Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

I know what you mean... cute is the number one word that comes to mind. The looks Mac gives Lindsay in that tie scene are priceless, I also find it fun to watch how Stella reacts. She says "I love it when she (Lindsay) does this" and they all smile. It's a feel good scene. I pretty much love everything in it. Yep... love it to bits.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

the tie scene is love. It's a really good moment for this ship even if things right now aren't so on point, but some moments are worth remembering and the tie scene was definately one of those :)

3. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

*feels compelled to make a banner of the tie scene*

Things are a bit off at the moment, but luckily we do have those precious moments to go back to and dream of better days, heehe. And fanfic, of course. I only hope that during the next season they'll have more scenes together. Maybe it's possible not that the DL plot is done with (or so I hope... I fear they'll drag it on forever and ever).

As a side note, has anyone been having trouble with FFN? For some reason I keep on getting an error every time I try to upload. I've got two MeLty fics I'd like to post, but the site is disagreeing with me... GRRR.

4. the_lab_tech

the_lab_tech Victim

Ah the joys of dvds. Is it possible to wear them out?

I soo hope the don't go overboard with the DL next year. I'm hoping as well that they will work on their own on cases next season. Ah the good old days!

I haven't had any problems with FF.net but it is a bit slow tonight. Then again I've not tried to post anything.

PS. If this post seems a bit disjointed then its because I'm a bit sleep deprived.

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Sini : I think you should make one :)

In the land of FF, anything's possible. which is fun, which is where this ship's definately going to live for awhile until D/L does its thing. I guess. I hope ML do get to work together or something this upcoming season.

FF.net was probably affected by that storm so their taking it easy for a bit.

6. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I love Mac and Lindsay scenes. Lindsay loosens Mac up. Mac shows a lighter carefree side when he's with her.
    I want more of Melty teaming up next season. D/L need to be regarded as a temporary fling.

7. the_lab_tech

the_lab_tech Victim

Yeah he is more carefree when he is with her.

D/L as a temporary fling. I love that spin!

8. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Oh yes, love the way you put it Kiane, a temporary fling. I am terribly biased, obviously, but I just can't see D/L working. Definitely love the fling idea.

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^DL won't work in the long run and I honestly think the TPTB were originally going to pair Mac and Lindsay. They would have worked out so much better than DL and I think she would have been more likable overall. I'm not sure why they would have switched to DL but I think it was a mistake. Mac and Lindsay make a cute couple.

10. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

I just remember Mac and Lindsay clicking from the start in Zoo York. Then when the subway surfing episode aired, it was such a coincidence that they were both dressed up. I'm not saying they were on a date (though I'd probably be the first in line to see that!) but at least in the same place. There was a spark and I want it back!

At first the D/L banter didn't bother me, I thought it would die down or be more of a brother/sister type of thing, but no... They shoved it down our throats with a big ol' wooden ladle and made sure we ate every last bit of it. I tried to like D/L, but usually I just felt very awkward listening to the flirting. Something never just felt right to me. I have nothing againts the people who love the ship, bu luckily, we have others/no ships :)

Please bring back the spark!

<end of rant>

11. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Hey remember Mac's cute snappy response to Lindsay when she rammed the assailant, "What have they been feeding you in Montana?", and the playful smile they gave each other. Then there's the bow and arrow scene among many more. Chemistry was bouncing off the walls. They're not MeLty for no reason! With Sini, bring the spark back! :D
    Cast off D/L as a temporary notion. Give me MeLty. :D

12. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Yeah, of course I remember... And it was funny how Lindsay rammed the guy trying to escape! S2 had such great moments. I also liked the one where Lindsay was browsing through some photos on her computer and Mac came to talk to her about the case that had made her struggle a bit.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Yeah that was a really good scene. Did he touch her arm in that scene? I liked the protecting nature he seems to have towards her. Like in the Darien case when he sent her back to the lab. ;)

14. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Yeah, he always has her back. They had nice scenes in the roller derby episode as well...

"I think she likes you."
    "It's the uniform..."

Always cracks me up. And the talk about women needing all the products and so on. They had lots of good scenes together in that one.

On a side note, finally did some banners/sigs of the tie scene. Link posted at meltygoodness. :)

15. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Thanks Sini. I'll check it out soon. I guess will have to settle for rewatching M/L repeats, until my MeLty is back on screen working together.