Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey lizanator112890! (can i just call you liz for short?) i don't think we've met either (i'm loving this!!! meeting so many new Snickers shippers!!) i'm emily!

psg, ADORABLE wp!! it's so cute. made me smile! love the words of it too!

omgoodness... i'm so excited to sign this petion thing. and then someone can bring it over to the Liva Las Vegas thread (the Snickers forum) and get lots of people to sign it there!! omgoodness... SNickers in season 8... i'm feeling it!!

and yes... come over to the Snickers Senerio thread. our topic right now is Nick saving Sara from under the car :D. they're so cute!!

you guys.... i found the Snickers Songs thread!!! so PLEASE... post there!! read the songs, they're so cute! :D

3. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Thanks for the welcome csiemily and NicknGrissom :D
    I love the wp PintSizeGenius, is really good!

I'll go sign the petition right now, they'll just have to listen to us, right? Or we'll make them listen anyway :devil:

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha! exactly my thoughts!! lol. we already have George Eads on our side (LOVE what he said!! thanks to him... we have our thread title:p), all we need now is Jorja, then the TPTB would HAVE to listen!! lol:p PLEASE... GIVE US SNICKERS!!

omgoodness... I'M GONNA SIGN IT RIGHT NOW!! put it all around the forum and bring it to the Viva Las Vegas forum, i think they'd LOVE to sign it to!!

SO EXCITED! :D

SIGNED IT!!! alright... now we need MOOREE!! haha :D :D

haha... now i'll "get" my family to sign it:p haha!! :devil:

[​IMG]
    N: "one more picture... smile"
    smiles
    takes a pic of sara
    lovely...

awww....

5. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Did someone post it over at Viva Las Vegas form??? Cause if they have not I will. I also put the link in the Snickers thread at TV.Com. And I'm going to put the link up on my MySpace. If you all have a myspace do the same. The more that we can get to sign it. The better. Oh we need to put it in the Snickers area at CSI Wiki too.. I just thought about that..:lol:

6. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Oh yeah, I saw the interview with George and it made me love him even more!! At least we know we have half of SNickers with us, need to get Jorja on the train too :D

If they ignore this petition we'll go down on them some other way. We need SNickers and we need them now!! Lol, a little drama queen over here :p

And loooove that scene, when he says "lovely" aahhh....*drools*

ETA: I'll put a link to the petition on my LJ profile!

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ooh man, i'm getting so excited you guys!! Snickers are taking action!! i have a couple friends that'll want to sign it. i'll email it to them and tell them to pass it on!! eeeh ee!!:)

there's alot of Snickers places we could go. Snick, you should post it on the viva las vegas website... you made it!!

so... we need 5,000 people to sign it? what happens after we get that amount of people??

8. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Ok so I did post it over there, just did it..:lol:.. We email to it TPTB. And we will send a copy to George and Jorja. And flood CBS with it and emails and Snickers bar and anything else that ties into Snickers..What do you all think????

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness Snick, you're amazing!!! FINALLY!!! we're fighting back!! lmao. i'm loving this!! and who can resist a SNickers bar? haha:p hopefully they know what Snickers stands for:p haha. i can just imagin George getting an email saying: "we love Snickers" and he's like, whf... i don't care what kinda of chocolate bar you like!! lmao!! that'd be funny!! ee he...

*claps hands* SNICKERS IN SEASON 8!! woot woot!!

-oh and for you that haven't read this, this is what George Eads thinks about GSR....

10. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

OOOHHH I know how we can tie in the snickers bars with Nick and Sara. We can put little pics of them on the wrappers... What do you all think???
    I mean then they would know..Right...

11. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Hahaha, it would be funny if they get all these SNickers bars and they're like "Sweet! Free chocolate! :D "

But I'm pretty sure they'll get the point, and we're attacking from all the fronts so they can't pretend not to know what we're talking about. It's either going to be our way or the high way :devil:

12. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Yes that is right. We want Snickers not GSR...
    We are done playing nice, nice...We know what we want, and we are not going to stop until we get it. Right ladies???
    SNICKERS RULES IN SEASON 8.....

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao, loving the sound of that:p

hum... how would they know? we should just write a little something about our ship on the back. just a little something saying we love Sara and Nick together and that's why would are giving you a SNickers bar. (sara+nick=snickers).

lmao... i would LOVE to hear what they say when they get our little gifts!! haha:p

14. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Yeah that is a good ideal. I like the sound of that. I'm going to post the petition on our board at work. We have alot of CSI fans there. ( I work for The Gap ) So I'll bet I can get some of them to sign it too....

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

niicee!! this is so exciting!! eehhee....

yeah, write on the back like: Sara+Nick=Snickers... you wanna bite? lmao, that'd be funny:p

i have a couple friends that like it, i'll send it to them soon. hopefully we will finally be heard. TPTB... HEAR US ROAR!!! *rooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr!!!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.