H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

DuCaine forever indeed, I've missed this thread, what all have I missed? Knowing you guys, some very nice discussions. :)

I've decided to cap Camp Fear and make icons from it. Its driving me crazy and I finally got season 1 on DVD :) Go me, whoowhoo.

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

*No thanks needed, you talented little Minx*......*And big Hugs*

**Sees Lynny again, **tackles, hugs**

Oh! my boyfriend read Horatio's Angels tonight, and he asked me, if you guys really looked liked I described you, and I said ...."Of course, they are Angels you know" :lol: :lol: He looked at me like I was insane :eek: :eek: So I then said..."What"!!! and he said..."I need a drink". LOL.

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Well Of course we look like that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh! :rolleyes: Really now LMH, you have to straighten him out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Angel Sisters will will help! :p

Now where do I find that drink at???? :D :lol: :lol: :devil:

Hugs and tackles**** LMH!!!! The Angel's Protector! ;)

4. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Damn straight we look like that!!! :D Ok, where's my Luger at??? :lol::lol::lol:

And yes HCrazy, that end soundbyte was too awesome for words...so, so cool!!! ;)

Great to see ya, CathStokes...can't wait to see some of those Camp Fear icons... :devil:

Hey, luvin', when are we Angels gettin' back to work again? I'm ready to kick some more criminal butt...and seeing H again wouldn't be so bad either... ;) :D

Can't wait for Em to get back so we can hear all about her French School adventures. :)

I posted a sad little DuCaine vid last night on yt...it was a crappy Monday...what can I say. But DuCaine always makes me feel better. :D Hope you guys enjoy it!!! :)

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :devil:

5. MacsLovlyAngl

**Of Course there will be, we've all done alot of work, to get DuCaine back and together* We must all attack them, if they don't.**

**Ouff** Tackles to the ground, and hugs back**

[​IMG]
    Look, Pic from Kill Zone

Cal: Damn it Horatio, look at HCrazy and HAngel.

"H": :eek: :eek:I see, by God, I'm not blind, look at those leather chaps and ..and.., panted "H" :D :D :D :D

And as for my HAngel, as soon as our youngest Angel gets back you will all be on assignment again. With new stories. :devil: :D :lol: :)

BTW....Awesome vids..H.A......

BTW...Sure you do EyeH, you wanted to be part of my story, you read it, and asked to be a villan ,remember :lol: :lol:

**New DuCaine Poem in the Poetry Thread** :D :D

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Wow...I leave this thread for a few days and now I don't know what you guys are talking about with this Angel stuff. What happened to DuCaine discussion?

*Backs away in confusion*

7. horatiosangel

Hey, EyeHeartH!!! We're talkin' about the sequel to Horatio's Angels...you remember... :D If not, go to LMH's LJ site and check it out... great stuff. :)

Nice pics, luvin'...would love to see those leather chaps myself sometime... :lol: Just kidding!!! ;)

Love ya :)

8. MacsLovlyAngl

** :lol: :lol: :lol:...Bad HAngel, you're grounded young lady :lol: :lol: :lol:**

So....Back to DuCaine.
    Just think DuCaine buds, in another month and a half, our loving, beautiful couple will return. I myself, am looking forward to some new DuCaine time. Hell, even to have them work together on cases would be enjoyment.

**Why**?

Beacuse, they can sneak away and play. Or as Emerald so put it..... They could go Rockin in the Hummer, on the way back from the crime scene.

**Yummy, Naughty, Thoughts** :devil: :devil: :devil:

9. horatiosangel

As long as I have your great DuCaine poetry to keep me company, that's OK. :)

I really hope we get some DuCaine time in S6...hopefully TPTB have a least gotten some idea of our DuCaine devotion from all the postcards and poetry and pics and vids and stuff... ***keeps fingers crossed*** :D

I posted a new DuCaine vid last night on yt, if ya'll wanna check it out...it features some of LMH's great poetry and HCrazy's beautiful manips... hope you enjoy. ;) :)

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hi, all! :D

Sorry I haven't been on in like forever, it's just I have had so much to do... :(

Love all the new poemss, pics and convo going on in here :) I'l be sure to check out that new video, also :) I'm sure it'l be great :D

Keep up the great work everyone!

BG

11. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

Horatiosangel...i love the one pic you posted were they look they are gunna kiss.
    Fianlly I found some peeps that say H&Cal are gunne end up together... Most people are say its gunna be Cal?eric.

BUT I BELIEVE IN H/CAL WAY MORE!

12. horatiosangel

Bullet_Girl ***runs and tackles with Big Hug***

We've missed you in here... great to see you!!! :D

It seems a little dead in here right now ***hears crickets again*** :rolleyes: ...everyone must be busy creating new DuCaine hotness for us to enjoy...I know I am... :devil:;)

See ya'll soon!!! :)

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :devil::D

13. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

Horatiosangel I love your Icon of H!
    He is freakin FINE!!!!!!!!!! :D

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Wait.. Did I just hear BG's name? *tackles*

I've missed the DuCaine hottness, do we have a list on season 1 eps? I got the DVD finally. I know I'm going to do Camp Fear first because its my fav DuCaine ep ever!

15. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:pJust been reviewing all the H/C vids; rarely have time for that. "WOW"!!! :p :p

;) ;) Please, bring them back together for Season 6!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.