Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Silhouette you are back, whoa I'm so happy to see you popping in here again and well that was me that said maybe Ryan would have to rip off his shirt to save the girl he's protecting. If I knew talking about him ripping off his shirt would get you back in here I would have done it months ago..

Oh Katbug keep bringing in the hot pics. My least fav hair on Ryan is the spikey but he's still hotter then hell with it so I'm not going to complain.

My fav ep is easy, Legal, hands down sweet baby face innocent Ryan who nearly makes me cry. That ep he showed fustration, at the HOTT girl, anger at the rich dude, he was funny with Cal and then..sadness with the dead girl. We saw many sides of Ryan in that ep and not to mention he was just too hott in that suit. I melted when his voice breaks when he's looking at that dead girl and he's talking to Cal. Number 2 would be "Nailed" of course. As with Legal we saw the many sides of Ryan in it, funny, angry, then in pain screaming..aweeeee.

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I liked the old Ryan better, but the current situation does allow for more character development. He still is a good person, but he let ambition lead him astray. Maybe the character felt a little insecure and was trying to hard to improve himself. The pressure got to him and he became addicted to gambling. This flaw doesn't make him bad just human. This current season will be a case of the prodigal son returning. He will probably be a better and more humble person because of it. He has probably become more popular charcter than he was in the beginning because of it. I put a poll for a crossover team in the general CSI section. The last time I checked he was actually ahead of Eric and Horatio.

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i liked his acting in Nailed. it was such an emotional and amazing performance from Jon. and the makeup was awesome! and he played it so believeably. i actually thoguht he had an actual nail in his eye, he played it so well. and the part with him and Adam at the end. *claps* very well done! don't you all think?

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Yea 'Nailed' was a great Ryan episode liek we have said before bacause it is maily centerd around Ryan. I saw an interview with Jon and he said that the nail was bothering him cause I believe it was a prosthetic(sp?). The nail looked pretty real.

5. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Well you know, that spoiler scenario does have some potential. Especially the part about Ryan ripping his sweater off and jumping into the water.. yum! :D

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Ooh thanks katbug! It's sure gonna keep me here...

I think that would make great discussion topics, Ryan_wolfe25 :) I missed those when I posted previously... hmm, I haven't seen s5 yet, so I'm gonna have to pick from s3 and 4...

Gosh I have so many... Hard to pick... Nailed, for one. Reasons why, I'm totally with Sue and you guys. Many sides of Ryan, a lot of screen time, a chance for story arc for his character, great acting from Jon, him screaming in pain... Not to mention the famous dumpster diving! :p AND, it also has one of the hottest Ryan quote: "Have you ever pushed the dinner plates aside to get some?" ;) :p

Legal, TOTALLY! Again, I'm with Sue about this one. Hmm what else... One Of Our Own (am I weird?) just because Ryan shoving Cooper = hott!!! And lame mole thing aside, I do enjoy Ryan giving the Feds hell :lol: "For the record, I didn't cooperate" "You're after the wrong lab." GO RYAN!!! :D And sad Ryan... how he shows sympathy for a fellow officer at the last scene in the morgue with Joseph(?) body... Besides, have you ever seen anyone looking soooo damn hott in orange t-shirt?? ...Exactly.

Oh! Yes not to forget the episode with the baby!! It really shows his soft side... *sigh* I miss that side of him... WHERE IS OUR CUTE S3 RYAN??? BRING HIM BACK, YOU EVIL TPTB!! *cough* Sorry bout that... Oh yea, and he was wearing the famous sweatervest! :D speaking of which, does he still wear it in S5?

ETA: Sorry double posting by accident. Deleted...

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ohe yeah Shootout!! loved that ep!! and you mean Aaron Jessop? and Ryan is the only guy i know who can pull off wearing a orange shirt. and i miss that side of Ryan too. i don't like this new Ryan who is addicted to gambling and gets in trouble all the time and causes eveyone to hate him! *cries* not only did we lose the real H in the 5th season. but we lost the real Ryan too. Ryan where ever you are please come back!!

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I saw an interview w/ him on Access Hollywood where they were putting the nail on his eye and the makeup lady said it was a real nail that was cut and glued to his eye. They showed him in the chair getting it on and they used a hair dryer to dry it and he let out a little scream and said it hurt. At the end some blood dripped down his nose to his lip and he reached up with his tongue and licked it...*fell off my couch"

OH baby ep yeah and OOOO..so sad at the end like Irma said with Jessop, wasn't that his name? We didn't get a sweatervest in season 5 did we? I think Jon must have flexed his star power there and refused them...

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I miss season 3-4 Ryan too. :(
    but I think it's not too late for him. There's hope. He wants his job back and he realized that which things are important to him.

Hm, fav episode(s)...
    I think it's 'Nailed'. It was such a good and exciting episode with a great storyline.
    'Legal' has also some great moments. He showed us a lot of emotions.
    'One of our Own' is also one of my favorite episodes. He wore a t-shirt and I also liked the scene at the end of the episode where he placed Jessop's badge on his chest. His look during the scene. :(

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah but Jon never liked wearing the sweater vests. it's on his wiki page. and i saw that thing on access hollywood with the nail!!! and the part with his nose and the blood.....i fell off my couch too!!

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Silhouette, Where have you been!! Welcome back :)
    Katbug, awesome picture, way to lure Silhouette back in!

Is there some place where I can see that, I really want to see how they put the nail in. :)

12. Ryan_wolfe25

Ryan_wolfe25 Civilian

hi again..um could i give u'll my two cent's worth on something?thanks
    ~well i was thinking about ur spolier and the fact the some of you want to know about ryan's history and some of you want to see him shirtless and some want both,i think i have found a solution...
    a)ryan gets kidnapped
    b)csis' go to his house/apartment/where/make a storyline about the reason he got kidnapped that has something to do with his family.
    c)somewhere haveway through the show..the kidnappers also kidnaped a little girl and later wolfe n the girl escape and the are beside a lake n the girl falls in the lake n wolfe has to rip off his shirt and jump in to save her..
    d)and maybe we also get to see how the team reacts to him being in danger(hint hint calleigh).
    well that's just my thought on the perfect balance where everyone gets what they want n maybe this could also be a two part speciail.
    please tell me what you think of my idea.thanks.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah him licking that blood was just too hott. As far as I know Iluvjt I have never found it anywhere on line to watch. I do have it taped and someday I'll get off my lazy ass and put it on dvd... I'm not sure if I can get it to where you can watch it but I'm sure I could cap it for ya.

Gotta say thanks to Katbug for all the hott pics and my new lovely icon...too hott.

That's a nice idea ryan_wolfe25. I like the idea of ryan in danger, I'm such and angst whore, and with that we could get all that in there.

14. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Twiz, I like your new icon. It's a nice Ryan pic. :D

I have to admit that I also like the idea of Ryan in danger and saving someone. :D
    Ryan being the hero is one of my secret fantasies. :lol:

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks Twiz!

I am so with you on One Of Our Own. He was so HOTT - loved his lines, expressions.....great acting. Plus - I always thought he would look cute with that sassy FBI agent from that episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.