Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

haha got lost eh?? :lol: in the in the middle of the dessert.

Grissom: Heloo! everybody? im scared nevermind i'll be friends with the bugs here.. :lol:

ok guys lets pray that sandle will be canon....*praying* and *dancing* :lol:

2. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Grissom getting lost in the desert totally reminds me of the 'Princess Grissom and Ballerina Hank story!' I wrote something about Grissom wandering the desert with his favourite pet cockroach, Roachy! :lol: I'll try to find it all!

That little diologue was so sweet, Pau! Goodnight! :D

Oh, I watched 'Gregg007'! That was so coooooooooooooool! And Greg would love the whole James Bond deal!

*Prays and dances with Naz!* :D

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hello guys ! How are you doin' ? I am so tired ... I had some sort of dance competition ... my bf made me participate ... anyway , while dancing I was thinking that I want to see Sara and Greg dancing ... after he saves her ...

4. greg_sara_love

haha...when Greg's searching for Sara, suddenly the back ground music turn into James Bond song :lol: :lol:

i have a sandle scene that we wanna see (i think) :rolleyes:

Greg: *Searching for something*
    Sara: Greg, what are you searching for?
    Greg: Oh no....where is it?
    Sara: What?
    Greg: My sandwich, it contain my favourite beef and now its gone... :(
    Sara: Oh no...oh no..OH NO!!!
    Greg: Yeah, it suck could you help me too??
    Sara: No wonder it taste funny...btw Greg, wanna go dinner im buyin..
    Greg: *think for awhile* Forget the sandwich lets go! :lol:

5. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Aw, Greg and Sara dancing? That sounds so cute, Danni, especially if it's a slow dance :D

:lol:, that's funny, Naz! Greg would never pass up a chance to go to dinner with Sara! :D

I found the story! Pau and I made it up!

:D

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*delurks*

Hey everyone! :) I know I've been MIA for ages, but the recent sandlelicious spoiler dragged me back here... Omg, it makes me so excited... GO GREGGO!!! :D

So, yeah, I'm back. Never thought of jumping off the ship yet, even if I'm nowhere to be seen... Of course, I have to thank Hestia for trying to get me back to delurk :) Without her, I'd still be stranded in a place so cold without the Sandle positivitiness (is that a word?)... I suppose you guys still have the famous Sandle Positivity cookies?

Gosh how I miss this thread...

7. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Oh my goodness!!! :eek: Silhouette?!? Is it really you? Wow! I'm so glad you're back! *Hugs* How've you been lately?

Yes we still have the positivity cookies. Wanna be reminded of the taste? *Hands over postivity cookies to Silhouette :D

We also have a Blue Hawaiian funtain, and Sandle cake on really special occasions. And I think your return is VERY special, so here you go! *Gives Silhouette a huge chunk of delicious Sandle Cake loaded with Positivity!*

I know what you mean about the spoiler. I'm nervous and excited at the same time! ;)

8. greg_sara_love

haha speaking of dance....

Greg: Sara!!! Sara!! where are you?? *looks around and saw a car* *ran towards it*
    Sara: Greg...help me outta here..
    Greg: *pushes the car and pull out sara* Come, lets dance...
    Sara: Im hurt you jerk
    Greg: Ouh...ic..what should i do?
    Sara: BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL YOU FOOL!!!
    Greg: Oh yah...im sorry, its just i miss you so much that i became an idiotic....

silence

Greg: So....what should i do again??? :rolleyes: :lol:

9. greg_sara_love

OMG!!!! Silhouette you're back...*throw spoiled cake at Silhouette* thats the new welcome :lol: :lol: i miss you so muce...i know that Hes will be happy to see you here...

you can call me Naz ;)

Greg: Sara, do you like me?
    Sara: No.
    Greg: oh..*look sad and turn his face away*
    Sara: pull his face to look at her* I dont like you, but love you greg.

they kiss...hehe wow! i have alot of dialouge :D

10. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Silhouette (like your nickname!), yeah this thread does have positivity! Loads of cookies and Blue Hawaiian and Swami hats to throw into the air! :D
    Aw guys I'm into such a Sandlish mood, and tonight I'll finally see HP 5, I'm really excited!

11. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Silhouette! OMG! :eek: I'm sooo happy you're back. I don't know if you remember me, because I was only a newbie when you were still here. :p But I certainly remember you and I've missed you here! Welcome back! :D

Ahh you guys... you all seem sooo excited about the spoilers. Do you have any idea how hard it is not to scroll my mouse over them and read them too? Staying spoiler-free is terrible. But I want to try it... I'll probably keep it up until tomorrow or something. :lol:

But the fact that you are all happy about them, makes me happy too. Because it means something good!

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I've been a bad Sandle shipper.. But those spoilers made me SQUEE so loud. He hasn't given up on her yet! I honestly feel like making signs for that episode that say "GO GREGGO! GET THE GIRL!" And like hold them up and cheer. I'm so gonna do that. :lol: Although I'm trying not to get too excited because...
    Greg might see her, but then get the whole team to go find her.. But that doesn't make sence because for all they know she could be seconds away from death so wouldn't they want to land Greg's helicopter?? :eek:
    And welcome back, Irma! :D

13. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Bahahah. I was reading it again. TPTB should write that into the episode. Bring Hank the Skank back for one more hurrah.

Hi Sil! ! ! :D
    I've been lurking too, but I tend to do that a lot. *hangs head in shame*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hahahahah. I'm like cracking up. I love Greg.

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

[​IMG] AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! SILHOUETTE! [​IMG]
    You're back! Did you clear out your PM box? Between this delurking and the spoilers I'm officially on cloud nine... [​IMG]

I couldn't resist the spoilers... and I'm glad they were posted (thanks Kat!) because they brought back hollie and Silhouette!

Read the spoilers Eva... you know you want to :devil:

Loving the sandley pics and that silly story with Grissom and Hank (I can't believe I forgot... again!) Extra positivity cookies for everyone!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Haha. Thanks Hes, make it even harder... :p Nah, eventually I'll give in. I'm sure.

So you guys, tomorrow I'm leaving for vacation to Italy. So I'm gonna have to say goodbye to you for two weeks! :( Perhaps there's a chance to come by very quickly here (maybe an internet cafe), but not very often. I'm gonna miss all of you very much! *hugs tight*

But, I'm bringing a nice SPOTD to say goodbye.

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from 4x4)

[​IMG]

"Gosh, I saw everything!"

See you guys in two weeks! <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.