Let's Talk Gay

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

When I first started to consider myself bi, I didn't come out, either. It was only when I realized I was completely gay :D that I felt more and more oppressed, I hated that everybody thought I was straight, I felt like I was living a lie and I was sick and tired of having to pretend I liked men. I didn't want to think of men, I didn't want to talk about men, all I wanted was to talk about my attraction to women. So I told my best friend and my mom, and it felt like a huge weight had been lifted from me, finally I did not have to pretend I was somebody else. Being able to talk to my friend about how I felt was a huge relief, finally I felt like I was true to myself.

So I think you should come out when you feel like it, when you know in your heart that it is the right thing to do.

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Wow, I really should have been baby-sitting when I was young :p

3. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I'm not even out to many people :lol:. I have one friend that doesn't know, although I think she finally found out, because she's ignoring me, which I expected. (She's so homophobic) but whatever. I plan to tell my aunt at the end of the month when I come to see her, and my parents can find out in a million years. :lol: Well, eventually I'll tell them, but not now :p

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I really need to find new people to babysit for...

I've made out with 2 girls. Like and I knew than I was officially not only into guys. It was my 2 best friends at the time. It just happened somehow, if that makes sense. Well, it was just like the day I officially knew I wasn't straight.

My family has a cottage upstate and it's a big gay community up there, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :lol: (Sorry, I'm just excited.)

5. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

So Ashley, when are you gonna go up there ;)

6. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

About making out for the first time with a girl that wasnt that long ago for me.. *Hides behind a chair* The first girl i really kissed became my girlfriend. It was weird in the first second but so great i never felt something like that before. Hahaha..
    But its still a bit a weird feeling to have a relationship, i dont get the hang of it yet. Maybe because i never had one before. I am still in love thats not the thing maybe i am just a bit scared for everything that is there with it.

Hmmm and Chris :eek: with some one so much older you naughty girl ;) I am jealous of you..

7. AshleyFirst223

hahaha Well Chris, I'm going up there at the end of the month, a bit jealous? ;)

Like everyday I go back and forth between guys and girls, it's unusual. I'm getting very frustrated. Not frustrated, I'm past frustrated.

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

So basically my last girlfriend that I had for a whole week (who was the same girlfriend I had for 8 months) well, we broke up. It didn't really matter to me, I was expecting it. To be honest I wasn't even that into her... haha.

Right now I'm kinda in to two of these girls I am friends with, but I just don't feel like telling them :lol: I'm hoping next year when I'm back in Uni I meet someone knew, and that someone, hopefully being a gay girl that I like :lol:

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I've got my own girlfriend now Ashley. No need for me to go up there! ;) But I hope you have a great time up there :D

10. AshleyFirst223

haha, good luck Levon, but I'm sorry about your girlfriend.

This guy actually asked me out the other day, and I said yes, and I like him, but it's not serious or long term. Basically a summer fling ;) I don't give it more than a couple weeks, tops.
    Plus, we aren't exclusive, so I'm going to enjoy myself :devil:

11. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

Have fun with that AsheleyWillows!

Just thought I would say that it has been great reading everyone's stories!

Right now things are going okay for me. I'm really tired though. I didn't get to bed until 4am which could explain why I can't remember what else I was going to put in this post...

12. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i can't seem to meet anyone, although, living in a tiny town in kentucky doesn't seem to help. the people i've dated before have all been people who have wanted me but not neccessarily the other way around, i was just lonely. after my last relationship, that ended in january, i didn't want anyone. (except for that one night stand and i don't like to think about that too much) for a long time the thought of having a girlfriend appalled me. the one night stand could have turned into a relationship but i didn't want it. now i do, now i want someone and i can't find anyone. then again, i'm not really looking. i need to get out more.

13. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Tell me about getting out more. Only I'm pretty sure if I found anyone this summer, it would end in September. Considering I'm only here for a summer, and I've learend that a lot of summer dating turn out just to be the summer. People get in a weird mood I guess. Haha.

I don't know what my thoughts on a relationship are right now. I mean, I would love someone, but I don't want to pretend to love someone because I feel lonley, I just kinda want to wait, and see what happens. There has got to be someone out there, and I'm in no rush to find someone. I'm still young, I have a while to find them.

14. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

This is great hearing everyone's stories. :D

I think I've already told my story somewhere. :rolleyes: I'll say it again. :lol:
    Anyway, so I can remember having crushes from very young on girls and guys. Then I moved to all girls schools, and they tend to be very homophobic places, just because of the stigma, we've all seen the facebook groups. :lol: So I basically subconsciously put aside any of my feelings, because they were 'wrong.' It didn't help that my family are quite homophobic too. I left that school, and went to another all girls school. They're quite common where I'm from btw. :lol: I didn't make any friends there, so I guess I wasn't surrounded by that negative attitude so much, and just sort of started to accept it. Someone said above that they didn't know there was such thing as bisexuality, I didn't either, but I'm pretty certain that's what I am. :lol: If you were going to put a label on it of course. ;)
    I'm not out to anyone though. It's no one's business, I don't lie or anything, just don't tell people things openly, but that's generally what I'm like. I'm one of those people that can easily see both sides of an argument, so no one really ever knows what I think, most of the time I don't either. :lol: :rolleyes:
    Anywho, I've never actually had a girlfriend or boyfriend, so I can't be 100% certain. :rolleyes:

15. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I don't think I've ever told my "how do you know that you're gay story" on here and I'm not sure that I would like to. No-ones knows that I'm bisexual but for the moment I'd like to keep it that way. My mum's...well, not homophobic but I don't think she'd warm to the idea. Plus she's openly said she doesn't understand bisexuals :rolleyes:

I can't exactly say I do know for sure of my sexuality. I've never had a girlfriend. I just fancy girls as well as guys :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.