Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Yeay! You posted. :devil: *hands super cold smoothie* Enjoy haha.

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*gasp* Holy Hot Tamale!!! :eek: *falls of the chair and scrapes herself back up* I just went back to the previous page to see Silhouette's awesome manip, and... WOW!!! *wolf whistles* That's freakin' HAWT!!

I love the way Greg's cupping Ryan's face. Look at those long fingers, especially the one right behind Ryan's ear... OMG, I can't stop staring! :eek: So sweet and yet so utterly swoon-worthy at the same time. GAH! You really outdid yourself this time, girl! Say, think you can make this into icon format? *nudge, nudge* Pwetty Pwease?? :devil: :lol:

*shakes self from staring* Thanks for the info, Katie! That gives me a good idea now. :) *goes back to staring at the manip* :eek: :devil:

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Shadowfax - if it is ok with Silhouette - I can probably do something with that manip to make it an icon for you.

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*apparated* (just read HP, FYI) Did someone say my name? :D
    Sorry I've been M.I.A... again :rolleyes: Decided to check this board before I go out of town tomorrow...

Sure, katbug :) I'd love to make you an icon myself, Shadow, but I don't know when I'll get back (no internet connection where I go *sigh*) So make as many icons as you please, katbug, have fun! :)

Ooh, I hear a new fanfic coming! YAY!!! :D :D Can't wait, Shadow!

Welcome, Happilyhappy! :) *hands a smoothie* Yeah it's hot here, isn't it? I have to point the AC towards my computer to prevent it from melting, and keeping a fire estinguisher within arm's-reach... just in case, you know, the extreme hotness sets it on fire :p

CSI:Miami season 5 is coming soon here! FINALLY!! (I know, I'm sooooo late behind... sigh) Can't wait to see the sexy Ryan once again :D Been distracted by Heroes for a bit... hmm talking about Heroes... if Greg and Ryan have superpowers, what do you think they'll be? I think it'll be interesting if one of them can read minds... It'd be like, Ryan staring at Greg without the man noticing, thinking along the lines of whipped cream, and Greg just looked up to him amused, "Actually, I'm more of a chocolate person myself..." :p :devil:
    Wonder how Ryan's face would look like :lol:

I think we need more hott scenarios... It's summer, no?

ETA: Twiz, the Ryan and Greg southpark is so cute! :D

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Yay!! Thanks, Irma! I would love to have another Ryan/Greg icon on LJ, seeing as I only have one, which is your current icon. ;)

Katbug, I would love to take you up on that offer! Make me a Ryan/Greg icon from Silhouette's insanely hot manip, please. *is giddy with excitement now*

Ack! Irma, what are you trying to do to me? Overload me with plot penguins?? Anyway, I think I can see Ryan as being more of the mind-reader type than Greg, seeing as he just has that serious look that smolders, even while he's thinking. *melts at the thought*

That said, I think it would be funny too if Greg was the one who could read minds. I could see him being amused at Ryan's wicked thoughts and then teasing him about it. *imagines Greg smirking that wicked smirk at Ryan and goes gaga* :devil: :lol:

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

You're welcome hun :)

mwahahahaha YESH OF COURSE :devil: :devil: plot penguins are niceeee!! *luring the plot penguins into Shadow's hiding place with pieces of... Ryan's clothing :p :devil:* You know you want to, Shadow ;)

Hmm... you're right, Ryan is the more serious type. Mind reading would suit him better. I mean, well, he FROWNS more! :lol: But I think the power would be more dangerous in Greg... You know he's more... uh, naughty :devil: (see that wicked smirk of his? oh yeah...) In his hand, that power could manifest itself into a zillion evil plans! Poor Ryan wouldn't know what hit him... Not that we mind, of course :devil:

Or maybe... telekinetic for Greg?
    Picture poor Ryan, just came home to his apartment, no idea of what's waiting for him... all of the sudden, he found himself pinned onto the wall, arms stretched, couldn't move, though he saw nothing binding him... just now he spotted Greg leaning on the kitchen's door, smirking "Hi, Wolfe..."
    Next thing Ryan knew, his jeans started unbuckling itself...

...I need smoothies...

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Bwahahaha. Greg reading Ryan's mind is funny.

Well we know Greg's Nana can see the future.. So maybe Greg could be physic. :p Then he could tease Ryan by being like "I think I'm getting something. Oh yes, I see you with me in bed... tonight." :devil: How could Ryan say no to that. ;)

I like the idea of him being telekinetic, too. :eek: *hands Irma a smoothie*

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

:eek: Holy hot scenario!!! :devil: :eek:

Irma, you naughty girl!! :devil: You just sent my penguins a-spawning. Don't you know luring them with Ryan's clothing's tantamount to offering them salmon? And then to top it off with that :eek: OMG SIZZZZLING! :eek: scenario... You know what you're doing to me, don't you?? *shakes fist* Aaaah!

Yes, I heartily agree with Greg's wicked smirk. He'd be so devious, he'd use his powers to get what he wants. And I do like the idea of him being both telekinetic and psychic too, like Katie said.

To continue Irma's story with the addition of Katie's suggestion...

Imagine Greg using his powers to pin Ryan against the wall. Ryan's jeans have unbuckled itself, and Ryan can't move, all the while Greg's watching him with that wicked smirk. Then all of a sudden, something flashes in Greg's mind, and he sees Ryan's head thrown back in ecstasy, his mouth parted in a pleasured "O" as he gasps and moans Greg's name. :eek: :devil: :eek:

And then Greg snaps back to reality, knowing that he's just seen Ryan's very immediate future, presumably at his hands (and mouth :devil:), and his smirk grows even more feral now as he steps forward slowly, parting Ryan's clothes against his will until he's completely naked and as 'accessible' as he can be in front of him.

And all Ryan could do is move his head and look up, his eyes wide and searching as he locks eyes with Greg, trying to read Greg's mind, his voice coming out in a choked whimper as he says the blond's name, "Greg?" :devil: And then a look of comprehension dawns on Ryan's face, and Greg leans in so close, Ryan could taste his breath on his lips.

Greg: Guess you know what's on my mind. :devil: You've no idea how long I've wanted to do this.

Ryan: Oh, I think I do... (Ryan says this in that low, sultry voice b/c he does know about Greg's wicked thoughts about him.) :devil:

Now, it's Greg's turn to look surprised, and Ryan asks, "What are you waiting for? Don't you want to see for yourself what kind of future you have for me?"

Then Greg smirks again, and whispers hotly, "Don't move."

Ryan rolls his eyes good-naturedly, shaking his head as he mutters loud enough for Greg to hear, "You say that like I could... Not that I want to..." :devil:

And with that, Greg... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mwahahahaha!!! Now I need a smoothie... You guys can fill in the rest while I run head-on and knock myself out against the PG-13 border. :lol:

ETA: Would you look at that... I had 11 :devil: in this post alone. Erhm... Make that 12!!! :lol:

9. CSI_Kat

wow - lots of posts - will have to come back later to read.....Shadowfax...will get you an icon shortly!

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

:devil: :eek: O M G osh Shadow and Irma you are killing meeee...........IRMA IRMA.....IRMA your back...*bows down to the manip/ hott scenerio queen.

OMGosh it's friggen hot in this room. It's like high 80's outside but it's feeling like it's in the 100's in my house now thanks to the hott scenerio's.... *Runs to freezer for a fudge bar to cool me down."

Man I wish I could even think straight right now to add on to that but I can't get passed the part about Ryan being naked...I kno I can't keep pg13.

I'm glad you all liked my South Park Ryan and Greg. I'm thinking of a new one now I may be back later with it....

Beach Boys

11. CSI_Kat

Hey Shadowfax.....here are a few to start.....mAY do more later!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Wow those are really nice katbug! :) It looks so real too. I made a few of Irma's manips into icons like 10 pages back or something lol but I like yours better.

And Shadowfax, you should make a whole fic with that idea cause that's awesome. :lol: *catches penguins* :devil: No just kidding, lol.

13. CSI_Kat

Thanks! I will have to scroll back and see.....I have to do another....I have a new quote and orders from Twiz! LOl!

14. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I haven't been in here for like.. forever. Jeez. Insane! I've missed you guys.

What have you been talking about, recently? Anyone care to make a short re-cap for me? :) Just a tiny one. It would be very nice of you, if so.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Life_Style great to see you back in the most pushing the pg limit rating thread. To give you a recap isn't really hard because the thread was dead for several months. But we got the cob webs down and it's backkkkkkkk. I think our main topic has been where we think Ryan and Greg would go on vacation, right? We've had some great manips posted pages back and Shadow and Sil just got us all hot and bothered with their scenerios. We have a few new members, Katbug, Happilyhappy, Anza, Lonewolfe...sry if I miss anymone and welcome to all. That's all I can think of right now.

Katbug get to work...chop chop...and thanks you're the best..

Shadow grab one of those penguins and write girl. BTW, I loved your R/D fic you posted in the fic section, very nicely done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.