Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

The spoiler thread has become a breeding ground on opinion. I actually aviod that thread now...Why feel sorry for ourselves and our ship? I'll always be in love with my GSR :D
    They tick me off too. I don't feel sorry for my GSRness and what may or may not happen to them. They'll be fine. A lot of bad things have happened to our couple. They deserve to just work the cases and have their individual characters grow some more. They aren't breaking up. No way. I think we just won't see a GSR scene in next to every episode like we did in S7. I hate the way the other thread and other shippers are trying to twist the words around. We'll see it when it airs, take the "spoiler" as is and move on. UGH, ok I'm done, Hehehe!! (PS I got some sleep so I'm not so loopy today) lol!

GSR rocks my hematite!!
    Go Team SO!!

2. liverpool

liverpool Victim

I read this forum every day, and boy, you people are pessimistic. you read a gossip and havoc Installs.

Get lighter. GSR is here to stay, but to cool down. It's like, in end of S06 it went canon, in S07 it was all over our faces and it's the main suspense in the cliffhanger, and for S08, it's like normal everyday day life kind of thing in the lab. Everybdy knows, it's out in the open, no fuss about it, get it?

it's like, in the layer under the main business, solving crimes. I am a major GSR fan, i breath the thing dayly, but even i think that there's no way to get this thing further, or invent trouble.

It's a relashionship, period.

I can't see what the series would gain with breaking them, or whatever. It's established right? So move on to greg or nick.

We just want a litle kiss or a "dear", or the cocoon or nothing.

For me at least, to know that they are simply togheter and happy is fine.

3. liverpool

liverpool Victim

Oh, and by the way:

I'M GOING TO VEGAS BABY!!!

While hubby goes to a conference, i'll be stalking the city for filming locations, references, fan stuff, whatever.

Does anyone know how can i find out if they will do any exterior filming there?

We are still seeking accomodation, so if anyone has a tip, can send me a PM. I appreciate.

As for going SF i just can't. here in Portugal season 7 hasn't even began. It's ages before it catches up, so i keep getting my episodes online. Off course i see them when they are on TV, ALWAYS.
    We got a channel, AXN, that has reruns in loop for about 3 years now. I've seen every episode about 4 times. But is only goes further as to season 5.

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hey liverpool, welcome.

We haven't heard any real news so most of us cling to anything we can find. We get good news then we get bad news and lately it sounds like we have been getting bad news. I have decided to be spoiler free, so I have no idea what is going on contract wise.

By the way liverpool, for future reference don't double post, the mods don't like it so be careful, you're new though so don't worry. You can always edit your post to make it longer or shorter.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Herz I try and be optimistic, but it's tough :( and I think we're are a group of happy GSR fans, just am fearful, about them dusting off the thing that we've, and they've worked so hard on for so long[​IMG] and welcome liverpool have fun and we're not negative/pessimistic, quite the opposite, it's everyone else :D and as far as them filming here, I've heard nothing, if I do, and it will be in our paper, I'll let you all know! I think they'll be filming at their regular location at the Universal Studios, and I hope they don't have to come here in the inferno heat, they'll all have sun strokes :eek: it's 113 today :mad:

[​IMG]

6. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I thought that they filmed, like more than 90 percent in LA of all three CSI's. The shots of Las Vegas are mostly re-shown from ones that they shot years ago. The only time they shoot in Vegas is like once or twice a year when all the scripts have been written and they know where they need shots of which stars. Like when Gil rides the stratosphere coaster etc. The first few episodes (I assume) will be the hunt for Sara, so that should be desert scenes and lab scenes, all in LA. Sorry :( If We hear of any though, we'll post them ASAP.
    I do hope you have a great time, though.

I know that I haven't posted, I needed the weekend to finish Harry Potter book seven, but I've read it twice and I'm back on full GSR mode now. I do miss the new episodes so much during the summer. If 9/27 is the correct air date then we are at 64 days left. Everyone should post so that we can be at #30 by then.

Is anyone else specifically watching the episodes in order besides me? Just curious.

7. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Liverpool (great name by the way ;) ), they are pretty secrative about the filming in LV, with staff at various locations sworn to secrecy agreements, and the stars kept as hidden as possible! As bengali says - most of it is done in LA. What they film in LV is all the bits they need to, done over short periods of time. I get the feeling they don't film there that early in the season.

Anyway, have a good time.

I think the makers of CSI need to be careful. To just end the relationship would be odd. It's taken them so long to get this far, and it's a major thing especially for Grissom, cos he's literally putting his career at risk by being with a subordinate. To then just end it would be very out of character to Grissom, who is a deep thinking, highly intelligent man. They need to be careful not to cheapen and undermine his character as far as I'm concerned, and finishing a relationship that took so much turmoil and deciding upon on his behalf would really not sit well with his character.

8. liverpool

liverpool Victim

Yeah, i know that would be rare to catch them in Vegas. I'll be there in october though.

I've prepared myself for the hiatus of CSI with loads od dvd's on comedy's to keep me trhough the summer weekends, since on weekdays i have work and i study.

But on weekdays, i just watch about 5 or 6 episodes of a series. Grey's is done, now i'm on Ugly Betty, and next is My name is Earl. I hope the episodes run out by the time S08 begins.

It's hard people, and i'm all alone. No one around me gets it. At works i'm a CSI Freak, at home my husband just freaks out when he sees CSI on tv "AGAIN??". Like i said, there is a channel playing CSI vegas in continuous loop about 3 times a day, morning, afternoon and night.
    Sometimes i just don't make an effort to caths, it's like dinner time...oh guess waht's on.!!

And since things around work are sooooo slow, my mind just goes GSR the whole time..

9. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

Hey guys, I have a few thoughts on season 8. I've read a few of the spoilers about the season, I was weak.
    I think just becuase the "story arc" is going to end doesn't mean the end of Sara or the end of GSR. I think it might just be the end of it being a storyline. I think that they are going to resolve it in a possative way & have GSR be in the background again. Just because the characters are going to have journeys doesn't mean bad things, maybe Gris is going to NY to work a case & Sara is going to SF to look for a newlywed love nest.

10. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

in earlier interviews, (like in 2004 or 2005 i think) Jorja Fox was saying that half of the viewers want the "forensics" and the other half want "relationships" and she was saying that they have been doing alot with the characters so they will probably do more science. so this is what i am thinking about season 8. season 7 was ALOT about the characters and GSR, so i think GSR is not going to end, but it is just going to be more Sciencey~... just my thoughts...and dreams (dont want GSR to end what so ever!!!) Go Team SO!!!

11. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

wohoo! GSR heaven on UK tonight!

we've got Unfriendly Skies (mile high club scene!!)
    and then
    Time of your Death (with that "you, me, this table, NOW" look! *swoon*)

oh my i think i'm gonna have heart failure!

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Yay!! Today I get to watch Snakes and Nesting Dolls!!!
    Talk about your GSR double header. I think that we all just need to stay positive. I am sure that in previous seasons all the other boards were just SURE that there couldn't be anything between Sara and Grissom. That was until Way To Go. Now it is all over the other boards to end GSR so, naturally, that is what they talk about. I think that they are entitled to want that, but there are just too many of us GSR shippers out there for TPTB to just end it. She has to live because her character is just too popular with the fans, especially their target audience, which is the 18-48 year olds. So let them say what they will, We Know. She'll be just fine. I say so, and that's all anyone else needs to hear, right?

13. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I own all the DVD's and today i am going to watch Sara episodes.
    I am going to watch Committed and Time of Your Death and Suckers.
    Sara Sidle will live or the show no longer has a heart or soul.
    Sara has been since season 4 the ethereal breathing heart and soul of CSI.
    I agree TPTB cannot kill her she is too popular with that precious demographic!!
    My dad loves Sara and thinks JF is the best actress on TV. He also thinks she is beautiful lol. He is part of that demographic.
    TPTB cannot be so stupid to finally make GSR official to just kill or stop it right after all of this no way.
    That would be the worst show writing ever.
    Sara Sidle will live or CSI is over.
    I have faith in Peterson and Fox they have fought for GSR the enitre show
    and people forget that Sara was created as a love interest for Griss from the beginning plus Peterson hand picked Fox to play her.

14. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

i think people have been completely ripping spoilers apart so far, there's been so little to go on everyone's trying to warp what little info we do have to fit what they want to happen.

I have to say from the finale interview on ET that I have watched on youtube, Jorja doesn't give me the impression that she is going to or wants to leave, she talks about how after you've played a character so long you become very protective over them and want to keep them safe, and she even says "why me?! no i don't want to be the victim..." and then "assuming Sara makes it out ok", ya know, she said everything in a positive way... it certainly came across to me that she wants Sara to live, though of course this was back in May so who knows what's happened since then?

have to agree partly with GSR Sara Gill, there are always characters in a show that you can drop and it wont affect the show too much, Sara is not one of those characters, she has become one of the pivital characters and I cannot see what TPTB would hope to gain by killing her off (apart from sending Grissom into depression!)

also going back to the interview where Jorja talks about 50% want to see more of the characters, 50% want to see more science - yes I do think S8 will go back to being more sciency after a quite character-development intensive s7, but that doesn't mean dropping everything and just making it a forensics show, hey if you just want science then tune into one of the many discovery channels! CSI is just as much about the characters, their relationships and interactions, as it is about the science.

15. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Okay? ::For real, I'm gonna like, take out the writers...with my shoe. What the hell is their problem?! Giving us PHENOMINAL GSR this season only to take it away THIS season in one foul swoop? NOT. COOL. AT...ALL. We wait 6..COUNT EM...6 YEARS for this to happen. Jerfaces. Why did I decided to NOT go s-f again? Oh yeah...because I wanted to find out if Sara lives or not. Then they are going to bring in someone to "replace" her? Psh. They suck. ALL OF THEM. Except David Rambo...he's still on my good list. I'm going to write to CM and tell her that if GSR and Sara are gone, so am I. ::mean angry face:: ::end of rant::

::breathes:: Okay. Enough of that...

Hello newbies! ::waves:: Welcome to the addiction that is GSR. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

My dad was funny. He said to me "I thought of you today in the barber shop." And I looked at him funny. Then he says "The lady brought out the straight razor." Then I looked at him and said "Do you trust me?" :lol: Awesome. I have the coolest dad EVER.

So yeah...definately after the premiere I'm going s-f. Man...if I was a drug addict I would of failed treatment. :lol:

So...hurray for GSR.
    Go Team SO.
    GSR rocks my iPod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.