Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fruitbat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Elwood, me wubs you very much! :) Thank you so much for the delicious s1 Macky pics. It's been so long since we've seen his buttoned down marine/cop look, and far too long since we've seen the sideburns look. And the shades pic is so hot and the caption so true. He had the shades in PWM and he just looks so cool and hot. Yes, I know cool and hot are opposites, but you guys understand what I mean, right? ;)
    MBGrissom, your avatar's really sexy too, but as you say, I can't think of a pic where the man doesn't look sexy!

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

S1 Macky! Yay!!! Drooool!!! Lovin' those sideburns... and I had a drool fit in the S1 season finale, seeing him in his sweats and white T-shirt *yum* :p I have to admit though, I'm glad we don't see buttoned-up Mac so much anymore, gives us a chance to see that sexy, nibble-ishous neck! (Erm...I don't think that's a real word, but I'm sure y'all know exactly what I mean! :lol: )

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love stubely Mac :devil:! Thanks for those pics hun!:)

I read in the spoiler thread a while ago that because he rushes over to NY he is UNSHAVEN!! And like I said before no suitcase :devil:

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

omg he looks so adorable! *eherm* i mean... he's nibble-ishous as MB puts it :lol:

its all about the stubble eh? we'll get a lot of that :devil:

5. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

Okay, I know you guys are missing El. So I've put together a surprise for you ladies, and myself of course. I've got to hot video's on You Tube, of all Gary Sinise movies and screenplays. The first is called....."Take my Breath Away", The second is called...."Light my Fire". And light it he will, as it consists of all wet, dry, stubbley, erotic, towely, you name it I have it all for you girls, and myself....

So head up to YT and have a look, you won't be disappointed.

Just remember your drool buckets...notice the buckets, not bucket, and as always towels are optional. YT name is same as on this board...luvingmyHoratio, or just type in name of vids

See ya LMH

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

There is a new spoiler involving Mac in the spoiler thread.
    It sounds good. It should make things even more interesting.

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

luvingmyHoratio Lovely pic from Impostor not strictly Wet Mac but Wet Spencer but we will forgive you.. :D :D :D :D Loved the videos by the way VERY nice Gary pics...sigh. I Stuck a link to them on the Gary Thread as well. Thank you SO much for sharing.

Sphinxs I saw the spoiler. And this could be so good if they let it run for more than a couple of episodes. Depends if the writers can get their acts together and give us a good long suspenseful storyline.

8. MacsLovlyAngl

You are welcome. Also corrected above post, I was so freaken hooooottt last night, that my mind was so deeply lost in Gutterville. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

See ya LMH :D

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

We can pretend that wet Spencer is Wet Mac. They both look alike. He looks so cute with that expression in that picture. Wouldn't you like to help him dry off? :D

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^*drools* i'll go get the towels :devil:

LMH- i wub it, ill comment on it a lil bit.
    I'm guessing it's just the Taylor girls after him :p JK! i hope the ptb handles this well... :( things are kinda getting OOC lately.

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I agree Mj :devil:

12. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]
    Here we go girls, "A Midnight Clear", tub scene...."YUMMY"

I'm very happy, you like the vids. I'm working on a couple more, should be up soon, will let you know when.

@mj, I'm happy you added me to your alerts. Makes me feel proud :D :D **Big Hugs**

* Take my Breath Away part 2 is up

Seeya all soon LMH

13. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi Hit and Run

Ooh, yummy, thanks luvingmyHoratio! If he's not fully naked, half naked works just as well! :devil:

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

LMH like I said in the gary thread..... you are are making me feel a lot better!! :devil:

EDIT:Oh yay I just noticed that I have reached CSI Level 2!!

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

* * * ... creeeeeeeeeaaaaaak * * *

*nudges door open and pokes head around corner...*

well, lookee, ~ a lil spencer, a lil wilkins, both suitably WET, I see... :p :p :p what? did I forget to mention I was taking Mac with me? you lot took all his luggage and spare clothes, what was I supposed to do, let him roam the streets? of course I took him, so he could er, roam with me... :devil: don't worry, he's juuuuuust fiiiiine, no worries... :lol:

who's not feeling well? under the weather?? (whoever came up with the phrase Right As Rain,anyways?) I hope you're all feeling better. Nice piccies like those sure do help.

No rain. Well, Friday sucked, yes. Now it's just hot and nasty-ass humid. I'd welcome a thundershower to crack this all open and cool things down again.

just wanted to poke my head in and say Whazzup :D i'm back in transit suitably freakin early, for a fun day in a series of steel transports of one kind or another. Missed yas! ;) Now must get my 2.5 hours of faux-rest. see yas tomorrow night sometime...!! :p

nice piccies :p