A CatNip Story......Taken from the File of Built to Kill

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jun 16, 2007.

1. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Re: A CatNip Story......Taken from the File of Built to Kil

Loved the update! as always, you rock LMH!

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Sorry guys it's small, just got home from work. :)

Just as they finished and Catherine was pulling up her pants, the door opened. "Hello", called Grissom. "Nick, you in here"? "Yeah Grissom, right here". When Grissom pulled the curtain across, he could see Catherine's tossled hair. "Auh, come on you two, not here", sighed Grissom. "Sorry, we got carried away", giggled Cath. "I bet you did". "Nick, how you feeling"? asked Grissom. "Much better thanks". "How was your trip"? "Not very promising". "Catheirne, how was the team, well I was gone"? "Good, it's actually been very quiet around the Lab". "Hmm", where's Sara at"? "I'm not sure, I think her and Warrick are working something for Ecklie". "Thanks, Nick get better, Catherine, I want to see you back at the Lab in one hour".

"What was that about"? asked Nick. "I'm not sure, have to wait and see", said Cath. Grabbing her panties off the floor, she headed into the washroom, to reorganize herself. "Mr.Stoke's, may I come in now"? "Sure, come on in". "Sorry about early, said Nick, my fiancee is a minx sometimes". The nurse laughed, 'I just need to take your bloodpressure and temperature". Once the nurse was done, Catherine kissed Nick. "Where you going Cath"? "Grissom said in an hour".
    "Listen Nicky-poo, if I don't get out of here now, we'll end up back in bed together". "So what's wrong with that, said Nick as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back on top of him. Not giving her time to speak, he covered her mouth with his heated kiss. Deeper and stronger, he strocked her tongue, until she started to purr again. *Sigh** "Nicky"....."Please", purred Cath.

"Shh!!! "Just let go Catherine, let me love you again". Knowing he was heating her to the core, he pulled her up, wrapped her in his arms, and assulted her senses until she could think of nothing but his heated kiss. Another 30 minutes later, Catherine finally left the Hospital. "Christ, Grissom is going to kill me". When Catherine arrived at the Lab, she found Grissom sitting patiently with a crossword puzzle. "Sorry, traffic was horrible", said Catherine. "Right", said Grissom. "Full report please Catherine". Once Catherine was finished catching GRis up on the events, she headed home to see Lindsey and Nick's parents.

Meanwhile Warrick had stopped by to see Nicky. "Hey man, how's it going"? asked Warrick. "Not bad man, I get out of here tomorrow". At that moment a nurse walked in. "Excuse me Mr.Stokes, I need to draw some blood". "Oh shhot, forgot the cotton, I'll be right back". When the nurse was out of ear shot, Warrick said ......."How much you wanna bet she's married". "50 bones, says she is, said Nick. "Deal, but I say she's not". When the nurse came back in Nick started asking her questions. "Hey listen, you met my Fiancee right"? "Yes, the pretty red head, what about her"?
    "Well, I was wondering what you did for your reception", said Nick. *Laughing*...."I'm not married, so I couldn't tell you". "Take care Mr.Stokes", said the nurse as she left the room. "That will be 50 bucks please", said Warrick. "Yeah, what ever, here, now get out". After Warrick left, Nick thought about Catherine and their new baby.

TBC

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol that was funny...but they are getting married soon

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

great update babes! :)

haha Nick and Rick betting, so funny. :)

Melly: I'm so gonna get you.

5. MacsLovlyAngl

After Warrick left. Nicky didn't wait one more day to be released. Packing up his suitcase, he checked himself out and headed home. When he arrived he found the place empty.

"Hmm...Cath must still be with Grissom, and Lindsey with my parents," he said to himself.

Putting his suitcase on the bed, he walked out to the kitchen, pulled out some steaks, and started the barbeque. Taking the steaks he sauced them up placing them on the grill.

"Now for some salad," he whispered.

Turning around he seen Catherine standing there.

"Cath...ummm...surpirse," he smiled wickedly.

"Uhuh...want to tell me why I show up at the Hospital and your not there?"

"Well my little Cat, I released myself, cause I couldn't get enough of your purrfect body," he winked.

"Daddy.....you're home."

Running up, Lindsey jumped into her daddy's arms.

"I missed you daddy so much. But I had fun with nana, and papa."

"You did, and how is your grandpa and grandma?"

"They're great, mom told them to stop by later now that you are released."

"Did she now."

"Come on Nicky, did you really think I wouldn't tattle on you," she giggled.

"Mom....I'm going over to Karen's, I'll be home for supper promise."

"Okay Linds, but don't forget you have homework due."

"I know mom, I'll do it, promise."

When Lindsey left, Nick said.....

"So you called mom and dad?"

"Now Nicky, don't give me that look."

"What look cat, the one that says I'm going to pounce, or the one that says you've had it."

"Umm...a little of both," she giggled taking off.

As Nicky chased her through the house, he caught her in the laundry room.

"Mmm...now you are trapped Cath, no where to go but in my arms."

"Nicky....please...."she whispered.

Picking her up, he placed her on the dryer spreading her legs, while he stood between them grinding her.

Taking his hands, he wrapped them in her hair, as he exposed her neck, and began tracing his tongue across her nape, her ear, her throat.

"Mmmm....aaauuuhhhhh......" sighed Cath.

"Mmm..that's the way I like my cat, purring and grinding against me."

Unclipping her jeans, he reached his hand......

"Dad, I forgot.......oops...sorry."

Turning her head, Cath tried her best not to giggle. For poor Lindsey was bright red.

"What did you forget love?"

"I forgot to tell you, that grandpa invited me out for the summer, and he said I could bring one friend. But we can talk later."

"Hey Cath....where you going?" cried Nicky.

"To check the steaks, see ya Nicky."

Watching his lovely wife to be walk away, he turned to his daughter and said....."you were saying Lindsey."

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  6. MacsGirlMel

oooh yay you're back :)

7. MacsLovlyAngl

When Nick found Catherine, she was turning the steaks. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he could barely wait for his child to grow.

"God Cath, I love you so much. I've missed this. Our time together, just you and I."

"So have I Nicky. But are you sure you are feeling okay?"

"I'm fine love, honestly. But I'd like to discuss our wedding date."

"Our wedding date. You mean the day we are to be married?"

"That's the one love. What do you think? A little outside wedding, or a Chapel Wedding?"

Cath hadn't really had time to think about the wedding with Nicky being shot and all.

"Why don't we talk about it after supper. I'm very hungry."

"I guess you would be, you are carrying our child."

Setting the table Nicky pulled out candles, wine glasses, plates, and good silver. Once everything was ready, he placed the steaks, potatoes, corn and bread on the table.

Taking the little box from his pocket, he noticed the blood was still on it.

Taking the ring out, he placed it in the Champagne glass, and poured.

"Oh Nicky, this all looks wonderful. Where's Lindsey?"

"She's staying at her friends, she wanted us to have a night alone."

Sitting down, Nick tucked in her chair, and passed her a red rose.

"A beautiful rose, for a beautiful Angel."

Kissing her sweetly, he sat down and lifted his glass.

"A toast. To my beautiful wife, daughter, and child to be. May our lives be filled with happiness and endless love."

Raising her glass, Cath seen the shinning stone inside the glass. Pulling it up with her finger, she stared in awe at it.

"Oh Nicky, this is truely gorgeous."

"Not as gorgeous as you Cath."

Getting down on one knee, he took the ring, slipped it on the tip of her finger and whispered.....

"Forever Cath, Forever will you be my wife?"

Looking at Nicky through her tears, she whispered....

"Yes Nicky, I will marry you. I will love you and care for you forever."

Raising himself up, he pulled Cath into his arms, and kissed her passionately as the world continue to move around them.

8. MacsGirlMel

awww *squees*

9. MacsLovlyAngl

After their dinner, Nicky carried her upstairs, where he had the room lit in candlelight. Laying Cath upon the prestine white sheets, he carefully, seductively undressed her, watching as he body glowed in the candlelight.

"Nicky....please don't make me wait, I need you to touch me"

"Shhh....I promise Cath, very soon you will feel our love floating in the room. The passion, the desire, as I stroke, caress, and kiss every inch of your beautiful body, starting from your pretty pink toes, to your sweet little nose."

As Cath laughed, Nicky began licking each toe, with little swirls, until he had her in a giggle of fits, and tossing side to side.

"Damn you Nicky, don't tease, I want to feel your body inside mine, I want to feel the fire ignite."

Caressing his way up her calf, he stopped and admired the beautiful Goddess in front of him. Moving further he stopped at her knee, raining soft little kisses, as he continued towards her thighs. Slowly and seductively, he opened her thighs, giving each one the pleasure it deserved.

"Niiiiiiiiiicky......help me,please...."

Knowing she already on edge for her first pleasure, he placed his hand between her thighs, as she cried in the seduction he forced upon her.

"My beautiful Cath, with sweet dreamy eyes, how I love your compassion, your joy, you bring to my life."

"Mmmm....Nicky I never knew you were so poetic."

"Catherine look at me...."

As she looked at Nicky, she seen his eyes go dark, his muscles tense, his neck expand to the point of letting her know he was ready to pounce.

Moving himself upon her, he braced his arms on each side of her, showing her the strength he possessed when he was near her. Sliding her leg, above his hip, he turned her to face him sideways on the bed, so they were staring eye to eye.

And as he entered her, so slowly, so erotically, he watched as her eyes closed from the pleasure, the pain, the love that was Nick Stokes.

Moving together with softened strokes, they fed their magic into each others souls, leaving their sweatened bodies aligned in candlelight. And with one last stroke, one last push, Nicky filled Catherine with his love, the love that poured of honesty, respect, but most of all eternal love.

With the storm nearing its end. Nicky carefully turned her, and curled her into his heat.

"I love you Nicky, you are my forever, my passionate, caring, loving sweet husband to be."

"I love you too Catherine Stokes, for the rest of our lives, you will be the Cat, and I'll be your nip. Always bringing you seductive pleasure and love."

With one last passionate kiss, they fell into a world of peaceful sleep.

10. MacsGirlMel

mmmm lovely :)

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I've never read an LV fic but seeing as its you hon I decided to give it a shot and i've just read the whole think so far but i've got to say that im loving it- especially when they got caught :lol:

Pssstt: Have you still got those pm's that i missed?!!

12. MacsLovlyAngl

The following morning, when Catherine showed up at work, Warrick asked how Nicky was.

"Hey Cath, how's nicky doing?"

"He's good. He wants to come back. But I told him one more week."

"How about you, how you feeling with the baby?"

"Not bad, a little morning sickness, but not alot."

"So have you and Nicky set a date?"

"Not yet, but we will soon. His mom and dad are coming into town on the week-end, so we'll discuss it then."

"You know Cath. I'm really happy for you and Nick. Sara and I had our suspicions that you two were in love. Just a feeling you know."

"I know. Has Grissom come back yet? Or are we still dealing with Ecklie?"

"Unfortunetly Ecklie is still in charge."

"Great, just what I need."

"Just do your job Cath, and you'll be alright."

"See ya round Warrick."

"Bye Cath."

When Catherine got to her office, she sat at her desk, and looked at the two cases that were still pending.

As she opened the first file, she noticed it was rape case. 15 year old child, raped, brutally attacked in her home. Both parents killed, no witnesses.

"Sara..."

"Hey Catherine, what's up?"

"I need you and Greg to work this rape case. It's the one with the 15 year old girl."

"Oh yeah...Casandra. I heard she won't talk. They have her in the Hospital till she heals."

"I know, take Greg with you, and see if you can get her to talk."

"Sure, I'll let you know Cath."

"Thanks Sara."

Meanwhile.....

Lindsey was at Cheerleading tryouts with her friends. As they gathered to practice a cheer, he was watching.

"Mmm...so many pretty little girls to play with. So many to choose from"
    he thought to himself.

As he watched them jump and leap, he became excited, rubbing himself, driving himself into the need for release. Running from the school area, he came across a street walker. Putting on his latex gloves so he wouldn't catch something he said...

"Hey....what can I get for 50 bucks?"

"A quick lay, or oral, what's it going to be?"

"I'll take the oral."

Taking him behind the alley, she began to give him what he wanted. But it wasn't enough, taking his hands, he began choking her till she passed out. Looking down, he realized he had killed her. Dumping her in a bin, he took off.

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*squees* I'm so glad you brought this ficcie back. *huggles* Your really doing great with it, now update right now. --- Are you being evil, again?

MELLY! *hears echo* Whered that twat run off too? oh well. *cuddles with mac*

14. MacsGirlMel

Hey you signed a share agreement! *snatches Mac* My turn!

Hey Linda, how come you're not an LV fan? Just curious.

post more soon!

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

interesting update linda, cant wait to see what happens ;)