Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Fool4love, Nov 21, 2005.

1. mugs

mugs Witness

Re: Harry Potter - Book 7 Theories

i have already ordered mine can't wait to read it

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Who else's think that it doesn't matter how hard you'll try you're going to get spoiled anyway?
    Only reading it in a desert island,with no internet,radio,newspapers,tv or other human beings could save us from spoilers.

And who else's think that it doesn't matter how good is the book that we'll get disappointed anyway?
    I'm sure many questions will be unresolved and that being the last book is disappointing itself.

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

This doesn't have to do with Harry Potter #7, but it does have to do with Harry Potter #5. I saw it at the midnight showing last night and it was excellent. I loved it.
    Anyway, the other day I had a dream, actually it was more like a nightmare, and we went to go get book 7 in stores because in my dream it was the 20th. I thought we left too late, there will be a huge line and we got there but the line was really short, we got the book and my mom said you can't read it until we get home and it was dark. Then after we got the book we went and we saw fireworks all night long. My brother spilled water on my book. Then it got light outside and I was about to read the book and I woke up because my alarm clock went off. I was so mad.

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Something a little odd happened today. Okay, so I pre-ordered the new Harry Potter in March and as it's not due to be released until a week today, I didn't expect to hear anything from Amazon about dispatch until late next week. Anyway, I get an email from Amazon today saying that they've already charged for it and dispatched it. WTF? :eek: So either it's going to take the Royal Mail a week to deliver it or I'm going to get it early next week? :confused: Not that I mind, but I was a little surprised. :lol:

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows ~ *NO SPOILERS*

Before you post, please read the following announcement .

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows ~ *NO SPOILERS*

*does a happy dance* according to the shipping information from Barnes and Noble my HP 7 should be in my hands tomorrow as it is already at the UPS site in my city. :D

8. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

We're only a few hours away, people!! :D
    Do you think you'll be able to read it from begining to end without interruptions? That's my plan and I'm pretty sure I'll do it, because I have all Saturday to read :p
    Of course then there will be a few more hours of crying too. :(

9. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

WOW!! I can't believe that i started this thread over a year and a half ago and now i'm only 4 hours away from buying this book. I'm going to a midnight opening at my local WHSmith. I think i'll just read the first few chapters tonight (well tomorrow morning) and then read the rest of it tomorrow.
    I feel kinda sad that it is all coming to an end but at the same time i'm really excited to see what happends.

10. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Yeah, we've grown up with this characters and it's so sad to say goodbye. I've been watching some videos on YouTube and it's sad to see them when they were so tiny :( But it's also great that we'll finally know how it ends! Who lives, who dies and if Ron and Hermione finally kiss, for God's sake! :D

11. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Argh i have a friend who told me what the end of the story was...It's a shame how am i supposed to read it now that i know the end??? ARGHHHH

12. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Yeah same here. My friend starts telling me all of this stuff that supposedly happens and i'm just like, "I'm not believing it til I read it and SHUT UP." :D

I can't wait. I was supposed to go to the thing at Barnes and Noble tonight, but now I might not be able to make it. :(

13. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Awww :( That really sucks!
    But are you 100% sure that he/she is right?

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I am not fan but about this... there was one store in Eastern Finland that had books already for sale. Now they have updated info that only four copies had been sold until they noticed it. The book had been asked few days earlier so some summerworker, who had been there only few days had put that book in the bookshell. And those four were sold 5€ too cheap :p

This country will get translated version in March (I guess JKR now allows it :rolleyes: )

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'm so pissed, someone on a community on LJ just posted everything. I don't really remember what it said, and I'm not going to say what happens, nor am I going to go back and look at it, because I don't want to know until I read it.

SOB.. I hate whoever did that.