More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ Ka990 You can buy all the season 3 ep on I-tunes!

Txs for the tip Daisy! Since this guy's suppose to be 'A hip and charming leading expert in forged documents' I'm guessing she'll meet him while working a case?

2. Stella

Stella Rookie

OMG great spoilers! Thanks for that!

mj, hon, you're here! Heck, I missed ya the last days! I thought you were gone until this sunday? Or did I miss something? :confused:
    But the article confused me, too, I've to admit.. Our wish don't come true I think that Stella pick up Mac from the airport.. :( That would've been a very cute scene..
    But for me the lipstick is a very good sign for Peyton and Mac..Hope is what I feel there for Pac. :D

It sounds like an interesting fourth season.. I look forward to it..I'm so excited.. :)

And Stella with a new love interest? Okay... THAt'S cool! :D

3. lindsaymonroe

lindsaymonroe Dead on Arrival

thank for this spoilers but were is LINDSAY :confused: :confused:

4. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Really looking forward to season 4. We have nearly finished over in the UK.

Snow Day is on, on Saturday and I think I will be reading the spoilers, just to keep going. :)

5. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

Is it wrong that I want Stellas new love to be none other than Don Flack :devil:

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

thanks fay. well, it looks like my shippy heart kinda broke then repaired itself. ah.. i love multishipping :lol: *shrugs* won't macky wipe the mark off before anyone sees? lmao a kiss can mean a lot of things like, last goodbye or see you again soon. hmm...

does anyone know who will play Adam's new gal? im curious! :p

stella i KNOW. ugh. either way i want my ship to sail. (dont ask which cause IDK which one!) :lol: btw, i wasnt the one who was leaving. it was ms, not mj :lol:

I just WISH some spoilers would be accurate :lol: its kinda killing me with all these changes. :devil: i wanna know if my ship sails this season :p

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Mj, all I can say is... I hope you are one lucky person because you'll need it! But we can all dream I suppose :)

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^natty, aw, dont be like that! :lol: its not like i abandoned you guys! :p (we are canon right now right? :D) *laughs* sadly, in the shippy world, all the things i wish DONT come true *sigh*

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, I read through the thread quickly, so lemme try to answer questions all out of order (sorry if I miss something). ;)

~ No clue who will be playing Kelly (the new lab tech). Presumably someone blonde and beautiful (are there any unattractive people in NYC? No? Didn't think so.)

~ Lindsay was there, but barely mentioned. Same deal with Hawkes. Flack was at the crime scene, but I also didn't see much about him either. However, I wouldn't be too worried--the spoilers aren't everything, so their parts could very easily be larger than it seems at this point. :)

~ Sorry if the spoiler report was confusing. Mac is in London, hurrying toward the gate at the airport, unshaven and with a lipstick kiss on his cheek. When the plane gets to Manhattan, he sees the Statue of Liberty with blood on it. I'm not sure who picks him up at the airport, although I expect Stella (and everyone else) is off doing their job instead. He can find his way out of the airport on his own. ;) :lol:

~ Stella having a boyfriend? Well, I'll withold judgment on that one. With Adam having a girlfriend (presumably, although there isn't necessarily an indication of it being a serious relationship), it seems like everybody is going to be hooking up. Yes, in real life people have relationships and don't wait for their coworkers to break up before they are allowed to date someone, but it's still a bit annoying. However, with Peyton not back yet (no clue when/if she'll be back) and the possibility that Danny and Lindsay aren't OMG-ABOUT-TO-ELOPE, it might not be that bad...

10. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Dutch Treat, I am guessing that the blood was put there during the night when noone is there. You would think there would be some kind of security there all the time.

Some one mentions the idea of Danny cheating. Maybe it was a one night stand. They had sex and he decided he didn't want to date her. Maybe the real thing wasn't as great as what he had pictured. Wondering how he is going to tell Lindsay that. It would make things really akward.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wish it were Mac that were the love interest; but that might be kind of much with D/L also going on. Unfortunately so would S/F...would make it seem like everyone on the team was dating everyone else :(

Of course I agree about waiting to see because one it's Ausiello and two they said the same thing last season.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

OK, so Stella's getting a love interest, Adam's getting a love interest, Mac has (or had?) Peyton and Danny and Lindsay hooked up. Does anyone think NY is venturing a little too far into romance territory? Seriously, I'm glad they have lives outside of work, but how many relationships are we going to have to see? Doesn't anyone go home and read a good book anymore? ;)

I just hope Stella's guy isn't another psycho or hiding some deep, dark secret. :rolleyes: We don't need Frankie Redux, and this already sounds similar--guy called in to consult on a case, flirts with Stella, etc. Get a new plotline maybe?

That's definitely possible. Just because they slept together once doesn't mean they're in a relationship. I think it's kind of been headed that way, but the writers could always change their minds.

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Anybody else miffed that poor Flack is getting no action at all?! :p What the hell, man, everybody's @#$%ed with somebody except him ... and he's the hottest homicide detective in town! That is so wrong. :mad: And poor Hawkes too! He doesn't have anyone either -

Ohh, I see. Maybe they're already boffing each other and don't want the others to know. :devil: :lol:

14. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Looks like this season Flack's gonna be one of the characters (along with Hawkes, apparently) who'll just go home at night and read a book like Top suggested. :rolleyes:

15. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Between going home to read a book and become a new Danny wipped by a girl, I much rather a reading Flack...

Too many love interests may turn CSI NY into another soap opera, and a lot of us won't like that. I want more interesting cases where the characters may get personal revelations and all that, not episodes around relationships, unless we're talking about Danny and Flack :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.