Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Pau, don't get into too much stress! Hope to see you again soon!
    I was a bit creative again and made some icons, among them 1 Sandle icon:
    [​IMG]

Hope you like it! I don't think Greg would ever say something like this, but imho it fits the look on his face :D

2. danafireprincess

danafireprincess Victim

:D great icon!
    XD great sunglases, greg :D

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Love the icon!

Pau honey! Nice to see you here. *hugs* Good luck with all the studying. I hope you'll do okay!

As promised, my SPOTD.

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from Nesting Dolls)

[​IMG]

I watched this episode recently, it's so good. Jorja acts amazingly well. And this scene is just love!

"I did not know that your hair could do that." :lol:
    "I look like a dork."
    "No no, you look like a pro, which is what you are." :D

And then you tries to comfort him and tells him how he should act! :D

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Eva again thanks for the pic!

Ah I don't believe it! I just came home from the stable, had dinner and then went into the living room where my father was wtching TV. It was CSI Miami! I asked him "Since when do you watch CSI Miami?!" He: "For a long time." Me (stunned): "Do you watch the other CSI's, too?" "No, just this one." First of all, why didn't I notice that earlier? I'm sure if I had started sooner he would be a LV and NY fan now! (Have I mentioned that I don't like Miami?) And second, I wonder how I can turn him into a Sandle fan.

5. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

that is a great picture Eva! :D and i hate to say it, but i also don't like Miami or NY... i am an original girl i guess :p

6. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Love the pic... Totally cute. I like them all. Though, I do tend to like NY a bit best. I think thats 'cause I haven't over watched that one... o.o Oh, I just realized it was Tuesday...

7. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Hey guys, I just popped in to say HI.

And I love the pictures and stuff. It's freaking hilarious. And cuteyful of course. :D

I just finished reading the season eight spoilers, and they put me in a very Sandle-y mood for some reason. :D

8. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hm normally I don't like spoilers, but maybe now would be the time to change that ;)

Sandle Quote of the Day

True understanding is deeper in meaning than mere words, and is important for its result, not petty rhetoric. Those who can verbalize their happiness have little happiness to speak of. My love has grown so much that I can't tell even half of it in words.

* A paraphrasing of William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet

EDITed: I've been promoted! Finally my status here is (nearly) the same as my real occupation - can't I stay Lab Tech forever? *lol*

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

First of all I have to agree; I don't like the other CSIs either. The original one just has the best actors I believe and I dunno... I actually think it's stupid they even started with the others. Oh well, lots of people disagree with me in that, so. ;)

Oohh there are spoilers already? Uhh. Stop me. I'm not gonna read them this time. I don't wanna know. :p But the fact that they made you Sandly is at least a good sign!

Oh congrats Kat, on your promotion! I'm a Pathologist. :lol:

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh Kat honey! Congratulations on the promotion! I'm still a police officer :p What exactly IS your occupation hun?

So are there any Sandle spoilers? I'm only staying Spoiler-free for NY :p hehehe.

I don't like Miami much, I prefer LV and NY. No clue why. Oh wait, my OTP is from NY. duh. :lol:

How are you all doing today? This thread's kinda slowed down a bit. Helloooo!

Love the quotes and all the pics guys, :devil: I'll pop by later with some naughty thoughts. hehehehhe.

11. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

haloo guys...my lovely sandle friends here....hehe...i love the pictures and whooh!!! i had THE best lovely birthday bash...... i sabotage my friend...oh yah Pau he's frm philippines too... :D i threw flour plus water bomb at him...atlast, i'm all wet.. :lol:

Sandle fun scene that we wanna see (i hope)

Greg: Psst...Sara... come here, *poppin his head at the door*
    Sara: What is it?
    Greg: Some here!!!
    Sara: Ok...but make it quick, im busy *walks towards Greg*

Sara: What is it?
    Greg: Come closer....
    Sara: ok...whatever *come closer to Greg
    Greg: *Burst the water bomb at Sara's head* HAHAHA!!!! happy birthday Sara!!!!
    Sara: Greg!!! Im wet!!! and today is not my birthday!!!!
    Greg: Ouh... i see *look down and walk away*
    Sara: GREG!!!! you're gonna die!!!! :mad:

haha.....i wanna see that in one of the episode... :lol:

12. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

that would be a pretty hilarious if that happend! it would be a good moment :D

13. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

haha..i got that idea when i sabotage my friend...it kinda remind me of sandle...well i always thinking abt sandle... :D

14. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

I'm a lab assistant! That is, I will be in a year (just passed my intermediate examination :))

I've read the spoilers, couldn't resist ;)

I am so exhausted, I was at the stable from 3 to 5.30 and didn't even see my horse :lol: just did cleaning up and watched a "horse-whisperer" who came to our stable today to work with my friend's horse, that was very interesting!

Oh Naz I love this idea! Would be typically Greg, somehow brings back the good ol'times, just the funny lab guy and his best friend.

Speaking of good ol'times: may I post a

Sandle Pic of the Day

[​IMG]
    from Evaluation Day, season 1

The way they look at each other - is there any need for words?

15. CSIAleh

CSIAleh Witness

Congrats Kat!!! That is very exciting! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.