Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I can't believe our favorite little whore hasn't gotten any love in days! :lol:

We're almost to a new thread, too. What did we decide on for the title? Was it "The Whore of the Show" or something else? I can't even remember the other options we came up with...

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ There were other options? Nooooo. It'd be such a shame to pass up those beautiful words that came directly from Carmine. He is the whore of the show and I am eternally grateful to the writers for choosing that path and to Carmine for willingly playing that role.

Since it sounds like pretty much everyone is getting laid next season (with the exeception of poor Hawkes), do you think Flack and Adam's crushes will diminish? :( Please tell me it could never be so.

And what fun ways do you all think the writers will find to whore out our sweet Carmine? Perhaps he'll spill something on his pants next time. :devil: Or maybe actually take one of those sexually provacative witnesses he gets up on their generous offer to service him? And let us not forget the three year long cry for a shower scene. What do you guys think we'll see in the way of Carmine-whoring next season? Or what would you ideally like to see?

3. Top41

Flack's crush had better not diminish! :lol: :devil: ;)

Danny really, really needs to go undercover as a male stripper. Heh, yes, I know CSIs don't go undercover, but this is fiction--stretch it a little and make it happen! :lol: :devil:

I'd love to see Danny do a striptease. In an ideal world it would be for Flack, but hey, if it's got to be Lindsay, i could stomach that for a little labcoat and nothing else strip show. If they're going to show them romantically, at least exploit Danny while doing it. Given that his girlfriend is self-centered and selfish, he's going to have to do something to keep her entertained. I'm sure she'd like nothing better to come home from work and find Danny naked on the pool table.

I sure wouldn't mind seeing that... :eek: :devil:

4. MrsGiovinazzo

Hey now, don't give up on a dream. Lindsay posed as a jewel thief. There's no reason Danny can't go in as a stripper.

5. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: You guys crack me up! I am still pulling for some Flack and Danny action. I figure if I wear my 'Team Flack' t-shirt everyday for the next month then the positive vibes from the shirt will project itself to the writers and Danny and Flack will get it on. and yes, I am wearing my Team Flack t-shirt- I love it! :lol:

as for Hawkes not getting any action, perhaps if Hill went to Big Wangs last weekend...... ;)

6. Top41

I've been sleeping in my Team Flack shirt. :eek: :lol:

Best case scenario? Danny goes undercover as a male stripper and Flack poses as a his #1 client. You know, they'd definitely want to make sure Danny was safe and the killer didn't get too close, so I'm sure Flack wouldn't mind keeping an eye (or two) on (read: glued to) Danny. :lol: :devil: And, when Danny inevitably ended up in dire distress, Flack could be right there to save him.... :devil:

7. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

and then after Flack 'saved' him from the bad guys--- ooooo with his gun, then he would take Danny up to his apartment to console him and show him his other 'gun' collection. :devil:

I sleep in my Team Flack t-shirt too. ;)

8. Top41

^I like that plot! After all, Flack does a lot of Danny rescuing...I think he's due for some sort of, *ahem* reward... :devil: ;)

So Danny as an undercover stripper, Flack as his undercover #1 client/bodyguard...there's a perfect episode right there! :devil: ;)

9. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Lordy what a fine sight that would be!! Danny lying nekkid on a pool table - well you'd just have to fiddle with his balls wouldn't you?? :eek: :eek:

10. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi Hit and Run

That would be a mighty fine sight! :devil: As for the striptease, naughty, naughty thoughts come to mind and as someone mentioned before, a shower scene would be quite satisfying as well.

11. MrsGiovinazzo

I noticed we're at 999 posts, so I'll go ahead and start a new thread. Locker Room #16. Congrats on making 15,000 posts praising Carmine's hotness!

CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.