Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

His eyes are hazle i believe, It depends of the lighting to what colour they appeat, like my eyes, the can look blue, grey or green depending on the light.

2. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*looks below* I'd say that would explain it right?

His eyes are "hazel." They have a brown inner ring and a green outer ring, so like Guns said, it depends on what he wears. Like green is prominent when he wears green, or pink, etc. And brown with blue and grays, etc. Because of this, it's just easy to say hazel. :D

The only reason why I know this is because I have the same effect on my eyes.

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys!! *waves* wow! lot's of new stuff about our sexy little Jon!!! it's nice to come back to all this new info and stuff! and camp was great!!!

4. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

yay your back Need4Speed! so how was camp with the CSI Miami look alikes?

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

it's was tons of fun!!! all we did was talk about the show. it's was great!!!! and get this, the one who looked like Speed, His name was Ryan and the one who looked like Ryan ,his name was Tim!! but the creepy thing was that the one who looks like Eric, well i told you his first name was Eric too, but what i didn't tell you was that his last name is Delco. creepy huh?

6. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I see. I hope he will be able to get his job back. And I also hope it won't take long.

Has he signed on for more seasons?

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hi everyone! Wow - lots of posting again. New topics - new members. Great to see the thread busy again. If it keeps up we will have to start thinking of new thread names again soon.

Here is a nice pic to start the day with.

Ryan - who else?

8. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

hey all!! guys, im going to be seeing No Mans Land in a couple of hours(its 11pm now, i was at work earlier so i catch it at 1am), and i know i will be bawling bout it, im a bog baby what can i say lol....anyways i was soo upset when i saw th rerun of the first part of it last week anyways..welcome all new comers!!!

9. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Great picture Kat, that will definatly make our days better :)

Wolfe_Angel, Enjoy the eppy!

And Sorry Life_stlye, I don't know if he is signed on for anymore seasons, I sure hope so though ;)

10. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Wow, as katbug said, we have some movement back again! Welcome (or welcome back) to everyone that popped in, it's great to see you all ;)

Thank you for the pictures, they are lovely!

As for the poll, I voted but I messed up a little bit, because I didn't notice we could choose 2 in some :p

About his eyes, I don't really care about knowing the colour, I just know that they're gorgeous :p Seriously, "hazel" suits him very very well. I kind of have that too, between brown and green...

I don't know about the contract either, but I really hope that he has it signed...

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I am in a Ryan spikey hair mood today!
    Ryan

Enjoy!

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Thanks for that Katrina, He such a cutie with his hair like that. It kind of makes me feel like he is having a mid-life crisis but thats silly because he's only (almost) 30. :lol:
    -Loving your icon by the way Kat

I can't really tell what color his eyes are at times, they're green, they're brown... drives me crazy sometimes because sometimes I am just staring at his eyes in some episodes trying to figure it out. ( Is it just me and did I say some times a lot of times :lol:)

My eyes don't really change color unless you count from dark blue to light blue. They have some yellow in them though which is really unusual :lol: I think Im a cat ;)

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

nice pic Kat!!! and that's the same jacket he wore in No Man's Land/ Man Down. i just watched Man Down last night and i noticed that. my eyes are exactly like Jon's. they look different colors depending on what i wear.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Shane posted a spoiler about Ryan and his job in the spoiler thread. He said Horatio calls Ryan about a job, and Ryan thinks it's going to be back at CSI but it's not at the lab yet... Bah. Just give him his job back already! Jeese.
    Haha at first I didn't like Ryan's spikey hair. I was like wtf is that? But it's not too bad. It's sorta cute. Reminds me of Greg Sanders' hair. :D

15. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Does anyone know the scoop on what's going to happen with Ryan on the show? Everyone tells me he won't be back. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.