Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fruitbat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Very hot pics, I wub everyone who posted them. :)
    PWM was on here last week, and I watched it again, and Macky was hotter than he was the first time. :devil: :devil: ;)
    Then on Sunday Stuck on You was on, and I was drooling like crazy. He's just so damn hot in that ep, especially in the final scene in the bar where he and the band play. Yummy. What I also love about this ep is that it's one of those that shows what a smart, multi-talented guy our Macky is. I mean, he knows all these odd little facts, and he can fire a bow and arrow and play guitar. I bet he's very talented in certain *other* areas too...*gutter thoughts* :devil: :devil: :devil:

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

'Maclady'.... Stuck On You was on? I can't beleive I missed it! Mac is so *Fwwwaarrr* in that ep and like you said the best bit is while he is playing the guitar! But that is also a DL ep :)

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I swear sometimes yall post hot pics to get me. :devil: Macky is very hot. ;) I love that they allowed him to play, he's so cute when he does that. :)

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I know weren't the other performers part of the Lt Dan Band?!?!

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Well, we hafta try something... er, is it working?

RE Band in eppie:
    Yes, one was Kimo Williams, and the other was Carol Williams, his missus, and I think maybe the drummer might have been Danny Gottleib. I remember seeing at least three...

Somewhere I have pics of the gig they played at the CSINY lot in LA for all the cast and crew, and open to anyone who worked on the lot too.

Cool buncha people, led by one hot guy... :p :devil:

NO worries, I'll try to post them in Sinister tommorrow night. :D

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Please find those pics El :)

7. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

I managed to snag a PC for a little while. First of all, welcome to the newbie!Second, I just wanna remind you guys that this tne of mine ain't somehtin original -- it's my version of the "This is why I'm hot" song by "mims". And finally, WTF? Somebody actually liked it :eek: :eek: :eek:? Now that's just IMPOSIBLE :eek:!
    P.S.: That was one of the things I was gonna put on a banner but I could't wait so long till I buy Photoshop! What the heck, feel free to use it, I mean, it's not a trademark or somethin :cool:!
    P.S.2: Can anybody post a few more sideburns pics?

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

^ gimme a wee bit 'o time Dandyo, mebbe tonite I'll dig up a few more burnsie pics... ;)

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Welcome to the thread, CSISenna! Enjoy the madness! And yes, mind the food and beverages thingie whilst you peruse, one or the other often end up displayed rather prominently on the monitor or keyboard! :lol:

Welcome back DandMfan, we missed ya! :) Loved the song!

10. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the welcome.
    DandMfan, snaggled it because it sounded sssssoooooooo good. Call me a bandit, but I just love to snaggle Macky, but I love to share him too (Do I ever...?).

Just kidding. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Aww, poor you! I meant to tape it but I got the end of CSI Vegas instead. :mad: :( God, he's so hot in that ep. Well, he's always hot, but he's ultra hot in Stuck on You. Love his sexy accent when he thanks the singer. Where is his accent from - Chicago?

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

^ Accent? Yep, Chicago...

He was cute in that eppie, coming into the lab where Linds was, to see the guitars... and of course the end too...

OK, tonite mebbe I'll hafta do some burns pics and mebbe a few from Stuck, and some LtDan on Sinister... how can I read about all this and resist? I can't, pure and simple. Well, pure as my gutter lets me be. OK so not so pure...

*sigh*

13. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

I just wanted to pop in here and tell y'all that I LOVE some of your avatars! Especially LHM ("Im seriously in love with yours) CSISenna. so hot, and of course Fruitbat, grab the drool bucket, mop, and several towels (but none to cover him of course :devil:!!

Also, awesome pictures, and backgrounds!! I've often said there just aren't enough backgrounds of that gorgeous, hot, sexy *fans self* need I go on....? :D

14. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hiya Loveykat, howzit? :D and hiyas everyone!

So, I went and found a few more piccies... two posts coming up ;)

Numero Uno ~ Sideburnsie Mac! pilot eppie
    (sideburns, tiny hint of stubble, black leather jacket... speaks for itself, no?) Consider this a house-warming prezzie for ya DandM :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~ and my personal fave of this lot...
    [​IMG]

*sigh* mebbe we could start a petition to get his sideburns back... :p

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

and post numero dos...

Stuck On Ya piccies :p

~ Cardigan Mac ~ i swear he looks like such a little kid sometimes... :lol:
    [​IMG]

~ "...as if..."
    [​IMG]

~ "and I'd like to dedicate this next one to all my Taylor girls..."
    [​IMG]

~ aaaand, a little tongue mac anyone?
    [​IMG]

Enjoy!! ;)

(...anyone else hear music, or is that just me? :devil: :devil:)

I'm gonna put a few LtDan pics in Sinister too, just 'cos, well, it's them... :D