Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Lmao, of course I have them recorded and on DVDs, who doesn't? I'm not obessed, I could stop anytime. *rocks back and forth* I mean, no there isn't a wall of my bedroom covered in GSR screencaps and TV Guide/newspaper articles about CSI/GSR. What are you talking about? I didn't buy a poster that had CSI on it. I didn't color on Lady Heather's face with a permanent marker on one of the newspaper clippings and have it nearly bleed into my wall. ^_^

And awesome pic!!!

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Oh I recorded both those eppys. And for WtG I started it to record at 7:59 and end at 9:01 so I dont miss anything. Then I think Sweet Jane is on at 9 on CBS.. good? Bad? I've never seen it.

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Don't go driving in Death Valley/Mojave when the monarchs come flying out of nowhere (AKA migrate). I think we killed a couple thousand of 'em a couple years ago while on a Geology trip.

Which reminds me of our beloved coocoo. I miss the lil guy. .......crap. Please stop my brain from thinking these things!!! I just had a vision of Sara..ya know..kickin' the bucket.. The coocoo hatches and becomes one of Gris' specimens. One he keeps close and on display. I suck at this whole optimistic thing. My glass is normally half empty, I admit. I'm gunna go cry in the corner and think about eye!sex to get these visions out of my head.

Go Team SO?! ::sniff::

4. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

5. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Ok that didn't work, so here is the rest of my post.

How about Bjork's Cocoon? I don't know if I can copy the lyrics onto here, so I'll just suggest that you all google them and decide. I thought it was appropriate for our butterfly lovers.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sitting her cracking up.. funny, WHOOPS on my silly comments, and I thought I was obsessed, I especially enjoyed the "Lady Heather' one.. good job, go away :mad: strange, weird..sleazy woman, in her Halloween costume :D never to be seen nor heard from again!

[​IMG]

7. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Lmao, so that was *you* who helped me kidnap her! That explains a lot *nods*. But yes, I did almost draw on my with permanent marker. See, the picture had GSR on it in reference to the dumb-inatrix (heheh). I had it on my wall and decided to give Heather a mustache after drawing a heart around Grissom and Sara. Newspaper is not tolerant to permanent marker, and it almost bled through onto my white wall ^_^. Hehehe, whoops

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I've only watched the WtG scene on Youtube. Seeing it on a huge TV in my living room was amazing. Actually seeing the entire episode was amazing. I love that scene. GSR is amazing. Dunno what I would do without those two together...

9. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    i'm so happy!!!!!
    Rambo answered !!!
    i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee himmmmmmmm!!!!! he is perfect!!

Thank you for the nice comment about the letter scene in "Leapin' Lizards." We will probably see Bruno again this season; he's a wonderful actor! Grissom signs the letter, "Peace." The Shakespeare sonnet that he reads is number 47, a lovely poem about love and separation.
    So glad you are enjoying the show. Thanks for writing.
    David Rambo

10. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Rambo's awesome for replying. I've sent him a few emails (including a copy of the essay I wrote for English class 'Why CSI is better than Grey's Anatomy'). I had mentioned GSR (in the essay) starting back when she first arrived in Vegas and he said something to the lines of, the writer's have always felt that G/S have had a long relationship...its good to know you've noticed it too. I think he's a closet GSR shipper. lol

11. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

PEACE, I was right, I was right, Yippee!!!
    Thanks IloveBilly. Thats so cool.

12. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Not sure if this was mentioned or not, but isn't Peace how Billy always signs his autographs?

13. geeklove_lover

geeklove_lover Dead on Arrival

Hmm..."we will probably see Bruno again this season"??? Possibly in some more Domestic!GSR scenes? -stares dreamily into space as my food bursts into flame on the stove- OK, this post was so pointless. Go Team SO...GSR rules and whatnot.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

FANTASTIC.. GOOD JOB[​IMG] I think he is a GSR fan, big time! & another strong clue that Sara will be returning, because Bruno was on the bed with them ;) WHOPPE for DR SaraGrissom I LUV the dumb-atrix funny :D and if she does return :mad: I hope it's for him to tell her he loves Sara, and maybe invite her to their wedding :D

[​IMG]

15. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Hehehe, my sarcasm is overwhelming I know. ^_^ Yes, she can be all flirting, he'll grab Sara, kiss her deeply, and turn Heather away. Whaaaat? A girl can dream can't she?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.