CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Holy shit....note to self...do not attempt to drink whilst reading this thread....

Yep, where do I sign up for those ;)

Paging Faylinn :lol:

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Everyone on this show has a frickin girlfriend or boyfriend. Why am I not getting any? Pfft!. :p

3. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

About time Flack got some! I wonder who they will cast as his girlfriend..looking forward to seeing the new eps..all the spoilers sound fantastic so far

4. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

I don't know how I feel about everyone suddenly having a girlfriend or boyfriend. I don't think I'll be able to make up my mind until the episodes finally air.

I like Adam and everything, but why is he getting a girlfriend and not Hawkes? Adam isn't even in the opening credits! That should put Hawkes first in line.

On the other hand, the only relationship the writers have ever gotten "right"(at least in my opinion) is Mac/Peyton. Danny/Lindsay is a joke, and Stella's boyfriend Frankie turned psycho completely out of the blue. Now they're considering giving her a new boyfriend? Any chance that it'll be a normal, healthy relationship?

Didn't think so.

Oh, well. I'll wait until the episodes air. Maybe I'm wrong and this'll be fun.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*immature giggle* :devil:

:D You know me so well.

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

A Danny gang-bang sounds like a good way to go. :lol: If he's the whore of the show, let everyone get a ride. And hey, good point about Lindsay--it sounds like Danny's nether-regions have psychological-healing powers, so share the love! :lol: :devil:

I'm looking forward to season 4, too, even if it does sound a tad soapy to me.

And Joolz, is that John Barrowman in your avatar? Fay is going to be a very happy camper when she sees that... :D ;)

7. shaofu

shaofu Hit and Run

Just found this snippet of news about a potential crossover between Vegas and New York: E! Online

You have to scroll down to the bottom and beware of spoilers for Criminal Minds and CSI:Miami, too!

Mac is going to Vegas and Grissom is coming to NY? I hope this is not an evil rumor and we are actually going to get a LV/NY crossover!

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, a crossover with Vegas? Are they ice-skating in hell now? :lol:

Here's exactly what it says if you don't want to risk reading the other spoilers by clicking over ;)

"William Petersen is going to New York and Gary Sinise is headed to Vegas on a night of CSI and CSI:NY crossover episodes."

That is, indeed, John Barrowman as my dear Captain Jack Harkness. I could tell from across the room as Rhonda scrolled through the thread last night. ;) I was going to mention it when I posted then but forgot (how could I forget John?? :eek:) I have an avvie of him on BC, but I'm afraid I couldn't use it over here. *cough* :devil:

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Hmmmm... given Sourpuss W. Petersen's well-documented ill will against the CSI spinoffs, I'll believe that crossover rumor when I see it. Thanks for the link/info., though, good for speculation purposes, anyway :lol:

The spoilers for next season both intrigue and scare me at the same time. I do love what they did with Mac/Peyton - finally, the one romantic relationship amongst all 3 CSIs that finally got it "right" (IMO) - but I don't like the idea of everyone shacking up next season. Rather, I don't like the idea of shack-ups/significant others becoming storylines of their own. I can see why they devoted considerable time to Mac/Peyton, since this is his first big relationship since his wife's death, and has opened him up and changed him somewhat as a person, from what we know of him since S1.

But I don't like what they did with D/L, and if Flack now has a girlfriend, I'm hoping that she's being highlighted simply as a plot device for this particular storyline in this one episode, and not as a permanent secondary "Flack/Devon Romance" storyline all it's own. :( Same goes for Stella - although as someone else pointed out above, Stella's possible new interest is a big "If" at this point, nothing else.

I understand the notion of these charming, intelligent, good looking people having significant others, even if this is supposed to be a Crime Show - but let's show it via a phone call during lunch hour, or a mention at the end of the case that so-and-so is meeting their girlfriend / boyfriend out afterwards for drinks, does anyone want to join them? I loathe the idea of suddenly having 3 or 4 separate romances being highlighted and attended to. I'd much rather see what's up with Louie, or have Mac's stepson Reed show up, meet Flack's famous father, or get a juicy storyline involving Hawkes.

10. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I Think E!Online got confused..because on the CBS Summer TCA blog for most other sites it reports CSI LV having a crossover with another show..not CSI: NY.
    And in Watch!with Kristen (on e!online) it mentions CSI crossover with another show..

11. sparkleshoes

sparkleshoes Dead on Arrival

I think CSI is being crossed over with Without a Trace instead of CSI: NY

12. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

^^Thats what I meant :). I just didn't want to spoil people if they are unspoiled for CSI:LV...but I guess it's not really a spoiler..

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I read the same thing it said that William Petersen and Anthony LaPaglia will be working together when Vegas crosses over with Without a Trace.

Shame I had always kinda hoped as Gary and William knew each other that that might convince him to do a crossover.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, that's what I heard, too. I think that story maybe got them mixed up. I can't see CSI doing two crossovers. And yeah, especially Petersen given his feelings about the spin-offs!

I'm not a fan of crossovers, period. Most of the time they're not done well *cough*"Cold Reveal"*cough* and the secondary characters get lost in the shuffle, pushed to the side by the leads of two shows rather than one. I guess if the leads were my favorites, I wouldn't care as much, but as they're generally not, I'm not a fan. Plus the characters crossing over tend to be written slightly differently and feel off.

OK, heh, I'm done. I'm glad so far NY doesn't seem to be doing a crossover ep next season, but I'm sure it could happen.

I forgot to mention--I'm excited Sinclair is coming back!

15. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

With all this talk of crossovers and Captain Jack.........NO, no, don't even go there Joolz.....Too late :devil: I'm now headed off to happyland for the night........Oh, and Fay, I left you a prezzie on BC.....enjoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.