Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I was watching an episode this morning where the Team is running a marathon at the beginning of the eppy and Sara hand of her baton and Greg grabs her and hugs her. It was amazingly cute. I rewound it and watched it again, even the it was a split second long. It was fantastic. I don't remember the name of the episode though, I'm sure one of you guys do. :p

2. CSIAleh

CSIAleh Witness

Oh that is a great Sandle episode!!! It's called Dead Ringer. Yeah that is an amazingly cute Sandle episode...one of the shorter ones but...mmm mmm good!

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

That's right, I remember now. I haven't finished it yet, I was rudely interuppted for lunch, but even though it was a small part, the episode as a whole has been really good. The Sandle scene at the beginning was the perfect start to a good ep!

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Oh yes, that is a very cute scene! Like she runs straight into his arms, and they're both happy and laughing... :)
    And because we all love this scene - here it is:

[​IMG]
    (from Dead Ringer)

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

No posts in 12 hours? :eek:

Where is everyone?? HELLOOOOOOOOO!

*bump!*

Sandle Sandle Sandle. Come on guys, anyone know if we're getting a sandle scene during the premier? Or if not..sometime soon? This hiatus sucks...

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

*apparated in the thread*

I'm here. And I've been re reading HP books lately. :) So I feel like Im a witch right now. :lol:

Hello hello! :D At last, I have time to spare to visit this beautiful beautiful thread. :) Exam isn't over yet though. :( I was horrible at Chemistry. Well, my dream of working in a Chem Lab just went down the garbage chute. :( Oh well, at least I think I have a good score in Algebra. :D And don't worry guys, Im not pressuring my self. :)

Now for Sandle.. :) I love those pics guys. :) Nice choices. And yay! I see hollie, CSIFray
    and Alexis. :D Wohoo.. :) And the king! Liff, glad to see you here. I like your avatar. :) I wonder where my besties, Hestia, Jessie, Carrie and Del are. :)

And that dialogue is funny, Naz. And I'm glad to here you ahve a Filipino friend. I have a friend from Singapore. :D

Congratulations for your promotion, Kat. :) And Rad, I'd love that scene in Dead Ringer. Sara just love to be in the arms of his man. ;)

And where are these spoilers guys? I really want to be spoiled right now. :lol: :p

7. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey, I'm here, too! I've been waiting for a response since my last post! :D
    You wanna be spoiled, Liff and Pau? No problem!
    Okay... are you really ready for this? Are you sure you want these spoilers? They might cause heart attacks and the like... Well, then here we go! I've read the spoilers back at the CSI Discussion thread and guys, you won't believe what they say! They say that Greg will be the one who finds Sara!!! Something like he'll be in a search helicopter (that is, he and the pilot of course^^) and he'll see the car wreck! God guys if this comes true... I just hope that he won't only be the one to see her but also the one to be there first! I can totally see that! "Greg?" "I didn't think you can see me?" "I can't. But I had dreamed that you'd come and save me." Ok the last part is a bit unrealistic, but the rest.. c'mon Greggo, save her!!! Ah I'm soooooo excited!!!

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

*speechless and in a state of shock*

:eek: :eek: Ummm... uhhh.. well... *pulls herself together*

Okay. I'm fine. *jumps on her seat* Yipppeee! Party! *throws edible confetti everywhere* I hope that happens! I hope that happens! I know it'll happen! OMG! What a wonderful news! I need that. :D :) Go Greggo go!! Be Greggo.. Sara's hero!

*Sorry for shouting but i am just too darn happy*

:D Happiness! Sandleness! Happiness! :D

9. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

YAHOO!!!!! yay!!! thanks for the spoilers Kat Now thats what im talking about... :D

i love the way they hugged each other its so cute and loving. *dance a sandle dance on the table* WHO'S JOINING?!! :lol:

haha....i got this feeling that sandle WILL be the canon!! woohoo :D

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

OMG - Kat you are the absolute best! I can't wait to see if that happens, and if he's there first it would be the most incredible ever!! GO SANDLE! Unfortunately, I'm not that sure on procedure, if he's in a helicopter either he'll be able to land and signal first responders or he'll have to stay in the air and hover around to give the coordinants. Hey, he can still get off right? :devil: oh yeah, Greg is SO going after her! W00t!

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

We'll definitely be CANON. :D I wanna join in the dance party. *wears a swami hat and does a crazy dance on the table* Wohoo!

12. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

*Joins in with Naz's table dance!* Hiya everybody! Sorry I've been away for a little bit, I've been planning and writing the first chapter of my new story, Fragments!

I read those spoilers yesterday and I screamed! My dad came rushing in and asked who had tried to murder me :lol: I just smiled and pointed to the computer. He read it and went "...So?".

I just pushed him out of my room...

I'd love for Greg to just slide down a rope (how HOT would that look! :lol:), rush over to the car wreak and grab Sara's hand. She'd squeeze his hand to show she's alive, and they'd just wait like that until backup arrived - I don't want Greg to try and throw the car off her, it might have explosives attached, and that would NOT be a very good thing. ;)

I love all these pictures and quotes and...oh, I just love EVERYTHING about this thread! Sandle will prevail! :D

Oh, I'd like to put forward a quote that I saw on an avatar. I don't know who said it...

Love isn't finding the perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

:D

13. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

*still dancing* oh yah!!! hooray to spoilers :lol: :lol: juz kidding..
    Wait....i think the episode got to do with the name, 'Hard Evidence' but why??? nevermind who cares? i wanna him to either jump or use the rope to get her. :D haha grissom, you're too late. :lol: :devil: But i've read a spoiler that Greg is with Catherine when they find Sara... :confused:

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Haha! I'd like to see that too. :) Well, Im off to bed. :D Nice to see Jessie. :) Wohoo! :D

Here's a mini dialogue I came up with:

Sandle Mini Dialogue
    In the hospital, maybe days after Sara was found..
    Sara: Greg, thank you. *smiles sweetly*
    Greg: Don't worry Sara. I just came there for you. *smiles back* Just like when you came for me when I needed you.
    Sara: I definitely need you, Greg.

:D Just something that's begging to be written. :) =)

15. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Haha somehow I reacted the same when I read the spoilers ;)
    Sabser that was exactly what I was thinking of! Would be just too great - and didn't we talk about Gregg007 recently? That would be a job he'd love! ;)
    Oh and I love the quote!
    I must be careful not be too optimistic, I'll just be disappointed... Maybe he will only be the one to tell the others but the pilot doesn't find a place to land the helicopter - that would be just too bad... hope that doesn't happen. I don't mind if the others would be there fast, too, but Greg should be first and hold her hand and don't let go of her hand - haha and Grissom could get lost during the search! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.