Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's NicknGrissom yes, we are friendly people on this thread, ain't it great? and I love the whole cast well, Gris and Sara the best.. but all the rest equal, not 'guest poeple' who've been on 4 times in 7 years :mad:, and Sofia.. HMMM.don't care :confused: and my icon of Billy is from his movie "COUSINS' 1989, he's a 'fox' silly flick, but he's adorable as always :p and Sean Young was his co-star, she was also in "BTK' as the screwed up kids mom! he seems to stay friends with his ex-co-stars.. so cool!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a great collage.. you'll all love! and the poem, that goes with it..enjoy[​IMG] Courtesy of Linda..thank's

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Now you guys are starting to worry ME about eggy. Someone let me know if we hear from the girl!

Thanks for the congrats. Regretfully, there hasn't been much time for GSR talk in the midst of house problems and no new episodes, but I'm sure once the season starts we'll have weekly, if not daily, discussions on how absolutely amazing my... er... our ship is.

*waves at newbies*

I'm the crazy prudish Jewish aunt. Long story, but I won't pinch your cheeks too hard. :)

I just can't wait to see how they open the season, and they better work their TAILS off on it, because that opening scene is going to set the tone for the premiere, which is going to set the tone for the season, and that finale was just so incredibly deep and meaningful. I mean, we end with the love of Grissom's life unable to cling to anything, even the ground for comfort as it gives way under her hands, the mud seeping between her fingers.

Boy better be totally losing it. I don't need him to scream and freak out, but that "quiet" losing it from the finale with the one CRAZED outburst was just FANTASTIC. I'm still mezmerized by that one scene, by his own surprise at the loss of cool. But this is Sara we're talking about... the one person he truly loves... and he's starting to realize just how SCREWED he is without her!

Muahahahahahah.

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

OT - ams, on the Billy thread, said eggy was having internet provider issues and couldn't get on for the time being. Hope that helps. I think she can read but not add posts or something... or maybe I miss read that and made it up!

PS - GO team SO!

ETA _ nope, didn't make it up, found it. Ta, ams! Hello eggy!

5. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I'm totally with you Aly. That opening(and ending) of that episode is going to either make it or break it for me. If she dies, I'm throwing in the towel. And Grissom better freak. Fo' realz yo. I'll stab someone in the eye wih a pen if he doesn't...

Today, I heard on the news, there was this guy in my home town that flipped over on a lawnmower in a ditch, and he drowned from the MUD. ::shudders:: Then my mom tells me that one of her cousins sons flipped over in a tractor, and drowned, in the mud. Then, right after that, I saw a RED MUSTANG. I sat there and thought, well, that leaves me hope for Sara. :rolleyes:

Break from class. Gotta go. Lata.

6. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

Poor Eggy is going to be stunned when she finds out about all this worry for her!!

Maybe it is time to call out the CSI's? I bet she would love to have WP and JF find her!!

Just being silly...this summer is so long!! Hope to see you soon, Egg-ster!

7. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

i cant imagine drowning from...mud... horrible thought...

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I totally forgot when I posted earlier -

Yesterday was Y6 induction day at school - and in the class I had there was a million to one chance - a William and a Jorja (but it was spelt Georgia!! Well, it's near enough to entertain me!)

So I was a bit evil and sat them together!! :lol: I giggled for an hour and they had no idea why! Then I shortened his name from William, to Will, then finally Billy!!

Your taxes pay my teacher wages! And this is what I do for my money! :lol:

Such a coincidence! Totally forgot in the madness of the past day... small pleasures and little minds...

9. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Ha! I was right! So intelligent am I!
    Ok so egg can read what we are posting?
    And she is going to have a lot of PMs to answer :lol:
    Great now its going to go to her head.
    *Shouts at egg* JD is still hotter!
    *throws mustang car at egg* that is for making me worry!

LMFAO!!!
    Way to stay optimistic. :rolleyes:

Ok this post was kinda of random and rambling and not very GSR.
    Crap, I have to go to the doctor now :eek: I HATE yearly check ups! In fact I hate doctors.No offence if anyone here happens to be one.

~Choco-B, the rambling idiot

10. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Personally I think it was great, not evil!! I don't suppose that you teach chemistry??!!!! How cool would it be if you could make them "lab partners"?

And as for Eggy missing--CSI's Sidle and Grissom are on the case. Don't worry they will follow the clues and find you. (Maybe when they find you they will be so happy with themselves they'll need to kiss each other...) uh, sorry where was I? oh yeah, on the case. ;) ;)

11. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Alyssa in memory of the good old days when the gutterflies ruled (!?! ;)) i would like to post a GSR poll (with your permision!) :D

12. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Sorry for the double post, but it's for a good cause:
    (representative epi for S1: Pilot,Unfriendly Skies, S2: ScubaDoobieDoo, S3:playing with fire, S4: Butteflied, S5: Grave danger, Nesting Dolls, S6: Way to Go, S7:Leaving Las Vegas, Living Doll)

13. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

YOU GUYS!!!! :eek:I GOT MY STREET SIGN IN THE MAIL! HERE! LOOKY! :D

[​IMG]

Eeeeee! Now...I just have to find somewhere to hang it up. :lol: Isn't it AWESOME?! :D

On with my poll answers! I picked the last one, mainly because he's cute sometimes when he over thinks around her. BUT NOT cute when he over thinks involving a certain individual and decides not to tell her he's helping this certain individual. :mad: I'm not bitter...no. NOT. AT. ALL. :rolleyes:

I also like how he's romantic with her. (If you can really call it that. Romance for Grissom is the theater. :lol:) Jealous!Grissom is not cool. Season 3 was my LEAST favorite Grissom to Sara. Because he was being a jerk to her.

But overall, I'd say Season 7 was my favorite Grissom. Well, duh! He admitted she "was the only person he ever loved." :D . Oh! And I can't forget "You make me happy." :D

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I picked season 7 Griss, I love him like that. I haven't seen that much GSR interaction compared to some of you guys, but out of the bits of each season I've seen, season 7 is the best.

Love that sign. Like, I might print out that picture of it, I love it so much. I'm insanely jealous!

15. geeklove_lover

geeklove_lover Dead on Arrival

I picked Season 7 because I love Romantic!Grissom. He's still flawed (obviously) but he's trying really hard for Sara and I think that's cute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.