Past's Revenge- Part 1 (Snickers)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by NHRFan, Jun 24, 2007.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

This is a new story. I don't own the CSI cast. I only own Candy. Thanks Emily for helping me with the title. The Vanished will be coming soon.

Pairing: Nick/Sara, Grissom/Catherine, Greg/OC, Warrick/OC.

Rating: PG-13

Category: Drama/Mystery/Romance.

Part: 1

Nick and Sara laid in bed together and they do not want to get up and go to work, they wish they could stay in bed forever. Nick got up, got his clothes after he took a shower and left the bed room to make breakfast for his Sara. He know what sh elike and she know what he like. He went to the door to get his newspaper, he opened the door, got the newspaper then about to close the door, he saw a note on his door, he took it off the door and read it.

Hi Nicky

Do you remember me? I'm sure you do. You shouldn't have left me and I will get you soon. You're mine and I will make you suffer when I see you . you better watch your back.

Sincerely; Candy.

Nick crumbles the paper then throw it away in the trash can and he doesn't want Sara to know, because he was afraid that she will leave him when she find out about his past. His ex-girlfriend was no good, because she either let men beat them or tortured them. He hasn't see his family for a long time since he went missing from the crime lab in Dallas. He finally got away from her with some help from the men that she kidnapped and he wondered what's happened to them since he's escape from her.

Nick went back to the kitchen tomake their favorite breakfast, pancake. Sara went to the bathroom to take a shower, they have been together for 4 month and no one know about them being together and she like it that way. She got ready then went to the dining room and sat down then wait for Nick to get done with their breakfast. They got done eating, put their dirty dishes in the sink and they will take care of it when they get home. They left Nick's apartment and got in their own Denali then left Nick's driveway.

They finally arrived to the lab, got out their Denali and walked in the lab then head towards the break room and sat down across from each other. Warrick, Catherine and Greg are there and wait for Grissom to show up their assignment.

Grissom finally arrived to the break room with their slip and said to them, "I'm sorry, I'm late. I got a meeting with Ecklie."

"That's all right. Give us our slip...now!" Catherine yelled.

"Okay. Sara and Greg, you are needed in Tangier. Nick and Warrick, you have a house down in Henderson, because some woman got killed at her home and finally, Catherine, you are with me at the theater," Grissom explained. "Get out of here and go get the bad guys."

They all left the lab. Nick and Warrick got in Nick's Denali and left the lab, unknown to them, they've been follow.

Sara's and Greg's crime scene:

Sara and Greg arrived to their crime scene, walked in the Tangier and saw 2 people on the floor, they walked up to David then Greg asked him.

"What's their TOD, David?" Greg asked.

"They have been dead for 2 hours," David answered.

Greg looked over at Sara, who looks so green in the face and asked her, "Sara, are you okay? You looked green."

"I'm fine. Excuse me." Sara ran out the building, go behind her Denali and throw up.

Sara walked back to the hotel and they finally finish their crime scene, got back in Sara's Denali and left the crime scene head towards the lab.

Sara asked Greg, "Can you stop at the store? I have to go and get something."

"Sure. What are you going to get?" Greg said.

"None of your business," Sara answered. "Just do it, before I throw up all over you."

"Okay, okay. And please don't throw up at me," Greg surrendered.

Greg stop at the store, Sara got out, rush to the store and few minutes later, she got out the store after she paid the stuff. They left the the store and hed towards the lab. They finally arrived to the lab, grabbed their evidence.

Sara told Greg, "I'm going to the restroom. Can you handle the evidence all by yourself?"

"Sure, take your time and the evidence arenot going anywhere," Greg answered.

Sara went to the bathroom and put the stuff in the pregnancy tube then wait the stuff tos aid, either minus or plus. One hours later, she pick the pregnancy tube then looked at it so long, it show the plus, it mean she's pregnant, she put the stuff in her purse, she don't want nobody to know that she is pregnant and she don't know how to tell Nick. She walked out the bathroom then head towards to check on the evidence.

Warrick's and Nick's crime scene.

Nick is in the living room to process the evidence, while Warrick is upstairs to find any evidence. Nick is still working, unknown to him, someone just walked in the living room, sneak up on him, grabbed him and cover his mouth to make sure he doesn't scream for help. A young woman just walked in the living room and show herself to Nick.

Candy told him, "You shouldn't have left me. And I wll make you stuffer for the rest of your life. Bring him."

They dragged Nick out the house, Candy followed behind them, got in the car then left the crime scene and never been seen again for a while.

TBC

Notes: You won't see Nick for a while and he will show up probably around 3 or 4 chapter.

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

omg big agst on the way... keep it coming.

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ooh!! nice!! im liking this... keep it coming!

4. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

*thud* You're stopping there? Please tell me there is an update somewhere in the near future! :)

5. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

omg! awesome! keep it going :)

6. csi_chick

csi_chick Victim

Yeah, keep it going i wanna know what happens to Nick...post soon.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you for the replied. Here is Chapter 2. I've decided to go with Brass, instead of Grissom and Catherine.

Pairing:Snickers, Grillows, Greg/Sofia, Warrick/Mia.

Category: Mystery/Drama/Little bit of humor.

Summary: Warrick can't find Nick anywhere and think he went back to the lab 'till he saw Nick's Denali and he called Brass after he saw the police was down out cold.

Part: 2

Warrick walked down the stairs after he got done do the evidence in each room, went to the living room and saw Nick's kit on the floor and wondering why he left the kit in the living room, so he went in the kitchen then dining room then went ou the back door and can't find Nick anywhere in the house or in the back yard.

He thinking to himself, "He probably went back to the lab and forgot to bring the kit back with him."

He went back inside the house and went out the front door, saw Nick's Denali outside the driveway then heard a moan by the door then looked down and saw the cop down on the ground and went to help him.

"What's happened?" Warrick asked.

"I don't know, somebody hit me the side of the head with something to knocked me out," Carl answered.

"Oh, great. Who should I called?" Warrick said.

"You can called your boss or Brass," Anthony replied.

"I think, I will call Brass, so he won't yell at me, like Grissom and Catherine will." Warrick dialed Brass's number.

A few minutes later, Brass finally arrived to the crime scene where Warrick work at. He got out the car and walked up to him.

"What's the heck happening here?" Brass asked.

"Nick is missing, Brass, and I can't find him anywhere," WArrick explained.

"What? Why don't you just calls Grissom or Catherine?" Brass said, in shocked.

"I can't call Grissom and Catherine. I just can hear them now, Grissom shouts at me for not protecting or watching Nicky," Warrick answered. "Catherine will yells at me for not telling them, what's happen to Nicky?"

"You got a point there. What are you going to do about it?" Brass asked. "Do you want me to tell Grissom about this?"

"Yes, can you do that for me?" Warrick said, in excited.

"All right, I will do it, but I don't like it," Brass replied. "Who is going to protect me from someone's wrath?"

"Are you scars of Grissom and Catherine? Warrick asked, in surprised.

"No, I'm not talking about Grissom and Catherine. I'm talking aobut Sara," Brass explained. "And she is very protect of Nicky."

"Oh, that's right, I'm forgot about her. What are we going to do about Sara?" Warrick said.

"Well, you can stall her, while I talk to Grissom and Catherine," Brass answered.

"Okay, that's a good idea." Warrick like it.

Carl thinking to himself, "That is not going to work. Sara will find out and they have no idea that Sara has very strong bond with Nick."

Meanwhile at the Army Shelter, (If you don't know what the Army Shelter, watch Shooting Stars, sixth season.)

Inside the Army Shelter and inside the room where the victim is at. Nick is beaten so bad, he has a whipped all over his back and got a bruise all over his chest, his back and his face. He laid ont he floor with no shirt on and he is so cold. He looked up and saw all the men that was kidnapped all over the states, they are in the same condition as him. He has to get out of here adn get back to his Sara and his CSI family. He laid his head down on the floor and went to sleep 'till he figure it out how to get out of here before she come back in the room.

TBC

Next Chapter- You will hear Grissom shouted. Warrick talk to Sara outside the lab. Greg rush to tell Sara about Nick, but Warrick grabs him and cover his mouth to get him to shut up.

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh my god the drama is looming... i love how you make brass so scared of sara...
    update soon.

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aww!! good job NicknGris!! I LOVED it! pleasee.. update soon:)

10. MegBreanne

At the risk of being repetitive, *thud* You're stopping there? You've gotta update - like yesterday. I NEED to know what's gonna happen!

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you for the replied. This story will come up with the plan at the end by the men that has been kidnapped for a long time.

Pairing: Nick/Sara, Grissom/Catherine, Greg/Sofia, Warrick/Mia.

Category: Drama/Angst/Romance

Summary: Brass told Grissom about Nick. Warrick stalled Sara from entering the lab, Greg rush out the lab and before he tell Sara, Warrick grabbed him and cover his mouth, but it was too late, Sara felt him. The men come up with the plan to escape.

Part: 3

Warrick finally arrived back to the lab, he is not alone, because Brass has been followed him since the crime scene. They both got out their vehicles before they went inside the lab to tell Grissom. They wondering how he is going to react about Nick disappearing.

"Do you want me or do you want to do yourself to tell your boss?" Brass asked.

"You have to tell Grissom, he will listen to you. Who will stall Sara?" Warrick explained. "Do you want to stall Sara?"

"No way. You do it, I heard she is a wild cat when it come to Nick been missing," Brass said. "You know Sara is very protected of Nick."

"I know, I know. I will stall her. I wish you luck," Warrick replied back.

"Yeah, wish me luck. Why am I always get stuck to do the talking?"

Brass walked inside the lab to head towards Grissom's office and he hope he is not in his office when he get there.

Brass walked in Grissom's office and saw him sit behind the desk and mumbled himself, "Darn."

Grissom looked up and saw Brass standing there and looked nervous to talk to him about something.

Grissom asked Brass, "What's wrong?"

"I hate to give you the bad news, so here is it," Brass said. "Nick is missing from the crime scene."

"Nick is what?" Grissom didn't quite hear him. "Said that again."

"I said, Nick is missing from the crime scene!" Brass shouted.

"How that happened?" Grissom asked.

"I don't know how that happened, I wasn't there, I was with you and Catherine," Brass said. "Don't you dare put the blame on me, mister. Someone knocked my office out and Warick was upstairs to do the evidence."

"How Sara taking?" Grissom asked.

"I don't know. Warrick was suppose to stall her and I don't know if she is back or not," Brass said. "I don't want to go near her when she find out about her Nicky."

"I don't blame you. I wish Warrick luck," Grissom answered. "I know Warrick can handle Sara and so it Nick."

Back outside

Warrick is waiting for Sara to show up and finally saw her pull up in the parking space and he wondering how he is going to tell Sara about Nick being gone.

Sara walked up to Warrick and she wondering why he is outside, not inside the lab.

"Hey, Warrick. What are you doing outside, not inside the lab?" Sara asked.

"Because I need a fresh air and this is nice weather we got out here," Warrick lied, in nervous.

"Yes, we do have a nice weather," Sara is curious if Warrick is lying or not, so she asked him, "Where's Nicky?"

"Nicky is in the lab," Warrick lied, again.

Before Sara said anything. Greg rush outside the lab and yelled.

"Sara!" Greg yelled.

Before Greg open his mouth again, Warrick grabbed him and shut him up with his hand. And Sara went down and scream, because she can feel him hurt.

Warrick and Greg rush to Sara's side before she feel down on the ground. Sara grabbed Warrick's shirt and said to him.

"If you ever lied to me ever again and I will killed you and hide the body, remember that, I'm a CSI and I know how to hide the body," Sara said. "I can feel him and he is hurt and he need us to find him."

"I'm sorry, I won't lied to you ever again and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that Nicky is kidnapped by unknown stranger," Warrick scared of Sara.

They went inside the lab and will tried to find Nicky before it too late.

Meanwhile at the warehouse, not to far from Vegas.

The men got a plan to escape and they won't leave 'till the young man come back, so they can get him back to the people they love him and protect him from this crazy woman.

Two men walked in the room and throw the young man inside the room. Nick got a broken ribs, bruise all over his body, whip on his back, cut on his both cheeks and bruise on his face and he is barely recognize and he want to go home and to see Sara again. He need to get away from the crazy woman from his past, her name was Cindy. He doesn't like the sound of her laugh when he find out what's she did to his parents.

TBC

Note: I know this short. Don't worry, you will find out what happend to his parents, not his siblings, I leave them alone and they don't know what's happened to their parents. I will explained it soon, it may not be Part 4, could be Part 5 or 6.

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

its funny how you made grissom react like he got haywired or something. update soon.

13. MegBreanne

I feel so badly for Nick . . . thanks for updating hun. I hope you post more soon! :)

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

good job nickngris!! i love how you made it that when nick hurts, sara hurts. great job!!:)