Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
A DL banner. It's my first banner, so be kind.

MMBanner15Me.jpg

The text is a little hard to read. It says, "I wish you were here with me... I miss you"

Tell me what you think. PSG xxx

Howdy y'all...you see I have a might bit of a predicament..I cannot have a URL and a siggy so I was wondering if someone could make me a real nice Sandle banner so I could link my story in the banner =) Please.

Ok - would you happen to have the caps or are they at the shipper thread? If not I will go cap hunting!

pretty sure you can find some in the shipper thread. But CSI screencaps has TONS if you can't find any!! Thanks so much! Also do you know how to put a link in a banner...I have no idea!!

Lovely banners everyone! :)

SpeedsDaughter I esp. love the 'Frankie says Relax' one :lol: !

PintSize: your first banner??! :eek: Wow, I'm impressed, hope to see more from you soon, great work! :)

@CSIAleh: let me quote fo_poozle who posted it in the Fan Art Forum Guide some days before:

fo_poozle said:
you have to put url tage around the pic you want. it should look something like this(minus the **):
[*url=*link*to*site*][*img]*link*to*pic*[*/img*][*/url*]

Hope this helps :)

It looks like I will need a link to your site! I will try to do this tonight! Something else new to try! WooHoo!

Andreina said:
hiphugga Great banners! I'm not csi miami fan nor delko/calleigh fan but your banners are really good.
dstined I like your banners..I specially loved the danny ones.."messer priceless" and "no pictures" :)
Regards

Thanks!! I'm glad you like them!!! The Priceless one is one of my favorites

hiphuggalovah I love those banners !!!

Cathwillows You should have entered those!! They are beautiful.

dstined Happy birthday!! hope you've a wonderful day!
definitely you work is pretty good :) well and cathwillows I'm a fan of all your work is always so oustanding!
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back