Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*blinks* Oh I tried to keep it alive and you abandoned ME. dangit.

The finale wasn't really nice for us.. *trips Danny* Oops.

I'm not sure Flack would trust her like he used to, cause I mean he's always gonna wonder in the back of his head if she'd rather be with Danny. Poor Flackie. *snuggles him*

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Gee, Here I thought you guys abandoned me. *blows nose into a tissue*

Finale wasn't great for FM but it a way I think it was. I always held to the belief that Lindsay just needs to get Danny out of her system. I think Flack would still trust her because she at least finally went after what she wanted at that moment. I don't think he would deny her that. Because in the end she would get the better man (Flack). ;)

3. csicat

csicat Police Officer

I didn't abandon you, wifey. I simply had finals and my sister's graduation to deal with. Plus my computer kept crashing on me. But now it's :D summer! And apart from my job, I shouldn't be too busy.

So back to FM before the mods bake me alive and serve me at a bake sale for some sort of awareness -- :rolleyes:

I'm working on my stories, I swear! If anyone would like to beta some bits of it, I'd try to send it to you once its typed up. But here's a question for y'all (again) (just so I don't have to come up with a place): If their wedding would be in New York, which I'm pretty sure it would be, where would they go for their honeymoon?

Later gators! :lol:

4. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I would love to beta for you, Lynn! Ah, the power of being a soul mate --

But! Since Flack and Lindsay work in the public sector as law enforcement, they obviously don't have a six figure paycheck. Stella gave the exact amount of a CSI in "Tanglewood" I think, but I forget what it is now. Anyway. I was thinking, a nice bed and breakfast by the sea -- perhaps down South? It seems like something they'd enjoy.

Or! Going to Virginia, they have some great tourist stuff that Lindsay would go for. Flack would just enjoy the downtime and being with Linds.

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

MMM honeymoon location? I do remember in 'A Daze Of Wine And Roaches' they both mentioned liking wine. Maybe they could see some of wine country. Stay at a villa, drink wine and have some fun. ;)

6. CathStokes

OMG I can actually see that!

They could go there and just sat and drink some wine tasting, and decide on which one they want to take home with them :) It'd be a really good time for the two of them :) I can see Flack picking out something that Linds wouldn't like.

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Why would you see Flack being the one to pick out a bad wine? I could see him knowing quite a lot about of it. ;)

In the cellar (pic alittle dark)

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I think that Flack would know his wine, but he would pick something Lindsay wouldn't like. Flack would be on top of stuff though, and have a second bottle of a different kind handy of course. I think a great date for these two would be a wine tasting.

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Happy 4th of July!

This pic just screams 4th of july to me.
    [​IMG]

Don't forget to catch a 4th of july story or you could celebrate Christmas in july. Nothing like pimping other people's stories.

Related Question: So they would do wine tasting. What other outings would they do? Would be in high class like tasting wine or something totally different? ;)

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too! I can actually see that happening and I can see FM conversing and laughing. :)

That would be awesome!

11. CathStokes

I dunno why I think this but I can actually see them going to some kind of horseback riding thing. I just think it would be something cute for them to do.

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

You think Flack could ride a horse? Hmmm, a sight to see. :lol: I could see them doing that though. I could see them ice skating too. Her falling, him helping her up. Better yet, him falling, her helping him up. I don't see them skating in a rink though, just kind of on an open lake that's been frozen over. That would be so cute.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Horseback riding. That just made me lol. I wonder how Flack would feel about it. Being a city boy but who knows maybe he has always wanted to try it.
    Rad you need to read this story Wintertime in NYC ;)

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I think I read that once, which gave me the idea of the ice skating. So you don't see horseback riding, hmm? I think the only way it would hapen is if Linds forced him into it. Flack like basketball right? Do you guys think Linds would ever play Basketball with Flackie?

15. Lennie

Lennie Victim

Hi

I actually like this pairing - i cant seem to get into D/L but F/M seem good