William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It annoyed me all night after you introduced the topic over our fourth pint! (But I think we are in a better state than ams... aww bless!)

This isn't all that simple for me.

The beer monkey in me would want to spend time with Billy, having a beer, playing pool, watching football - explaining the off side rule (yes, girls do know the rule! :lol:), watching rugby league - even take him to The Mighty Millers, or Sheff Utd or Sheff Weds...

But, the boffy side of me would want to do pretty, arty stuff with Grissom - a man who appreciates the fine arts, music, theatre and literature... a night at the opera in Covent Garden - Mozart or Verdi perhaps, a glass of champers on the South Bank, a trip to the Globe for a performance of a Shakespeare play...

But whether its Billy or Grissom - the night is always spent the same way! :devil: Hee hee!!

Sorry. *Hangs head in shame for lowering tone of discussion*

Windy? Move out of your house and into your swimming pool. Get an inflatable bar with a cocktail on it and live there. Don't move. Or you will melt. Stay cool, chuck!

2. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

Thanks desertwind!Please keep us girls posted about any LV shooting. Also keep the tub filled with ice water and hang in there :)

Well spoken britfan ;)

And there's always one more thing: Grissom is a fictional character! :eek: So i would rather spend my days and nights with Billy P (even if chances of that happening are less than 1/10000000000000!) :(

But can't a girl just dream?? :rolleyes: :p :D

3. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

oh work and hangovers - not good, I been there, done that. Thats the joy of working from home as I'm doing at the moment, I try not to get a hangover - but if I do, then I just slack off for a bit :D

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*sigh* I got back and I was too tired to stand up in the shower lol. Still nakered, first time i've been in on friday for donkeys years! Feelin a lil better now, *swigs pint* so i've decided to finish off last nights cider LOL. Go me, I just couldn't resist. Screw the stomach ache and the bad head, i'm 'avin it!! :D Hope y'all are proud.

I know what you mean BF i'd want both sides but I think Billy's more my type of fella. I love The Griss but he's a little too serious *hides* I would lurve to go out with Richard Chance if anyone can organise that please?!

5. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Awwww, what an evil EVIL EVIIIIIIIIIIL question that was :devil: :devil: :devil:

The Griss. Preferably The Griss from Jackpot or Formalities or Committed. For obvious reasons ;)

I've played the CSI game, and like I said, I loved playing with Grissom, but that would be a unique chance for me to REALLY "play" with him, if you know what I mean *WINK*
    Oh, boy. The things we could do together :rolleyes: LOL *fans self*

24 hours you said?
    I wanna be stuck in the elevator of the Empire Hotel with him for 24 hours.
    Or caught in a storm in Jackpot, NV with the G-Man, soaked to the bone, with nowhere to go and shelter ourselves from the rain but that old barn in the middle of the woods! :D

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Stuck in a lift, now ya talkin' ;) You'd have to talk to each other then, just to eliviate boredom. I'd love to go camping with Grissom, I bet he could handle himself out amongst the wilderness. And I love my camping anyways, i'm an outdoor chick. I'd love to be caught out in the wilderness with Grissom, without a tent, then we'd just *have* to snuggle to keep warm ;)

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The chances are nil to none nada zero!!! of seeing him or them.. the security guy told me they sweep them in back on the loading dock in a limo with darkened windows and they do their shoot, and wisk them out again.. and plus they give bogus schedules, like when I was looking for thme [as listed in our local paper] that the'd be at the MGM Grand on a Mon. they were really downtown.. but you can imagine the frantic panic the security would be in a quandry, if their were crazed fans like us all over.. so if you or any one sees them or him it would be a miracle! and, I hate to burst all of you girls bubbles, but I don't think he drinks anymore, since his heatlh scare a couple of years ago, he didn't even have a brewski while he was at the CUBS game, now I don't know for sure, as none of you do, but I think he partied in his younger days, and is done, and watches his self pretty good now ;) and of course I'd love to hang out with him, Billy over the CSI character Grissom, we could discuss politics.. religion.. music of OUR day, etc. it would be a blast! and I could bond with his wife :D GROWLS :mad:

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Aww! Des, you make me giggle! A girl can indeed dream. Now get in that pool and don't come out until the sunny madness of Nevada passes... I would trade you floods for your weather any day! :lol:

Just got back from the races... greyhound races that is! Bet £9, won £12 so put my £3 winnings on Tristar Billy... What else! And it won! Another £13 in the bank! Come on Billy! So I guess I would have to go with 24 hours with Billy as he just won me a very nice few pints! :lol: :lol: :lol: It's only about $25, but a win is a win!

Also, two friends have just got back from Vegas... cannot WAIT until my October half term! Vegas, here I come baby! Yeah!

9. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Omg Ams, that would be the best. Having to cuddle up... *melts*

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yeah, you are right, lemonjelly... it would be just AWFUL having to cuddle up to him in an attempt to keep warm... :devil: But, as much as it would pain me to do so, I think I could mangae it! ;)

11. LemonJelly06

You're sooo right, I think i'd just about be able to make myself, however terrible it would be. ;)

OT: omfg my sister in law just had a little baby girl, i'm Aunty Charlie, woot! :D

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OCTOBER, the perfect month weather wise.. that'll be great ;).. and britfan where's eggy haven't seen her for a bit, and if you love gambling, I've never been to a dog race. horse racing yes, be sure to bring lots of money if you can, I won $53. with $5 on a double-double bonus poker machine a few week's ago, it was cool, cause I bought groceries.. but Vegas wasn't built on 'winners' :( oh, and it's 116 today, and in California's Death Valley 128 :eek:.. can you imagine that? when you walk outside here, it feels like someone has a blow-torch in your face :mad:I so hope the cast gets to start filming in L.A. [heat wave there too]but not as hot as here! and on the floods, I forget what water looks like, rain wise I mean! I think the premiere is Sept. 20, so we've got like 2 months still :(

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

First of all, congratulations to you on becoming an aunty, lemonjelly! *throws glitter* Aunty Lemon or Aunty Jelly?! :D

Nah, Windy, not seen eggy for a while. She may be on holiday as I think her A Levels are finished? Don't worry - I'm sure she'll be back, like a tornado through these pages!

Nope, I'm not really a gambler. I only went to the dogs as a load of us from our school went for a leaving do for one of our other teachers. If I win £1 I stop, so when I'd broken even, I just put my winnings for the night on Billy... and tra la la, it came in 1st, so I had a free night out! :lol:

Didn't gamble much in Vegas last summer. Far too much to do than gamble! I did gamble $10 on some slots in Circus Circus and won $25 so I stopped and cashed out my voucher! I know my limits! :lol:

I will def go down Fremont Street more this time. Loved the atmosphere down there - and they seem to film there quite a lot so if my luck's in... who knows! :lol:

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

God wouldn't it just, what a task and a half that'd be. I'd deserve a Blue Peter badge after having to endure that ;)

CONGRATS LEMSIP! She's gorgeous :D

I tried gettin in touch with Eggy but alas, no reply. And her email addy isn't working :s hope shes ok.

15. LemonJelly06

What if it started raining whilst camping? THat would be hell, shirts sticking to chests, etc etc. ;)
    Thanks Ams!!! :D
    Yeah I haven't heard back from Eggy for a while either, maybe she's on holiday or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.