CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, May 20, 2007.

1. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

The finale was the best episode of NY yet. Loved the fact that Payton worryig about Mac and trying to reach him to check that he is safe ment that he was safe until she rung and then her trying to help him actually nearly killed him.
    The look on Flacks face after Mac has said he is going to London was brilliant - although it did seem as if it had been expected that he would say that and I would like to know how that came about as Payton had asked Mac but it was not a plan that was shared with the rest of the team.
    Did find it a little strange that Mac would walk off with Paytn and not ask about his team especially when he had first heard about it he knew Danny and Adam were involved and seemed concerned for them and yet when he gets out he seems to have forgotten all about them. :confused:
    Apart from that it was an amazing eppisode and i cant wait for the next series - i hope it is shown on five as i do not have access to five US and would hate to find that i couldnt watch any more episodes. :(

2. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

i know what you mean Chelle. For me Flack was okay until 'SOoH' this episode has really made me love him... sometimes even more than Danny... :rolleyes: :lol:

3. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

I taped the season finale as I prefered to go out and have a laugh with friends than stay in and watch certain scenes. Just finished watching it now, and it was certainly the best episode this season (minus 2 scenes & part of 1 scene).
    Adam was brilliant, and I think that he reacted exactly how someone who has been constantly bullied would have reacted (well done continuity fairy ;) )
    Danny got his balls back (may be after shafting L he realised that she's not 'all that' ).
    Hawkes actually appealed to me for the very 1st time, may be because he was given something to get his teeth into?
    I'm not a lover of Mac, but even he did not get up my nose like he usually does (that honour went deservedly to someone else :mad: )
    Even though I knew what was going to happen, my heart was in my mouth throughout :eek: :eek:
    Mac, Stella, Danny, Adam, Hawkes & Flack were all superheroes in their own right.
    ...and finally, leaving the worst to the last, the Irish accents & Lyndsey were farcical.

4. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Yeah I feel the same! They are going to have to bring Danny out fighting in season 3 because Flack is right up there at the tp at the moment.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I just got part 1 today!! I'm off to watch it :)

6. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Ooooh, I lurved the finale.....well, apart from the *cough D/L cough* silliness....I think the whole episode was really well put together and perfectly paced..........just a reminder folks, 'People with Money' re-runs tonight on 5 at 10pm...My only problem with it, is that I'll have to suffer The Horatio Caine show first as hubby and daughter no. 2 love Miami to bits :( :( AND I'll have to suffer in silence, cause I keep getting told off and shouted at for heckling the screen every time Horatio pops up (*which is almost ALL the time*) tee hee....Pass the vodka and tonic...that should shut me up until 10pm, and shirtless Mac....mmmmmm...slurp :devil: :devil:

7. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

nattybatty - Are there any extras on the dvds?? I hope so??? Also how much did you pay?? I ended up cancelling my pre order on play so I just wondered where you got it from??

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Chelle I got it from the WHSmiths in Stone it was £26.99!

The only bummer was that the extras are the two crossover eps with CSI MIAMI- Miami 407: Felony flight and NY 207 Mahattan Manhunt!

9. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

Thanx for that, Joolz! Can't believe it was about 24 weeks ago when that was 1st on...it only seemed like yesterday. At least we'll still get a regular weekly fix of Danny boy for the next 23 weeks :D

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Five have confirmed they have bought the rights for CSI NY s4, and will show it next year. They can't say when yet though. :)

11. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Thanks for putting our minds at rest.........I would say it will probably air around the same time as this year...end of Jan beginning of Feb...

Yep..........sob.....we'll go through the whole Danny forgoes all use of his balls debacle... again

12. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Aaaaaaghhhhhh!!!! I thought I had my digibox all set to record NY on Tuesday...but I only had Miami!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    *Still, Channel 5 have an alternative for me. ;) :D :D :D*

13. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Ahh, John Barrowman of the enormous penis.... :D

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Really? :lol: That's awesome! He is hot...and has quite the fan here in Faylinn. I've recently been watching Who (and soon hopefully Torchwood) and he's fun. And David Tennant... oh my !!! :D

15. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

As if you were in Stone missy? How exciting I live there!!
    Really! I really wanted a gag reel!

That's awesome that 5 are going to be showing it again but I hope it's not Saturday nights! I officially have had no social since around March.