Eureka

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Luveykat, Sep 24, 2006.

1. shaofu

shaofu Hit and Run

The episode on Tuesday was really funny. Taggart and Jo with the paintballs, the house going whacko, Carter trying to take a sick day . . .oh man! It's a shame next week is the season finale. I hope it's going to be renewed for another season!

2. shaofu

shaofu Hit and Run

The finale was brilliant, I'm just sad the show is over for the moment. I discovered rather late that sci-fi were doing a marathon showing all day before the finale. Needless to say, I didn't get anything else done! I'm trying to decide on my favorite moment on this show - maybe the magnetized fence . . .!

3. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

I just read on scifi.com that they're renewing for a second season!! 13 more episodes. Supposedly it's one of their highest rated shows (if I was reading it right...) which I think is awesome. Summer 2007 can't come fast enough :D

4. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

You are correct Summer 2007. I'm so happy Scifi did Eureka right. This is a very cool show and having it during the summer sure helps. That way I don't have to DVR Eureks and watch The Unit on Tuesdays.

5. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

I'm prone to these ships:

Carter and Jo - I'm drawn into their scenes and their playful and sarcastic chemistry with each other which is right on cue. Though it looks like they're striving for Carter and Allison, who are okay together, but I'm not feeling C/A right now. That may change later.

Nathan and Allison radiate sensual tension and they have an undeniable connection.

Beverly and Nathan - From the brief scenes they have, I just sense they could be hot together.

I like this show, its enjoyable entertainment.

6. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I love this show. All the characters have their own little quirks and traits which make it very funny and watchable. Personally I'm a Nathan gal, he just cracks me up, and I love the interaction between him and Jack.

Ships wise pretty much Jo/Taggert or Jo/Carter work for me. Not a big fan of Allison though.

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I'm on the Eureka bandwagon. And I would have to say I like Carter & Jo. And I like Carter's house it's almost another character.

8. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

I heart Carter and Jo. I'm sorry but I find Jo/Taggert gross.

9. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

S.A.R.A.H. is great, I'd love Carters house but preferably without the previous programme underneath. Loved the idea of the house locking them all in because she was worried about Carter. Even houses have feelings.

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Does anyone know how long we have to wait for the next season to start? I'm guessing in the spring but the timing of Sci-fi starting stuff has gotten even weirder lately. Maybe it's just me.

11. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

It will start back Summer of 07 with 13 eps. I assume it will start the same time it did this summer

12. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

I just watched the season 2 premier! It was great, very poignant. I'm really looking forward to seeing where they take this show. Does anybody know if this season is going to be longer than last season?

13. Comte

Comte Police Officer

Hah!
    Damned good show..
    Makes me laugh almost everytime i see it..

14. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

Glad it is back!

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Could you guys add a little more content to your replies? This applies to the last two posts. Thank you.