CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I think he will be an hallucination too :D
    also because he will interact only with Eric......not with H, Calleigh or anybody else.
    We just have to wait.

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Dynamo1, I wasn't questioning whether he was coming back. I was just curious how the fans felt about it. Many fans were upset about the writers killing off Speed. The question is do they want him back no matter how outrageous the plot is or does it have to be realistic. I don't care if it is a little outrageous. Outrageous has become CSI:Miami's middle name. It will be nice just to have him back for a little Eric and Speed interaction.

3. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I said undecided in the poll just because I want to see how they do it. It can either be really cool or a colossal disaster, so I'm hoping it's really cool.

4. sarakanne

sarakanne Dead on Arrival

Bring back Rory Cochrane and while you're at it, get Alana de la Garza back too. Two actors that CSI: Miami should never have let go. The writers may have egg on their faces and they may have to eat some crow on the CBS Morning Show with Hannah Storm--who cares how stupid the story lines are. Why don't TPTB just admit that they made a mistake with these actors (yes, I know Cochrane wanted out, but they could have worked out something if they wanted to) and move forward. As a viewer, I would rather hear something like that than all of this moaning and groaning on this forum about stupid story lines. For heaven's sakes, CSI: Miami is fiction anyway. I for one could care less how they are brought back -- just do it Ann Donahue!

5. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I don't get it, a while ago some of you wanted Speed to come back. Now everyone thinks its stupid? I say bring it on!

6. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Sarakanne, ADLG has a job this fall - Law and Order will be back at the end of the NFL season.

7. sarakanne

Writers are human beings and they make mistakes just like every one of us on this forum. I frankly do not care if I turn on my TiVo in the Fall and see Rory Cochrane on the show. We forgive you Ann Donahue--no questions asked.

8. sarakanne

With all due respect honey, the NFL season does not officially end until the Super Bowl is played in Feb. 2008. If Ann wanted her back, believe me they would do whatever was necessary to accomodate her.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I am agreeing with you! I frankly don't give a damn how they bring Speed back, just do it! I'm not afraid of how the writers will handle it, at least something will be going on.

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah but wait a minute. the article said Rory would be returning for several episodes this season. so either Eric's mind is uh yeah out of whack a lot due to the GSW to the head. or Speed's coming back in the flesh, no flash backs or hallucinations. although hallucinations would make most sense. at htis point i don't care how they bring him back just freaking do it! and Lost Son is on next wed, and now with this info on Speed coming back it may be the first time i watch Lost Son adn not cry my eyes out for three days. but i don't think that's going to happen. i'll probably end up crying anyways. i just cant stand to see my poor Speed gut hurt!!

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

sarakanne, please remember to refrain from double posting. ;) You have up to 24 hours to use the 'Edit' function if you wish you add more to your post. Thanks! :)

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*looks over* yay!! i'm a CSI levle 2!!!!!! whohoo!!!! well anyways back on topic. YAY!! Speed's coming back!!! :D

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That may be so for some, but this is a discussion forum, and as such, we fans can moan/praise/laugh/cry over storylines as much as we wish to. Just because we are fans doesn't mean that we can't dislike or question certain aspects of the show. In reality, it shows that we're cabable of enjoying (hopefully) the show in a fuller way as we're not blindly believing it to be infallible.

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Nicely put re the middle name part. I think the concept of bringing Speed back in, say, the third season would have seemed a bit farfetched to Joe Q. Miamiviewer, but for today's standards it seems to fit nicely within the realm of Miami's possibilities. Hell, if they can let Calleigh run around with those knee-high boots dressed like a Superman villain and Eric return to the job weeks after literally dying for a second or two, then rousing Speed from the grave is usual business.
    I for one shall remain a skeptic regarding this season unless Speed's return is in a dream sequence and Horatio snaps out of his dry spell (in every sense of the word) and puts the damn lab coat back on.
    Or maybe seasons four and five will end up like the last episode of "The Bob Newhart Show": Horatio will wake up and it will all be a dream.

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

How about we have someone enter the scene and tell Horatio to put on the damn lab coat and then he wakes up from the dream. Who should tell him to put on the lab coat? It would be perfect if it was Tripp. It would be in character for him. You get the feeling that the only reason Frank doesn't really let Horatio have it is Horatio outranks him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.