Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I couldn't believe it when I heard it either. I mean, really! I love him to pieces but celebrities really should knock that off! It's a terrible example and it's dangerous. They certainly have enough money for a limo or at the very least a cab. Hopefully he learned a lesson from it and won't do it again. Some people do it, get caught and learn their lesson....hopefully he's one of them.

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I hope he is one of them too. Celeberties need to stop getting drunk and crashing into trees. Most of them do have limos, if I had a limo, I would use it all the time. And if they had enough money to pay for their drinks then they certainly have enough money for a cab.

3. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Guys - please remember this is the Criminal Minds thread - not the "make personal judgements about Shemar Moore" thread. While I don't agree with driving under the influence, we don't know the full details or the context. For all I know, Shemar could have had a night out and then found out his mom was sick, and was on his way to the hospital. Unlikely, I know, but not impossible.

Speculation about CSI actors isn't encouraged elsewhere on the forum, so let's try and get back to the series?

4. sidlewannabee

Okay, I am sorry SILENCER. We shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I love Criminal Minds. Reid and JJ are my favorite characters.

5. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Silencer, you're completely right, thank you.
    Guys, please try to focus on Criminal Minds in here and take your opinion and all other things to the Celebrity News thread.

6. sidlewannabee

Once again, I am sorry about bringing my own personal opinions on this thread. I love Criminal Minds.

7. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Woo! I have only just recently become obsessed with criminal minds. I am going to uni in september and studying criminology, wanted to do it for about 6 years now, and seeing criminal minds is great. I know the job wont be that entertaining and easy, but I love trying to work it out myself when its on TV. ;)
    Not a bad looking cast, either. :D
    I missed last Fridays episodes and I dont think its repeated, so I guess im gonna have to watch this weeks but be confused lol

8. sidlewannabee

I have just become a Criminal Minds fan this year. It is a really great show, if I don't become a CSI, then I want to become a profiler for the FBI.

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

yesterday I have seen the 2.15 and it was amazing. scary but great. I already knew that MGG is a great actor but his performance here was just brilliant. and JJ finally got some acting to do

and James van der Beek was incredible. I didnt recognize him at first but he played the multiple personalities wonderfully and believably

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

This week the star didn't show up for the drama's table read (an initial run-through of the script), which first was reported by E!.Sources said that the episode had been written featuring few scenes with Patinkin, an indication that the show is preparing for a possible future without him. Rumblings about friction between Patinkin and "Minds" producers first surfaced last summer.

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Sorry about double posting but it was too late to edit the previous post.

Jason Gideon left the show!!!Ausiello Report Exclusive: Mandy Patinkin (Sort Of) Returning to Criminal MindsThis just in: Sources confirm that Mandy Patinkin has agreed to return to Criminal Minds for one episode this fall to wrap up his story.There have been several reports recently in the media about the Mandy Patinkin situation on Criminal Minds. Firstly, they are true -- Mr. Patinkin has left the show. What's troubling to us though, is that the reports tend to suggest or hint that the Producers, the Studios or CBS have something to do with what has happened. Phrases like 'maybe cooler heads will prevail...' and the like have been used. Let me make this clear: this is not about a contract renegotiation, this is not about money, this is not about something Mr. Patinkin asked for that wasn't provided -- in fact, everyone involved in the show has for two years bent over backward to give him anything he wanted.Mr. Patinkin told the show, the studios and the network the he was returning right up to the day before we started shooting the first episode and then simply did not show up. He also has not contacted anyone within the show (producers, cast, crew) to explain why he isn't returning. Even to this moment, we have no word from him. He gave us no advance notice that anything was wrong, no oppurtunity to find a way to make the loss of this character work, no indication that we should be looking for someone else, no warning that we might have to rewrite the first seven scripts (which is how far ahead we try to work) without the central character in them. None. Zero. He was not, as some media reports have indicated, written 'lightly' in our first episode, in fact, it was quite the opposite. Because of the construct of the first episode story, he was actually in the center of that episode. He left us completely in the proverbial lurch.As loyal fans of the show, we think you all deserve an explanation and I wish I had a better one to give you. The most amazing writing staff in television is working very hard to find a way to make this work and we will find a way to give you the organic, dramatic experience you expect from CM.If I have new news I will provide it, and if there are questions you have... we will do our best to answer.If you hear a rumor, please ask us. I remain touched and humbled by the support you have all shown the show.Thank you so much.Ed Bernero.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I just can't believe that. Why would he do that? I hope the show can bounce back, and write 7 scrips that fast.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

O/T I remember Mandy from Chicago Hope, he use to do with the show, he left after somebody died on the show in 1999 then he came back on the show, not a nice person, he want revenge. I use to watch that show.

14. mugs

mugs Witness

15. pilla

pilla Witness

OMG I have found this news to the linck that place here under. they are upset, gideon not will be in the third season? me you can confirm or refute?

"Maybe the tv series of the CBS "Criminal Minds" will have at a third season without Mandy Patinkin. According to a few sources the actor will already be not very present since the first epsodio. Patinkin is in route with the production of the show and the network which transmits it because of his contractual renewal ... One hopes so that soon reaches himself to an agreement between the parts otherwise during the third season will lose our Gideon darling."

http://lollycrime.splinder.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.