Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by vegaslights, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

its funny i realise that to when i wathed it again. Thats my favorite moment of this episode i just love it when she call Erica "news chick" and its nice to hear Calleigh calling her Nat it would be nice to see them going out as friends in season 6 just to show us that they have a life when they punch out at the lab! Maybe a karaoke night!

2. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Oh that would be great!!

We saw Eric and Tim having fun back in season one I think...girls can have fun too right? :)

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It would great to see Natalia and Calleigh go see the Chippendale male dancers. I can just picture them giving the guys money. I wonder who would holler the loudest.
    I wonder what Eric's reaction would be.

My favorite Natalia scene is when she is helping Ryan go over all his old reports. She gave him this wonderful smile. She didn't judge Ryan. I guess she understood what Ryan was going through. We could use alot less judgement in this world and a lot more patience.

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i love that scene to. It just show how nice Nat is her friend needed help and she went there and help him. She's amazing!

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I hope, too, that they change it up a little in S6. I't be nice to see them having a drink or even BS'ing around in the breakroom, which just seemed to disappear after S1. Did they stop eating in Miami or what? I could see them all in there sharing pizza & swapping toppings, just being kinda normal! I hope we get some more laughs, smiles, some hugs, not necessarily all having the hots for each other.

6. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

I totally agree, I'd love to see that!
    We never see them just hanging out!

7. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Me, too! Unfortunately, she's up against Sara Ramirez, and that girl's always screwing up the award ceremonies for me. When she was still on Broadway, she was nominated for a Tony along with this one amazing actress who totally deserved it... But Sara got it. :mad: (Nothing against the actress... I actually really like Sara and her portrayal of Callie. It's just that I really thought the other actress should get it and it just pissed me off that she didn't.)

But I have faith in Eva. She's always doing everything she possibly can with what the writers give her. Granted, none of her scenes have been as moving, compelling, and emotionally-charged as the ones from All My Children (Did any of you see the one where she's supposed to accept an award for Edmund who had already passed away? She goes a little crazy after getting drunk and... it's just absolutely brilliant. She really shined.), but that last scene in "Internal Affairs" was definitely up there.

That movie was so sad... (But then again, when isn't a Lifetime movie sad?)

I loved watching Eva tackle everyone. (Or maybe it was just that one guy that one time.) Anyway, it was fun to watch. She just came out of nowhere. You see the guy running and then she almost literally comes flying in from the right side of your screen and takes him the eff down. It was great.

I know nothing about them... I don't think they'll be aired on TV, but I could be wrong. I don't see anything about an airdate on the Imagen website... *shrug*

Hmm... I guess she kind of does... in a very strange way. If she's a female version of Speed, she's a very distant and very-very female version of Speed. She seems a little more outgoing than I ever remember Tim being, and she doesn't have the same kind of humor as Tim, but... eh. Maybe.

*gasp* I loved Megan! I was so sad when she left. :(

Hi, Patricia! Glad to see another 'Talia fan. :)

I really loved that scene, too. We finally had a CSI breakdown. (I think she was the first CSI to cry on this show... Like, really-really cry. Nice to know that at least one of them has tear ducts.) The editing kind of screwed up the scene for me, though... When the camera is on her and she's looking at the photo, she's got the sad smile on. But when the camera is focused on Horatio and you only see Natalia's out-of-focus face, you can see her lip trembling and it looks as if the floodgates are going to open any second. (Which was some pretty good acting from Eva.) Just going back and forth once or twice between the smile and the almost-crying annoyed me a little bit.

Other than that, it was great. One of the most emotional CSI: Miami scenes ever.

I'd love to see them have a day off. I'm sure Natalia has a huge pool to go with that huge house... The girls can hang out by the pool on loungers with margaritas in hand while the guys go swimming... maybe play some water volleyball, do cannon balls off the diving board... Eric could barbecue... And then maybe Natalia has a fire pit that they could all hang around at night and make s'mores. Yummm.

Okay, kids... The time for a new thread is coming up soon. Any suggestions for a title?

I was watching some old episodes the other day and jotted down a few things that Natalia had said. They're not that great, but... eh. We need somewhere to start, right?

• Eva La Rue/Natalia Boa Vista #2: That's Just What She Does... Really Well
    • Eva La Rue/Natalia Boa Vista #2: She's All Up For a Treasure Hunt and Everything
    The first is from "Triple Threat" when she's explaining her job to the triplets and how she can see things that they can't, etc., etc. The second is from "Kill Switch" when her and Calleigh are walking down the beach looking for the drugs.

8. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Thanx! :D
    I was starting to feel I was the only one hehehe ;)

If I had to choose between those two I like the first one better...:)

I have just thought about another:

_"the one to put you down for murder"...

she says that to Michael Lipton (I think that's his name) in the episode "Burned"...I liked that... ;)

9. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

the crying bit from internal affairs is one of the reasons i like her so much, she has feelings and emotions, unlike everyone else. okay i'm sure everyone else has them but she's the only one willing to show them. crying isn't a weakness, natalia should tell that to horatio sometime.

they really should try and show the csis not being csis. we kinda got a little bit of that in s1 with tinder box and even grave young men but they need to step it up here. we know they have free time because now they can solve murders, even double murders, in one day before the sun even goes down! don't tell me that doesn't leave plenty of time for a bbq!

in the name dept. i dig ELR/NBV #2: She's All Up For a Treasure Hunt and Everything

i can't think of anything at the moment, i'll rewatch some NBV moments and see if anything pops into my head.

10. Flail_Master

Flail_Master Victim

I like Natalia, too. I hope we can see more her stories in Season 6.
    Especially her friendship with Ryan! ;)

The title of new thread...I like "she'll make a good one" , which Calleigh said in "Rio"

11. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i hope that too Flail master! I love her friendship with Ryan.

for the next thread title i choose
    ELR/NBV #2: She's All Up For a Treasure Hunt and Everything

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thats so funny BOA VISTA FAN, I'd always imagined her w/ a pool too & her having a 'work' get together out by the pool. i could totally see eric as the bbq man. ryan would be the one doing cannon balls & dunking the girls heads under water. anyway, i like the titles, i was trying to think of some,too. id definately put Nat/Eva tho just 'cuz what if some dont get the initials. i like calling her 'spicy'( calleighs the 'sugar') & nats the 'spice'. how about Natalia Boa Vista/Eva #2: MIAMI SPICE! :p

13. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i've got bad news people. Corey no longer answer our questions. he send me a e-mail saying that unless the blog on cbs come back he wont be answering questions cause he no longer has the time. Its sad but at least he said it nicely in his e-mail.

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

He is probably getting ready for the new season. I would rather have him making new episodes than answering questions. Maybe it will remind him there are questions to answer from the prior seasons and he will put them in this season.

15. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Eva in the "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Premiere". Enjoy it :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.