The Official Pets thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GilGrissomCSI, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Okay I got 5 cats (2 lil ones, 3 big ones) They're called Molly, Jinx, Gray, Mause and euhm the last one doesn't have a name yet :lol: And I also got a chicken, a bird and some pigeons. But the pigeons or my brothers'

I don't have any pictures of my crazy pet family.. but i have some funny stories though.

I can not come in my garden when the chicken is running around cause it will chase me and attack me! We have this lil red statue in the garden and well chickens hate red things so he attacks it. It's funny to see.

My favourite cat is Jinx, she's been with me for 2 years. She's allowed to come up to my room and she usually sits on my lap while i'm sitting at my desk. When I decide to watch a movie and I lay down on my bed the cat will join me. When she's still inside in the evening she will find herself a spot to hide in my room. And I can never find her until I crawl into my bed cause then she joins me (she's a total nutjob) ofcourse I throw her out of my room then. Still she keeps on trying to sleep with me (the pervert!) :lol:

A while back I had one of the little kittens on my lap and Jinx jumped on my lap aswell she was very pissed off to find another cat on her spot. She couldn't stop crying. Than I said okay I'll lay down on my bed, so there's room for the both of ya, to watch a movie.. Anyway the lil cat was lying on my abdomen, Jinx grabbed the lil cat by her neck and threw her out of my bed than she took the spot on my abdomen instead :) I've got plenty of other stories to tell about my cats but i'm not gonna elaborate any further haha. They always say that dogs are like there owners, I think it counts for cats aswell. :lol:

2. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Yes, he's ours :D

3. OscarMayerLemur

OscarMayerLemur Police Officer

I used to have three cats, we just got rid of two now I have one and my hamster, Bludo.

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hey Guys :)
    I have a dog. Shes about 6 (human) years old. She's a German Shepard and she's going to have puppies soon. :) That's about it :lol:

5. OscarMayerLemur

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I have two Guinea Pigs. The dark haired one is Teddy and the other one is Whisky. They are my babies.

Teddy and Whisky

7. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

This is random. I want mice!!! Cute little pet mice. But no im not aloud to have them. I am SO looking forward to moving out.

Oh and Dizzney those are THE cutest little things i have ever seen. I want them!!!

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Mice are cute. We were thinking about buying one for our cat since he seems to love the toy mice he has. He's a sucker for furry things. Anyways, mice are too expensive considering they would probably not survive the day once the cat started his chase.

Now we settled for a goldfish. He might get one for Christmas... or maybe sooner as that seems still very far away. I'm really looking forward to his reaction, he likes eating fish but I have no idea what he would do when he sees one that is alive and swimming in a bowl... we'll see. I'll take pics. :D

9. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I have two pet mice. I think they make wonderful pets- I've had them since I was nine (not the same ones, but you know). My mom and I even let my mouse Cricket have babies once. Although it was fun, I wouldn't advise it though- we ended up with eleven little mice to take care of. Now I just have two, and they're so sweet. One enjoys teasing my cats by jumping onto the roof of his cage and crawling around.

10. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Awwww, Whisky? That is the cutest name!

Ok Lady Queen of Scots(lol I named her when I was 4) :

[​IMG]

Died on monday, she was about 11 years old :(

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I'm so sorry to hear that chocolate_bunnys. :(

That is such a beautiful photo of her.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

:( Sorry to hear about the loss of your doggy, chocolate_bunnys. It is so hard to lose pets.

Yeah my little piggies are my adorable babies. :)

13. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Your dog looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :D.

14. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Thanks guys, I'm just glad that I have all these pictures to look back on.
    [​IMG]
    Is there a dog in the world who actually likes taking a bath?

15. OscarMayerLemur

Oh, I'm sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.