Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

sad face :( def. dissapointment that she smokes... but i still love her! :p :D :lol:

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I know a lot of people who smoke too and I did myself at one time. I guess it's hard to quit, and I respect that Jorja did apparently try.

She's still amazing though :)

3. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I smoke.. well.. I quit a very short while ago and I find it hard at times.. I can understand why hasn't given it up yet.

But a woman as perfect as Jorja is allowed to have at least one flaw, isn't she?

4. Lizn8rFoxy

i think she makes me want to smoke :rolleyes: (i wouldnt) but agree with you SaraSidle Girl ... that is just one thing that is not amazing with her. but she has so much to make up for it ;) :D

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I agree with you all. As much as smoking is not a nice habit, and that I wish people wouldn't do it, I know that it's hard to quit. I am disappointed, that's true, but I still admire Jorja as a person and as an actress. It's just as you said, a negative point between all the good things. Nobody's perfect, remember?! :p

I adore that she keeps her natural style, that even in Hollywood she stays just as she wants to, and she doesn't have the star-complex attitude ;) I read in some interview that she liked to wear informal/casual, and I love to see her like that! In the same line, I love to know that she is a surfer. I am not (and I don't really think I am going to try), but I just think it's a cool sport, and for some reason I think it totally fits her :) Love her wet-hair look as well! That's really what I like, natural beauty and attitude!

Oh, and I'm really sorry that Jorja (or any other CSI cast member) is in the Emmy Awards nominees :( As of I heard, she did a great work in "Empty Eyes" and through the season, so I kind of feel that CSI got overlooked :( Anyway, we have a thread to discuss awards. I just wanted to say that I really think Jorja is such an amazing actress that it's a shame she doesn't have the hypothesis of an Emmy Award :rolleyes:

6. Lizn8rFoxy

well said about everything CSI Dani! :)

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Okay, how many of you are with me? It's official -- I'm going to crash the Emmys and steal the Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Drama Series award and give the damn thing to Jorja myself :rolleyes: Who's with me!?? :lol:

Seriously, I was really disappointed. Jorja's never been nominated, which I think is a big load of b.s because she's an amazing actress, she's made that quite clear. Empty Eyes was just the tip of the iceberg for her acting abilities, what about Nesting Dolls, Committed or season one episodes like Sex, Lies and Larvae?

8. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I think when the chance is given for Sara to come across as a strong character, as it does in the episodes you mentioned qouth, Jorja has outstanding acting abilities. I don't know much of her other acting.

It's a shame she isn't recognised as the amazing actress she is at award shows like the Emmys :(

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i think jorja plays sara really well and i think she deserves to win.

10. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

heys guys, i just posted my first fiction about sara/cath,call Never. over at fanfiction,
    so...r and r....please

Jorja Rocks

11. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Tell me where and when?! I'd love to do it.
    Anyone else coming?! :devil:

12. Lizn8rFoxy

I am def. in! what should i wear? ski-mask and all black or a formal dress (it is the emmys) :D

13. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

It's dissapointing that she didn't win, but hey, we know she deserves it. ;)

14. SarasGirl

SarasGirl Witness

Quoth, I am so with you! tell me when and where! I just wish that she would get recongnized for her amazing acting skills

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

While I do agree that Jorja is a wonderful actress, may I ask what she would have deserved the Emmy for? Not that I would have complained had she won it but seriously, I haven't seen much of her acting lately. That's by far not her fault, she's amazing. But with the 2 minutes per episode there was not much space for her to show off any of her skills.

Personally, I believe she should leave the show and do some movies that guarantee her the recognition she deserves. Or sue CSI for underusing her potential.

Although -no offense- I do give her a lot of credit for not breaking out in hysterical laughter when playing her supposed relationship with Grissom. That's acting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.