Who wants to see a crossover between all 3 CSI's?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Dec 25, 2005.

1. IlovePoncho

IlovePoncho Victim

I do,I do!!! :lol: I think Greg and Ryan Could find out they're long lost Brothers.... And Lindsay is their sister... And they all find this out coz their filthy stinkin rich father was murdered in LV... and their mother in Miami... and they have another sibling who was murdered in NY....So all three teams have to team up to solve those murders... With Greg,Ryan,and Lindsay sitting out,Talking.... Personal Info!!! ;) Maybe I'm just a freak...

2. IlovePoncho

IlovePoncho Victim

Also... I think if they did do an all three crossover, They should do a three hour, back to back thing. :D

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Don't forget that you can edit your post if it's been less than 24 hours, rather than double-posting, IlovePoncho. :)

4. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

ILovePoncho , I was referring to what H feels toward Cath whenever he hears her voice on the phone. I believe there is some unspoken love.

5. bulletboomgal

bulletboomgal Hit and Run

I think someone should say that about H, Mac and Gil it would be funny to se them all fighting and the rest of the teams getting on together.
    I would love to see something like that and I wanna know how cathrine would react to Lindsay in NY she'd probably get seriously confused.
    H, Mac and gil all start arguing you know like mac and h (scince they seemed to get on in MIA/NYC non stop) against Gil and then someone like Danny, Nick, Warrick or Eric saying 'Anyone wanna grab pizza?' then they all leave them 3 to fight it would be hilariouse. :devil: :devil: :devil:

6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

I think a crossover of this magnitude would take more than 1 or 2 episodes to air and could get quite complicated.

But I would so love to see Ryan Wolfe and Greg Sanders working together on a case. I think they would look so adorable and would be great fun to watch. I would like to see how well they interact... oh and Danny Messer too. That would be a triple threat combo of hotness there! :devil: :D

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

To say it in short-A crossover would be very interesting and exciting. But it might make all the episodes after the crossover one seem dull since the crossover one would probably be as exciting as it gets. :lol:

8. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

If it has not already be discussed yet... I would like to see an episode where with NY and LV. LV has had one with MIAMI and MIAMI has had one with NY. I think it's time for LV and NY to join forces...

9. Cova

Cova Witness

Have you the source of this information about the possiblity of a third spinoff being based in Milwaukee? I'd be very interested to read as I'm sure the rest of us would be.

Come to think of it regarding the crossover, if they were to make it into a movie a made for TV movie would probably work out better as they could fit more stuff into it.

10. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I'm suprised that they haven't even attempted some sort of triple-crossover type show. And what about CSI and CSI: NY in a crossover? I mean they have had CSI and Miami in "Cross Juisdictions" and Miami and New York in "MIA/NYC Non Stop", "Felony Flight", and "Manhattan Manhunt", but no New york and Vegas. I think that would be interesting.

It's not like a francise that is this popular can't afford to take a few risks on their shows every now and then.

11. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

Yeah it would be great for them to do a triple crossover like say Lindsay gets kidnapped to First Miami then to New York.

12. Flutter_Girl

Flutter_Girl Dead on Arrival

It would actually be pretty cool, if for no other reason than cos there'd be all those hots guys in one place. Although they'd have to leave out Calleigh cos her voice grates on me, or they could have her try it on wi Grissom and then could Sara beat her up! :devil: I think that would work! :p

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Maybe Miami and New York could each send one or two characters to a lecture given by Grissom about bugs. It would be hilarious if it was detectives Tripp and Flack. Maybe their cities decided homicide detectives should learn about such things. Then there could be a homicide. Tripp and Flack would have to help Grissom collect evidence and send information to their respective cities.

14. Mithix

Mithix Hit and Run

i came up with this ida a few years ago but i have recently stopped waching CSI. however, i'm back watching it!

i think it would be cool if there was like some terrorist attack or something and like 5 CSI teams come in (includng our guys obvsouly)

wat u think?

15. Flutter_Girl

Flutter_Girl Dead on Arrival

I was thinking it would be cool if there was like a serial killer who'd killed people in all three cities, like the guy was a truker or summit, then they would all have to work together and share evidence etc!