Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anza

anza Hit and Run

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Gone for something odd days and visit to see hotness and near naughtiness. Wow. My mind is too clouded to comprehend...Makes a me a wee bit afraid to do this.

I remember back in the day, there was a fic I was supposed to write, and I finished it today. It's unrequited Ryan/Greg and ends up Nick/Greg, but Ryan just developed into the sweetest character - to me, anyway. And I already posted to lj, but here it is again.

It's called the The Summer of Watson and Holmes and it's seven parts (files) and a little over 27,000 words. Practically a chaptered!crack fic and I apologise for the small font. I just like my things small and neat.

Long (I know) summary:

It was the summer of '91 when Greg developed his first crush. And Sara wouldn't stop teasing him about it. A different time when everyone is substantially younger, Grissom and Greg have an unexpected relationship, Sara and Greg's relationship doesn't quite make it to Sandle, Ryan Wolfe actually makes more than one important appearance, and Nick is afraid to make a move because Greg is...Well, Greg is jailbait.

2. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Thanks for the re-cap :) Now I know what you've been up to :)

Thanks for posting that fanfic anza, I'll make sure to read it :)

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

OMG anza I just read your story and love it! Too bad it ends up Greg/Nick... :( Awww poor Ryan! Omg I LOVE him, you potray him really really sweet! Gosh I wish I have a best friend like him... what was Greg thinking?? lol... Love his denial (chained to his bed haha), their interaction (so cute... Greg is such a tease :D), and OMG his cleaning fantasy! :lol: That's too funny... Only Ryan could have a cleaning fantasy (which is absurd, but kinda hot, considering there's a panting Greg involved...) Hmm I sense a new fetish... :p

OMG Shadow, you're killing me!! :eek: What a hott HOTT scenario that was... *mind still stuck at the word 'naked Ryan'* :eek: *gulped down on smoothie* not helping... Wow, if that's what comes up after luring those plot penguins with pieces of Ryan clothing, what if I try luring them with Ryan's boxer shorts next time? ...or better yet, videos of Greg while he was in that decontamination shower... :devil: :devil:

See, I can tell you are dying to write that fic. Don't lie to me, woman. You know you want to... I can see your penguins itching to get pass that PG-13 border and let Greg throw Ryan over to his bed, and watch Ryan's expression change when ropes tie around his wrists and ankles by itself, and watch how Ryan writhing in said bed feeling so helpless, and walk Greg over to said bed, very slowly as if torturing Ryan with every seconds passed, and watch how Ryan struggling with himself, getting bothered with every second by how slow Greg moves, that smirk of his never ceased, and make Ryan begs for Greg to...

*cough*

Are we just centimeters -um,no- nanometers (1/1,000,000,000 meter :lol:) away under that PG-13 radar or what??? I'm surprised the mods haven't arrested us yet...

Very very true. I suggest we even make this into our next thread title: "Ryan/Greg #3- The Most Pushing The PG-limit Rating Thread" :p

Welcome back, Life_Style! :D nah, we're not talking about naked!Ryan, really we're not... *whistles innocently* :p Well aside from vacation themes, we've also been musing about what it's gonna be like if Ryan can read minds, or Greg has telekinetic powers. How that got to naked!Ryan I have no idea... :p

Twiz, south park Ryan and Greg are so cute :D haha Greg wearing a net/mesh(?) shirt... You should make more! How about Ryan and Greg, the Simpsons style? :lol:

Nice icons, katbug! :)

*lures the plot penguins with Ryan and Greg's boxers* :devil:

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

OMG - you guys are killing me over here....it is sad when a cold smoothie and shower don't work for stuff pg-13 and under!!!

The combination of Gregs devilish smiles and Ryan's gorgeous puppy dog eyes is INSANE. :devil:

Shadowfax - you must continue. We are so overdue for a smut :devil: filled Ryan/Greg fic. Begs with cookies, icons, etc. Please please please!!! Do have I have to get down on my knees??? LOL!!!

OMG - that thread name would be perfect...although we might attract attention from the mods with that!! :lol:

How did we get to naked Ryan - :lol: You are too funny.....plot penguins to shadowfax - are you there? Naked Ryan, naked Ryan. :devil: :devil:

I just scrolled back and saw those other manips.....I feel the icon pull and my photoshop calling me......
    You are amazing with those manips.

Anza - still need to read your fic - but I am looking forward to it!

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

amen to that

Hear, hear! *gets down on knees alongside katbug* Please, Shadow, pretty please? Don't make me go there and do something... to your penguins *evil laugh*

And you too, Anza, you need to write another R/G fic! Must pay for making the sweetest Ryan ever in The Summer of Watson and Holmes but not letting Greg to realize that... and therefor, intended or not, you've tortured me with the urge to smack Greg across the face "Nooooo!!! Greg, why can't you see how SWEET is Ryan?? WHY?? WHY???" :p
    Just kidding... but I'm not kidding that you definitely should write more R/G.

Oh, and you're also responsible for making me crave for more teenage!Ryan and Greg :p

lol you're right! The mods are gonna watch us like hawks! :lol:

Can't wait to see more icons from you, katbug :)

Forgot to add... thanks for the smoothies, katie :D

6. anza

anza Hit and Run

Shadowfax, I missed your 'scene' and after picking myself off the floor I'm back on my knees,too. You cannot leave it like that. That's just...not nice; especially with all these little devils floating around.

Thanks Silhouette, glad you liked it. The cleaning fantasy, as strange as I initally thought it was, just screamed Ryan...definitely fetish material. The images are floating in mind. But don't hit Greg, Ryan would come after you. About that compensation for Ryan, I started a pre-WAH fic and I'm thinking about a sequel, which I don't know if I could pull off. But I do love teenaged Ryan and Greg, - even on a friendship level. I wonder if there are other teenaged fics out there...

Twiztid4Togo, the SP art was so adorable, I love the trademark smile on Greg and Ryan's expression was priceless.

And I'm going to stalk your journal, katbug because I have to catch up on your icons and banners.

7. CSI_Kat

Oh you guys are wonderful. I just adore this thread.

I finally uploaded all those manips to my photobucket so I can work on them at home. Can't do it at work. I don't think my boss would like that!

Anza - stalk away - you know I love it when you do! Not sure when the last time you were there - but I just put up a bunch the other day and will have another bunch to put up soon. I kind of went crazy again last night!

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok I finally got some quiet time to sit and read your fic Anza and let me say OMG it's sooooooo cute. I have never even gave it a thought what they would be like as teenie boppers but I think you nailed it. It's totally believable. Poor Ryan with Greg teasing him about his OCD, I want to hug him.

I'm glad you all liked the SP R/G. I had a ton of fun making them, it's so addicting.

HAHA that would be a good title name but yeah we'd draw attention to our little thread then we might have to calm it down a little. That wouldn't be much fun but it sure does fit this thread.

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I don't think so :( At least none that I know of... I crave R/G fics so much these last few days that I went all over the web to find new fics... failing miserably :( (well maybe there ARE new fics out there that I missed though) So yeah, you DEFINITELY should write more teenage R/G! Omg did I hear you say prequel AND sequel??? *squee* I really look forward to it! :)

Any new fics that I probably missed that you know of?

Haha yep Sue it does fit, and boy do I love that thread title... but I agree it won't be fun anymore if mods start watching us like hawks... or won't they? ;)

LOL katbug I imagine your boss finding out about those manips... what he/she's gonna say... well even I have to bury those under piles of folders in my laptop in case my friends -or worse, DAD- borrow it and stumble across... err, something :rolleyes: My sister was surfing CSI LJ communities the other day when she found your icons. She was like, "Err, sis, it says 'from a manip by Silhouette on TalkCSI'... is that you?" :lol: She just rolled her eyes. Good thing she's also a Ryan fan AND a slasher (kind of... she's not as crazy as I am :p still haven't succeeded at converting her into R/G... yet ;))

Talking about converting... have you ever succeeded at converting someone into R/G? Or are you the one that got converted?

I wonder where's Shadow and Katie? We need Gutterville weather report here... and where's Neelie btw? Come back here, girl, the thread is alive again!

10. CSI_Kat

Oh geez Silhouette - hope I didn't get you in trouble! I figured you would want me to credit you for the manip.

I didn't mean just the manips....I meant all the pics and this board, LJ etc....if my boss came over here when I was online I would be toast. Don't even get me started on what my husband would say if he found these...... :lol:

I have not converted anyone....no one converted me that I can think of - I think it was a combination of lurking here and reading a few fics over at LJ that made me love it here.

Well I did get another icon with Silhouette's manip made last night. No Twiz - I still need to change the wording on the other one....but I think you will like this one! I am tempted to use this one myself!

[​IMG]

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

rotfl. I forgot about that. :lol:
    Today in Gutterville it's hot and sunny, with the temperature rising to a high of 40°C! However, it is much hotter at the beach. Why? Greg and Ryan have been frolicking there all day. *cue helecopter camera* There you can see them... wait, what are they doing? Are they nak-
    BREAKING NEWS
    This has just come in, Greg and Ryan are at a nude beach. I repeat: nude beach! Is it hot in here or is it just me? *cue millions of fangirls running to beach* :p (Although we get first dibs cause we have houses near the beach :lol:)

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Trouble? Of course not! :lol: It just amused my sister. Who, like I've said, is a slasher at heart too. Just haven't been converted to R/G yet (I'm trying). And yes credits are good, I love credits, so don't stop giving them! :D

Awww that's a lovely icon! Me loves... XXX? mwahahahahaha I think that refers to their hands... which, I have no idea where, and are doing what... :devil:

I've just seen, really seen, Ryan with spiky hair (thanks to you, katbug!) Late, I know :rolleyes: But I just think, have we ever talk about how Greg might react to that?

ETA: Just saw Katie's post... LOL omg they're in nude beach!! :eek: :eek: *drops whatever she's doing, grabs everyone, and runs to the beach* THANK GOD our houses are nearest! :lol: *puts crime scene tape all around Greg and Ryan spot, 100m radius :p* that should take care of the other fangirls... now we get the view just for ourselves! :lol: :devil: :devil:

Boy do I miss the weather report...

13. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Well I have at least realised that y'all have become a lot more dirty since my last couple'o visits. :lol: I like it :devil:

I have also learned that you are very talented at manips :D
    I just wish someone could make a Ryan/greg fanvid to put on youtube *blinks at any talented moviemaker with the clips necessary* ;)

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh yes, we're not just constantly ducking under the PG-13 radar anymore now... we're basically pulling dangerous stunts, like doing Togo dance right under said radar! :lol:

That would be... Katie! She does an AWESOME job with CaRWash and Ryan vids (one titled "You're So Damn Hot" still my fave to this day :D) Work your magic, hun! *nudges Katie :p* If you've got time, of course...

15. anza

anza Hit and Run

Fourteen pages...cool. Anyway, katbug, your stuff keeps getting better and better. And thanks Twiztid4Togo, I seem to get a lot of sympathy for Ryan from the whole thing.

Also Irma, I like your thread title...but too bad we probably won't be able to use it...such a shame.

I have another fic, which I guess could be a companion to Meet the Stokes. It's called One Less Than Six Degrees of Separation; summary as follows:

Technically, it's five less than six degrees of separation, but Ryan couldn't have cared less after Greg met the fifth one.

I think I really do want to make a sequel to Watson and Holmes (because I haven't found many new R/G fics, lately, either), but my Nick/Greg loyalties have called upon me. Though, I am excited about one R/G piece that I can't talk about, right now.

Oh my gosh, I was keeling over at that...of course we'd have houses near the beach. We know that's where they like to hang out. I would add something about beach boys, but that just sounds wrong...so utterly wrong.

And a Ryan/Greg fanvid would be awesome, I wish I could do one, but not my forte.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.