Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

Hrockz beautiful lyric! You’re right the first verse is VERY Y/H.

I watched that episode today...I saw it before but I didn't remember much about it....
    Can I say it was superb?...amazing!...throughout the whole episode we can see the struggle H is having with himself regarding Yelina... he stares at the picture of Y, Ray and Ray Jr when he goes top her office...and then at the end it took him quite a few minutes to finally get to her and ask about what she was doing that night....
    He was so nervous!!! And then he gets so happy when she says that his idea would be nice...awwwwwwww

Why? Why did Madison have to appear? *sigh*

Edit: I have just found this pic

[​IMG]

Is it real? because if it is, it's really really cuuute!! :D

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

thanks Hrockz for this lovely lyrics. :) i`m so happy that 'Hurricane Anthony' win for the second year 1-st place for most fav CSI Miami epi. YAY ! :D

for my regret here in my country we don`t have tv-shows reviews (nor magazine nor tv or news papers). but thanks got the net is full with so funny stuff about Miami. ... anyhow my mom last night remember me that ours CSI Miami ad for S5 was something like : 'Welcome to Miami to find/discovery the next beautiful dead body' :lol:

Spoiler space

don`t know why, but after S6 premiere spoiler re H 'new' son i was think that the next few epis will be focus on this plot line... poor me... i don`t have learn my lesson. if TPTB decide to drag this story whole season when will have time for more Yelina screen time ?! :rolleyes: or maybe if i try to think little positively every time when Kyle come in some epi this automatic will bring and Yelina in the picture ... humm... don`t like at all this version... hope TPTB to prove that i`m wrong...

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Patricia, that picture is definitely real. :) It was taken on the set during the filming of the Season 3 episode 'Sex and Taxes'. Here they are in the episode itself:

[​IMG]

....and YAY indeed for Hurricane Anthony being voted the best ever episode for the second year in succession! :D

Hrockz, you're welcome re the song title. That was an inspired selection by the writers. :)

4. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Indeed. Outstandingly vulgar that whole scene. Brings to mind those "Superman" lyrics:

"It may sound absurd...but don't be naive
    Even heroes have the right to bleed
    I may be disturbed...but won't you concede
    Even heroes have the right to dream
    It's not easy to be me."

Scary, eh? :)

EyeheartH, reckon you've got the size of it i.e. tptb will pretzel itself to score publicity to enhance ratings. It's the Troggish thing to do. Love the "cult of caruso" funnies. youTube has some memorable moments along those lines. :)

One wonders from his enthusiasm about the storyline with Eric's sister, DC must have been fairly lukewarm about H's storyline with Y post-s3. One wonders what went so wrong.

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hrocks, thanks for postin that linky, I shall have a read later on, muchos appreciated :D

Patricia, that pic is adorable :D How cute do they look together *squee* Sigh I need some more H/Y pics, anybody got a link where I could get some?! Lol. ;)

6. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

I used that lovely DC/SM picture for an avatar for a while. Here it is (credit goes to ThumpyG42):

[​IMG]
    Interesting point. I wonder if, like Ann D, he wanted to 'change' things for the sake of er, changing them. :rolleyes:

7. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Let's hope he's not lukewarm about it now, 'cause if he is, there is no hope for H/Y. Their story will end up just being a good idea tptb let waste away.

8. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

H has a son? When did this happen? Who is the mother? HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?!?!

Okay, that was all i really needed.

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

nice to see u here GillianSGrissom :)

we don`t know nothing about H son mother.. all info so far now u can find it in this two links.. CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** or First Details Revealed For 'Miami' Premiere

heh don`t know why but at some points i`m glad that DC is 'lukewarm' about H's storyline with Y post-s3. can u imagine if he was so inventive/creative like Aerosol nightmare what can happen with H/Y plot line. no thanks, better to be the way for now ;) i don`t trust this man at all..

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well like someone said an actor should act and a writer should write. That he sometimes brings in an idea regarding dialogue, that's normal I mean which actor wouldn't do that right? They have to "live" in the character. But going as far as giving story ideas big NO NO. You see what we get when they do allowed it *AEROSOL*

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Urgh I'm stuck in a hospital bed right now, been admitted for bleeding but my baby's ok for now, but there's still a chance i might lose it. But it's good to be able to still come here, while I'm stuck in bed, glad I can keep my mind off things and H/Y is a nice distraction. Especially the pictures.

Will come on when I can again.

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

aw, Hrockz, I wish you all the best and I hope that everything will be allright for you and your baby. :(

Lucy made a Season 5 poll and I debated with myself if I should vote for Rio.
    I decided against it, because in Rio Horatio was still on his power trip and everything was so rushed. There were also good moments in the episode, for example the sensing scene and the last scene between them.
    I voted for Burned. Yelina was the independent and strong woman we all know and the 'I will always look after you' quote is one of the best H/Y quotes.
    :D

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hrockz, all the best, hope you and baby are ok. Much love.

I watched Grand Prix last night, even though there aren't that many scenes between H/Y I love how she twigs on right away 'you have an admirer' :D Mwahaha.

14. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hrockz, hoping all will very soon be well for you and the baby. The hospital's probably the best place for you and baby to be just now. Take care.

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I've only just got around to stopping by in here today, but I just wanted to say I really hope everything is going to be okay Hrockz. So sorry to hear about you having to be taken into hospital. We'll all be thinking of you I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.