Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes they are evil, and gossip mongers.. I don't put any credibility to this "tattle" that kinda of says it all :mad:

come on fans, don't feed into this bullfunky, they wouldn't have led us on for 7 friggin' years, and have him delcare his 'love for her' just to break them up. I don't believe this for one single second, and neither should any of you.. keep the faith OK ;) luv ya' all

[​IMG]

2. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

DAAAHHH!! Ok, I'm done. ::sleep:: Oh yeah. Spoilers. . .

Yeah, breaking up and letting the "characters" breathe are two different things. They're together. Being together doesn't mean every episode having a GSR scene in it, we all know they have eachother and will go home every morning to one another. And that is true...why cause all this rukus about IF Sara lives or not and give us ths spoiler? Makes no sense. I really did have more to add to this box but I'm a little loopy right now and am in desparate need of a nap.

The speech Sara prepares herself for in the mirror of S5x1. I've done that. I bet we all have done that. I think at the end of S4 Gris was realizing that he was neglecting their friendship, and she was neglecting herself. The whole DUI thing made Gris realize how important Sara is to him, and he probably figured out he should treat her better. At the same time Sara was more than likely torn with her feelings for him.. Does she still try and pursue? Does she back off and accept a close friendship? We saw her ask him out and get shut down. Gris always kept her at arms length and finally in S5 he began to let her in and I'll bet she didn't know what to do with it. Whenever she tries to be strong and tell him straight up what she feels he shies away. In "Snakes" she confronts him one more time and tells him he was why she moved to Vegas. She gave up her life in San Fran for him. I believe that was when the wheels started squeeking in Grissom's head to do something about their relationship. In "Snakes" she looked so hurt. Right when she tells him there's an awkward silence and she looks so dejected, almost like she's saying to herself, "GD it I did it again. I told him I'm madly in love and what's he gunna do? Shut me out again." And she proceeds to tell him it's ok, that it's her and only her who's put the strain on their friendship. And of course we then get "Nesting Dolls," Gris finally shows he cares about Sara Sidle the person, not Sara Sidle the CSI. :) AHHH, Ok I feel better. How 'bout you guys? So I think they began to mend things / get things going right after the "Snakes" & "Nesting Dolls" duo. ::eyes pillow:: Okaybye!

Go Team SO!!

3. Desertwind

Herz I sitting here cracking up :lol:.. your funny and your looped, meaning???? and good for you keeping our spirits up and not letting those who-evers get us down :( want some pictures.. got some pictues.. [​IMG]

[​IMG] "NESTING DOLLS"

SEX LIES & LARVAE

4. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Alright...I'm putting my foot down. I'm going SF from here on out. I can't take the roller coaster of emotions the damn things are putting me on!

Choc, please put me on the SF list...make it final. I'm done

ETA: actually, make it the spoiler rehab list if you would

5. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

I agree with butterflied. The spoilers just make me insane and I have enough problems to be going insane over spoilers. Lol. I'm entering spoiler rehab. Now please excuse me while I climb into my GSR-centered corner and look over all of my amazing GSR things.

6. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

ahhh! spoilers! They're everywhere! this year is going to be my first year totally spoiler free (hopefully)

I have always thought that they got together between s5 and s6 I think it had to effect them in the same kind of way if effected Warrick ("Life is sooooo short") and Grissom finally realized he couldn't keep sitting around because every day he waited could be the last chance he had. Fear is a powerful thing and I think that fear of never hearing her voice or seeing her smile again served in the place of the courage he lacked in Butterflied and all along.

my friends and I were having a party for the new Harry Potter book and ended up watching 6 hours of DVRed s2 CSI and I suceeded after 3 years in converting them to GSR-fangirl-dom and they have progressed to phase 2 of GSR-obsessedness (they threw pillows at the screen when Sara asked for her leave of absence and squeed as loud as me during the chalk scene!) I have finally acomplished my lifes work :lol: One of them tried to tell me I was crazy and that it should be Cath and Grissom when she watched her very first epi ever :rolleyes:

7. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

they will never break up, nothing bad is going to happen!! nonononononononononononononono i dont believe it!Go Team SO!!

:p

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thanks csi_love :)

okay everybody. i have no idea what's happening but i have this strange feeling that people are going insane b/c of the spoilers :p gglovebug on gsr.com wrote something about this situation that makes a lot of sense:

Do keep in mind, however, that last season's finale was open-ended for a reason. The Powers That Be at CBS want to keep you guessing as to whether or not Sara survives and Jorja is coming back next season. It adds to the anticipation for Season 8 and surely is meant to create buzz and increase ratings this Fall. Do you really think they'll tell us for certain that Jorja is coming back or not (or only returning for a few episodes) before the first episode of Season 8 airs?

please note, that it's still 2 months to the premiere, so i doubt that rumours about the ending of this episode (if there are any) are reliable.

in the S6 finale nobody doubted for a second that Brass is going to live. it was no mystery the actor had a contract for the 7th season signed. well, okay i admit, i was a tiny bit nervous cuz i was spoiler-free but it wasn't like i believed they could actually kill him. on the Internet, canon GSR was a lot bigger of an issue than Brass' fate.

in Jorja's case it could all be one big publicity stunt. the biggest fans know that JF had this sort of issue before, in S5. seriously if this is all BS, then CSI's publicity people are the best in business. by creating such a buzz they keep us all wondering if she's gonna live or not. cuz if there weren't any rumours about her dying, who would've believed they could kill her? (please note that i'm speculating here, cuz i haven't read a single spoiler). so to keep everybody excited and anxious about the premiere, they allow a lot of different information to leak out. that's my take on it.

if i were y'all i wouldn't worry, and just become spoiler-free. it's so much easier. for example at the time of Grissom's sabattical all spoiled people were going insane b/c of the unfilmed flashback goodbye scene where Grissom tells Sara he's going, she gets excited they get a vacation together, and he shuts her down by telling her he wants to go alone. i had no idea about this and i simply danced in my oh-i-want-a-kiss-in-leaving-las-vegas bubble.

the same thing goes to Grissom and his tai chi. btw, Billy i want to thank you in the name of all Grissom fans, for disagreeing to film it. *bows* i love you.

aight. i'm done with this topic.

when Grissom and Sara got together? well, i think we discussed that one to DEATH many times, but we have some new people so i can tell y'all what was most people's stand earlier. basically we've agreed it happened sometime after Grave Danger. the Warrick-syndrome kinda thing. of course Committed had a lot to do with it as well, and it was mostly all of the events of previous years that built up, but GD was the last, final thing that brought them together.

of course there were also the since-Committed, since-TOYD (love you ts), and since-POtTR camps (yay me), but all of us agreed it couldn't really happen before Committed. after a year and one more season i'd say Grave Danger. but, who knows?

i'm also very interested in Mrs Goldfinger's San-Fran theory, and if it's gonna be brought into life. i kinda doubt it but we can't rule anything out.

9. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Adz has just convinced me to go spoiler free.

For serious, I'm gonna do it, and I'm gonna cancel my account at YTDAW (if it hasn't been shut down anyway) and I'm gonna stop reading spoiler boxes.

Signed Carrie G.

Somebody hold me to it.

Okay, so how is everyone?

Oh wow... We're starting the whole "when they got together" thing again. I think everyone thinks it was between season 5 and 6, with Warrick's live while you can syndrome. Anything post-Committed is fair game to me.

10. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

yay Shipwrecked!! welcome to spoiler addicts re-hab!

I just have to poke my nose in here and say that I think there would have been more GSR-ness during Grave Danger if they were already together then, even if they were still in work-mode there would have been SOMETHING

11. Desertwind

I think I agree, there making me too upset.. so I'm sick to death of reading crap that as of now to me, has no validity :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Hi, guys!

So I haven't been around a lot lately and I'm really sorry that I missed the thread suggestions, but there was one that I saw: "Pin Me Down... but Not Under a Mustang". It gets my vote from now.
    Anyway, I only saw the last two pages of this thread(lazy, lazy...) and I totally freaked out when I read the original Butterflied speech. It is really OOC, but I do agree that maybe that's going on inside his head. I was actually surprised that this topic didn' get as much fuzz as it should, it's a big deal for me. I really get exited over these things lately. Maybe I need to get a life... Naaah!

So, I've gone Spoiler-Free this season and it's going pretty well for now. It is tempting and I almost caved when I saw that Adz got a spoiler box, too :) I hope I make it through the summer...

Also, I saw the lists and I bow down to Chocolate_bunnys for all the hard work she's put in them. But it was worth it :) It looks really cool, too :) To other fans, I mean. Does anybody know if THEY have lists? Team Moustache Nick sounds plausible...

13. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

::Considers:: Grissom with a moustache... Naaaahhh, he is only allowed two options. Beard. No beard. Nick should never be seen in a moustache..EVER! AGAIN! Ok, breathe.... I'm good. I added a countdown clock till CSI on myspace. Yeah all my friends think I'm strange now.

Ok so GSR? Awesome fictional couple. Best I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. At work I share a locker with one of my buddies. I think I'll create a CSI/GSR shrine on his day off. :devil: Yeeeaaaaahhhh, serve him right to poke fun! I can hear it now!! "::Opens locker door:: Damnit Sarah! What's all this crime tape on here..and who's the old guy with the beard?!" Muahahahahaha!!!

Ya know how I said I needed sleep? Well I didn't get any, and I'm loopier than before...WOOOO!!! I'm not even going to try...

Go Team SO!!

ETA: Ok, so young Gris would be ok with moustache.. sophistocated older grey haired Gris, not so much. WOO!

14. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Nooo, the MUSTACHE OF DOOM! AIIIIIEEEE!!! save me from it.

Kudos to Mugz for that amazing pic of Gris and Sara making out. *bubbly stuff*
    Also, for teh Butterflied original speech, quite out of character but probably what's going on in his head. It's not so much that it's out of character for Grissom, it's just out of character for him to say it.
    I don't care what anybody else says. I'm convinced Grissom asked Sara out for breakfast sometime after Grave Danger, kissed her by POTTR (that abbreviation always makes me think of Harry Potter), they made love after TOYD, and they confessed their everlasting love and need for each other the night before WTG. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Brass: I have something way juicier than Grissom and Lady Heather...
    Catherine: OMG, you have Juicy Fruit? Gimme some!

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yay, Shipwrecked! you just made a great choice :p ya know spoilers are like chocolate. if you go on a diet, the first days are almost unbearable, but then you get used to it, and it's a lot easier.

at least in my case.
    i did not, i did not! it wasn't anything about the plot but about some organizational plans of the show later in the season that have nothing to do with the storyline! *cries*

lol

ETA:
    and everybody talks about it in the open in the WP/GG thread!
    End of ETA
    huh? what? WHERE?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.