Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mugs

mugs Witness

i have all the dvds they are great. you'll love them.

also can someone please tell me which epi this pics is from. i can't remember

[​IMG]

2. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I agree to that except that I think maybe they are a little more comfortable in season six for it to be to new. All couples start out with that new goofy grin, I'm so crazy about you, you are the best type attitude until they settle into an actual relationship with each other.I kind of think that it is during season 6 that they moved in together. I think that they were dating through season five, where you see that "new love" kind of thing going on. Sara is getting happier and happier each episode, and in season six, I see them moving in together. That would explain the new "comfortability" with each other. Especially after Nick's ordeal, they could turn to each other. ;)

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

*faints*

OhMeGe, that is like 2 whole months :eek: Noooooo!

0.o Why dose adz have a spoiler box?...
    Im scared!

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^lol. yeah, you know i think even though this version of the speech was changed it gives us a lot more understanding of Grissom's psyche. cuz maybe it would be kinda OOC for him to say it, but to think it? i would actually interpret it all this way: the "it's sad" speech was what he was saying but the "abstraction, love to her etc" was what he was thinking.

let's be honest. we don't really know why Grissom behaved the way he did all those years, we can only speculate about it. the original speech uncovers this tiny bit of true feelings that he had been hiding from the world. it shows how sensitive he actually is. i believe he was always capable of loving. why was he so passionate about literature, poems, the overdramatic Shakespeare plays and love sonnets while he was the opposite of all that on the outside?

is it because he IS sensitive, romantic and caring but on the inside, and doesn't want anybody to know it? just like Lady Heather said during their first encounter (sorry to bring her up, but i think it's pretty relevant):

LADY HEATHER: The most telling thing about anyone is what scares them. And I know what you fear more than anything, Mr. Grissom.

GRISSOM: Which is?

LADY HEATHER: Being known. You can't accept that I might know what you really desire, because that would mean that I know you. Something, for whatever reason, you spend your entire life making sure no one else does.

so why wasn't he with Sara earlier? was he afraid she would get to know the real him? Lady Heather didn't need any time to figure this out, but Sara? was Grissom afraid that she wouldn't like this side of him or just the fact of being known by someone, being involved with someone was scary? why didn't he have any problem with hooking up with Heather then?

so many questions, not answered.

5. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

OMG I am so freaked right now :eek:

So I go onto my AOL to check my e-mail, now, I never get any junk to my AOL (that all goes to my hotmail lol) but today I got this odd one from someone about books...

open it up and it's about Thoreau! (as in the "i wont wait up" scene, Thoreau!) and talks about the book Grissom was reading in that scene!

I've no idea why I got this e-mail, but it is totally freaking me out - what a scary co-insidence! :eek:

mugs - that pic is from "Nesting Dolls"

have to agree with the original speach being *thud* worthy, but agree the 2nd one is more in keeping. I think some of Grissom not wanting to let people know him is because if someone knows you, then they know how to hurt you - if he keeps himself to himself and doesn't let people get to know the Grissom inside, no-one can hurt him - it's like his little safety bubble i guess. i do think he is a real soppy romantic deep in the core, with very real feelings that he is so scared of, he just wants to bury them - he doesn't even understand his feelings, let alone want to run the risk of exposing them just to have them trampled on.

gosh i got quite philosophical there :p

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I agree that the "dating" relationship started in season 5, sometime between "Nesting Dolls" and "Compulsion". I think the sexual part started just after season 5 and before season 6, hence the sex and romance speech in "Bite Me", a hint of awkwardness. I,too, have bought the first 6 seasons and have been watching them daily. I love their scenes together. The last half of season 3 and all of season 4 were kind of a downer for Sara, but season 5 started to show her happier side. What a beautiful smile she has! Can't wait for season 8--I'm hoping for a wedding or a baby; I don't care in which order!

7. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Adz I love your icon.

On the Butterflied speech, the first one is a lot more telling but the second one is a lot more Grissom. If the original had gone ahead, it just wouldn't have fit with the episode as well.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Last nights 'DOUBLE CROSS" was so intense, the preist and the best friend both actually betrayed each other, and Sara ad Grissom in the lab with the rosary beads, and he called her 'DEAR' and their conversation about GOD, interesting!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

i feel like shit...

i guess grissom and sara are going to break up.

www.tvtattle.com

thats a spoiler site--^

10. KAMendelsohn

KAMendelsohn Civilian

Ok, I'm new here... and these are the news you receive me with?!?!?!?! OMG I'm crying!!! ::sobs:: :( :(

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

What I read, was Grissom and Sara are going to take break from each other for a while. They going to take a journal over at Without A Trace in Nov.

12. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

Spoilers are evil. I've got a new GSR video on youtube to help the team stupidly optimistic who are trying to distract themselves from spoilers. Its called The Best GSR of Season Two. Hope it helps.

13. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

hum... at least it means Sara's still alive! lol - erm... I wouldn't take this too much to heart at the mo, they're still very early on into S8 and things are changing all the time. I also don't understand, why would this info be divulged if they're trying to keep the "does she live or die" thing so securely under wraps? why swear everyone to secrecy and then tell people this? surely it gives the whole game away? nah doesn't make sense to me. also does anyone know how reliable this source is? because it says about Billy doing a crossover with CSI:NY yet i am pretty sure I remember reading on the S8 spoiler thread that Billy had refused to do a CSI crossover?

14. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

When I read that article from Tvtrattle.com, I don't read anything about a break up. They are just going to let the characters breathe, and it says that all the characters will take a personal journey, not just Grissom and Sara.

15. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

yeah i thought that too, they say they're going to conclude the GSR arc, doesn't mean they're going to split the characters up (common we should know by now that they are deliberately very vague with their wording on CSI leaving a lot open to interpretation), it could just mean that in s/8 Grissom will be Grissom and Sara will be Sara and there wont be focus on their relationship, just their characters and let the characters develop individually

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.