CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K #2

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, May 20, 2007.

1. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

OK so I'm all caught up with CSI:NY! I even watched SOOH but never saw a single minute of the court case!!
    I head Danny's gorgeous comment to Stella! I love his gravelly voice!
    His comment in SOOH after Stella says burning is the most painful way to die - What do they take a poll, had Sammy and I in stitches.
    His line in WCA can you read the highlighted text, Yeah, Out loud! Classic as Flack says!!

2. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

These kids are wonderful aren't they!! I have a 20 yr old and a 15 yr old who constantly bicker as to who's the hottest. Danny or Flack :rolleyes: If I dare to mention Mac..(well I am 40) the 15 yr old looks at me like I've grown two heads but the 20 yr old just smiles and nods her head. CSI nights are the best in our house.....

3. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

:lol: hehehe... she's got a really good taste in men :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Aww Joolz, that's so cute! :)

So, at long last it is 'Snow Day' tonight! The season finale! :D Granted, I already know what happens, but I am still excited to tune in tonight at 9pm! :) I have to say, I've really enjoyed much of this season, and have high hopes for season 4!

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I can't believe we've reached the finale already. Ah, I remember my countdown to the season premier...

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this ep. Heard lots of good things about it :)

6. puppydog72

puppydog72 Hit and Run

Yeah the season finale in 9 hours

7. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I've seen the finale and you guys are all in for a treat! It's fabulous!
    Can't believe it's the finale already, seems like only last week we were all excited for the premiere!
    Don't forget the first half of season 3 is available from Monday!! Woohee! Raising Shnae on repeat!!

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, it'll be in the shops on Monday. puppydog72 pre-ordered it and it came today! Check out this thread in Merchandise for more info. ;)

9. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

ive been on holiday in the us for the last two weeks so am a bit behind on the story. Can someone please give me the main points so that tonight makes sense.

10. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Season Finale in 23 mins...yay!!!!

11. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

is there a main point that will be closed in this finale as there was in the LV one or has the last few weeks been a bit slow

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Nah, you'll be fine watching it as a stand alone episode. Nothing you need to be aware of. :)

13. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

thanx elise - was a bit woried about it being an ongoing story being the finale.
    only a couple of minutes to go!!

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Great finale. I watched it and meant to tape it but I taped stupid Big Brother by mistake. :mad: I'll have to wait until five show it again in the re-runs, and tape it then.
    BTW, I'm a bit worried because at the end credits of the CSI LV finale the channel five dude said we would have to wait to find out what happened till next year, but no one said that in the NY finale credits tonight. I'm worried they won't show s4 of NY now. They don't do Prison Break anymore.

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

OMG!!!!
    THAT WAS amazing. Snow Day is officially my all time favourite CSI:NY ep! I mean Mac goin all John McClan...the wet black tee shirt *swoon* flack was soo cool all action thrilling ep.
    i know im making no sense but i loved it
    10 outta 10
    BRILLIANT!