CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I agree with Tati, bringing another person back from the dead again, is too much.

And yeah I hope Miami won't turn out to be everybody's sleeping with everybody. Too soapy.

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

It would sound more and more like "Bold and the Beautiful". They brought people back from the dead AND one of them has been married 6 times.. including 2/3 brothers :lol:

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

in my opinion she doesn't even know why she's working in it :confused:
    and Why is she still on vacation while all the others are woking???? :confused: go to work :mad:

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

she'S not working yet cause they start with the exterior scene and she's not in those.

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Please refrain from insulting the actors as they are real people. It's okay to constructively criticize a fictional character, but we shouldn't attack the actors personally. Thanks. :)

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

sorry, I dind't mean to offend anybody :)
    I thought it was justa an observation :)
    you know...I really appreciate Eva La Rue...she's very good playing Natalia :)
    what I meant was How can you say Ryan instead of Jake two times talking about the show you're playing in? :confused:

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

They seemed to have corrected it because I just read it and she never even mentioned Ryan. Thanks for the interview, Calihan.

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

hey Florry86 i try to give chance to Natalia character, but still this don`t work for me. sorry don`t want to offend her fans ;) this is just my own opinion ... well it`s seem that some actors of CSI Miami team still don`t get S6 scripts and that tvguide guys mistake Jake name ... but for me this interview still have a lot strange stuff (try to not say funny) ... i think that this is like one dejavu with some DC interviews ... she don`t read the net ?! and think that Horatio is like Terminator ... and we love his open liners.... come on... this is too much for me... if this is CSI Miami official politics ok (re try to defend this tv show) ... but how can some guys like Adam R. or Corey Miller say what there are some good things and some of them don`t work ... :rolleyes: i just try to say that i want some honest from the actors/writers (not only Eva La Rue), just they to say what really think and to stop hide behind CSI M fake high rating/popularity...

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

The whole Jake/Ryan thing in the Eva interview...couldn't there also be a possibility there was a typo on the part of whoever transcribed the interview for publication on the website? Just a thought...

ETA: I see xanessa already posted this possibility on the previous page, I overlooked it when I first read through the thread. ;)

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

It's okay. ;)

We just have to be mindful that comments of a personal nature directed at the actors themselves can cause offence.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Okay, I'm going to be first to change the subject here 'cause I happen to love Natalia/Eva. So what I would like to know is : Do we know any more on Ryan's job? First it was said that in the first epi he'll be working on a case & then on the second, he's looking for a job? Anyone know what his situation is for sure??

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

All we know is that in the 2nd episode (Bang Bang Your Debt!), he goes to Alexx looking for a job in the medical examiners office.

13. Crying_Danny

Crying_Danny Hit and Run

Is it true that there's a spoiler for the season in the second ep Eric sees Tim's ghost? and is Ryan out of a job beause in that same spoiler i read he was looking for one.

HORATIO HAS A SON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I am Shocked.
    I'm also confused.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Yes, Eric does think he has seen Tim's ghost (or at least something of Tim).

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

As far as I can tell from my source of spoilers is that Ryan is still under review and in the season premiere he is working at a gun range to make money while waiting for his suspension to be over. That gun range job actually ties in to the season premiere.

As for the second ep....he is still looking for a way to get some income until his review is over so he tells Alexx he has been doing research and he thinks he would make a great ME's investigator b/c the money at the gun range sucks.

That is all I know about what he is doing about his job. I don't know if he is looking for the ME investigator's job to be a permanent thing or just until his review is over.

Hope that helps :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.