Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon Witness

Hey Ladies,

Just popping it to say hiya to you all, as it has been a while since i last stepped foot onto this forum. However the Rory loving does continue even if i ain't here to share it with you all.

RAYD is a brilliant movie, Rorys acting is just brilliant i talked 2 people into watching it a while back, and they were just in awe at it, and said it was a brilliant film with brilliant actors. so 2 more Rory converts! :lol:

Anyways..i gotta dash, i shall hopefully try and return more often.

Keep up the Rory loving gals! x

:D

2. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Nice pic, caleighspeedle!!!

Here's one of my favorites...

[​IMG]

Smiling Speed/Rory is soooo nice... :eek: ***sigh***

I think I need to add this movie "Right at Your Door" to my list of must sees...sounds really good. :)

3. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I always thought Rory doesn't look likr Rory on that last picture :lol: if that makes sense. He's kinda Meddeteranian looking on it to me haha Gorgeous still though :p

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I was surprised to find out his mother or her family is from India. I would never have guessed. Maybe that is where he gets his looks.

5. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I don't know how much substance that information has though tbh (his mother being Indian) there isn't any official sources that have confirmed anything. I believe his father is Irish though, with names like Rory, and his siblings Siobhan and Brendan you can't get much more Irish, and the family name Cochrane is a Gaelic name. His mothers' name is supposedly Nikki, and that doesn't sound very Indian to me :lol:

I think if Rory did have the immediate Indian descendance that is surposed I think he would look a little more Eastern than he does, but who knows!

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Here we are, people! We're getting closer! These have been randomly chosen from our favorites of season two. And yes, it's hard :devil:

7. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Good ones! I picked "You got Tourettes or something?" and "Just because you have a degree in medicine doesn't mean you have taste." Good sarcasm, fun lines. :)

8. Dragonfly

I know I should probably be asking this in the fanart forum, but I thought I'd get a better response in here.

Can somebody get me a screencap of Speed in his suit in Wannabe? I thought I had some, but I can't find any :(

9. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i picked the same as you, HoratioStalker. "do you have tourettes or something?"....*sigh* gets me everytime! :lol:

10. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I have a couple of 'Speedle in a Suit from Wannabe' stills. Let me just have a root in my file....

Speedle1 Speedle2 Speedle3

11. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Yeah, I voted for the Tourettes one and the Taste one too. (the Tourettes line is like my favorite Speedism EVER!!! Cracks me up everytime... :lol:) ***rolls on floor laughing***

And those Speed pics in a suit are to die for. :devil:

I just put up a new Speed vid on youtube, if anyone cares... :D If you do check it out, please feel free to comment and rate (FB is always appreciated ;)) I can PM you the link if you want it. :)

12. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I picked "You got Tourettes or something?" and "Just because you have a degree in medicine doesn't mean you have taste." I love the Tourettes line its one of my favorites!

horatiosangel , I would love to see you video! Please PM the link to me. :D

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i picked "You got turrets or something?" and "just because you have a degree in medicine doesn't mean you have taste" i just loved those two.

14. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Oooh oooh! Please PM me the link, horatiosangel!

In thinking about these great lines, I got to wondering if the writers were that much more creative, or if RC ad-libbed some of his lines?

15. Dragonfly

I would imagine that it's a combination of both. I've always thought that some of the banter between Speed and Eric had to be ad-libbed.

Thanks for the Wannabe pics, June! Of course, if anyone has more they'd like to add, I'd be very appreciative. *hint hint*

And, of course, a poll for y'all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.