Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

I second that, Mia. There's loads of shows out there that might allow her to show off her talent, but CSI certainly is not one of them.

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

There's very few Sara-centric episodes out there in CSI. And while I'd be sad if she left the show, I agree that her acting skills would probably be better used elsewhere. I'll definitely be interested in seeing what she does when CSI ends :)()

3. Jorja_Rain

I would highly suggest she'd go to the L Word :D

[​IMG]

*click for bigger version*

4. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: Jorja_Rain, that made me giggle :p

Mia, I do agree that Sara/Jorja has had very little screentime this season. It was very disappointing to see an actress as great as Jorja to only show up in two minute scenes (sometimes even less than that. Happenstance, anyone?). It's just really disappointed me that throughout the series, even when she has had fair screentime like the rest of the cast, she has never been individually praised for her own contribution to the show. She's never been nominated before, and she deserves it for everything she's done. She was amazing in the past seasons as she was in this one, and it's just really upsetting :p

So that's why we are all going to steal the emmy and give it to Jorja ourselves :lol:

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

You go steal the Emmy, I'll go steal Jorja :devil:

6. Jorja_Rain

*thuds at the sight of Quoth's icon*

And Mia, will you share her with me? Otherwise I'll go steal Louise...*ponders idea*...*realizes that we could share them both*...*thuds again*

:lol:

7. SarasGirl

SarasGirl Witness

you guys crack me up. And I do agree that she should be prasied for her work. And Jorjarain...I TOTALLY agree with you!!

oh, and I am watching CSI at the moment, and one of my favorite quotes was just said by Jorja to Cathrine "you got to go to the body farm?! I have always wanted to go there! what was it like?" Its just the was she says it that I find kinda funny.

8. Rona

Rona Victim

Hi this is my first post and just wanted to say I agree while I like GSR I've seen so little of Jorja this season if she has had a better offer I hope she takes it.

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I am with you on that. I think she'd fit right in! :devil:

10. Jorja_Rain

^And I'm sure she would appreciate making out with one of her co-stars :devil:

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Who cares about what she'd enjoy, fact is I would enjoy her making out with some of the L Word cast :devil:

12. Jorja_Rain

^Well, I for one care about her feelings :rolleyes:

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hi Rona *waves* Welcome! Hope to see you posting often ;)

Well, as much as it is hard to admit, and though we know that Jorja is an amazing actress, she doesn't have much screentime. I haven't seen season 7, but I can imagine it. Truth is, probably neither do the other members of the cast. The fact is that CSI is not a series based on the characters (thinking of Brothers&Sisters for example now), but a crime-show, which means that the crime component is also very important, and mayeb even more important for the continuity of the series. I can't complain, I enjoy that in the series just as much. I guess that with the duration of the show, they can't have everything :rolleyes: I don't know, I would like to see more as well, but...

Maybe she would have better opportunities in other shows, but at the same time I don't want her to leave CSI :rolleyes: Well, I am sure she'll decide what's the best for her, and what she would be happy with, and that's the most important :)

Anyway, I saw "High and Low" and Sara was so cute (I find it cute somehow, I think it's her expression) when she asked Catherine help because she had worked too much! I especially love when she says "I'm not tired, really..." So Sara :p Taking that out, she didn't have any screentime :(

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Small reminder regarding the editing of posts by a moderator per the rules of the board (you can find it in the "Help Guide" at the top of the forum) the following is said.

Editing Moderators Comments:
    If a mod edits you're post it is done for a reason, do NOT go in and remove said edit from the post, doing so is subject to an Official Warning, and possible removal from the forum.

While you can go back in after we have edited, you are not to remove the fact that we did infact edit you're posts.

15. Jorja_Rain

Well, the editing was done because the picture I posted was too big. I merely changed it so it fit the rules, so what is the problem? My post now conforms to the board rules and I didn't edit it in order to go against the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.