House MD

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Woozy, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

:d yeah, it's a shame that i didn't watch Neighbours while he was on it. i wish he would go back, though. Perhaps to visit Susan after what's been happening recently.

2. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

OMFG!!!

Damn.

I knew that I knew him from somewhere. :lol: He was one of Susan's sons wasnt he?! OMG. Haha. Weird. :D

3. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, he was Billy. :D i sorta recognized him from when Susan was showing Rachel and Zeke the painting of her children.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

House MD is my guilty pleasure besides CSI....I just love the show and the "CSI-Like" graphics. Ive been watching it since January and bought the first season on DVD. Hugh definately deservered the emmy but he has won other awards and or recognition for his role as House...Does anybody else notice the similarities b/t House and Grissom:

Grissom and House are both middle-aged men who are in charge of a "team". They both have bosses that get on their nerves from time to time. They both are absobed in their occupations. Both are single. Both have best friends that give them advice on their non-existant lovelives. Both have had their significant others involved in one of their 'cases' (Grissom with Lady Heather and House with Stacy)
    ...and the list goes on.

5. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

lol, both are also really hot, you forgot that part :lol: They look even hotter with their beard/stubble(grissom with the beard and house with the stubble) :D

6. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Yes Grissom and House are very similar, would love to see them meet :lol:

7. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

I was looking at the Stuart Little 2 DVD cover just now while doing some cleaning, and I was like, 'WTF? Hugh Laurie acted in this???' Honestly, he looks so much better as House then as whoever he was in Stuart Little.

8. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

^^ But wouldn't you agree that he sounded better in Stuart Little with his English accent though :p (I know I keep going on about it, but it annoys me when people put on different accents when they're own sounds so much better :rolleyes:)

9. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

they (Grissom and House) had medical problems: otosclorosis (sp?) and the blod clot in the leg.

I think it would be horrible if they met. It would be cool, but they wouldn't be ablt to be around each other that long.

My favorite episode so far has to be the on where the kid had the termite poison-stuffy-stuff in him. And House performed an autopsy on the cat. That was the first episode I watched.

10. nikfan

nikfan Rookie

I have only seen about three epy. since the new season started and I love it. I am trying not to miss any epysodes but its hard when i have school at night. Though i figured out a way. ;) Now I record the show and when i come home i watch it then. It's better because im able to fast forward the comercials. Anyway, its an awsome show and i get to learn alot as well. :)

11. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

I so hate american accents and I just think that Hugh sounds so hot with his english accent! :D and he's a lot EASIER to understand with english accent. The American accent is just o_O to me. :p

Tho, we've been going on about house for a bit. How about Foreman/Omar Epps? I think he's so cute! :D He was one of my favourite actors before I even saw House. He was in this movie that I watched and it's in my top 5 cos he played this guy SO well. I was so pleased to see Omar Epps being on a hit show. :D

12. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I really like Foreman, he's a damn good doctor and I like when Foreman/House have a difference of opinion ;)

Detox, one of the best of last season, Hugh was just awesome

13. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Watched House last night(the one where Chase's dad appears) and House's eyes are very blue.
    And I have recently started liking Wilson a lot. I think he's so cool lol.

14. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

the new episode was so good! I love it soo much hugh laurie is the funniest man alive, the whole situation with his parents, it was way to good

SPOLIERS AHEAD POSSIBLY IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE NEWEST EPISODE I WOULD ADVISE NOT READING IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE SUSPENSE sorry that was a lot of words capitalized :D

I hated the way they ended it, leaving you on the edge like that.

15. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Just a FAB eppy, loved it!!.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

House on a motorbike and leather jacket, ooo yes :D, the intriging yet sad story of the patient, House and his folks, House and Cameron, Wilson writing on the whiteboard but no one understanding it :lol:

Brilliant :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.