More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Txs for the spoilers!

I really love it when an episode is focused on just one case so I can't wait for the season's opener.

Since Peyton hasn't been in all of the season 3 ep's I think it's not so strange that she's not in some of season 4 ep's either; that doesn't mean she's gone completely.

The same goes for D/L ;)

2. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Thanks 4 sharing!

So ended season 3 with a BOOM and start season 4 with another one! Can't wait!!!
    And having the whole team working on the same case sounds great! I like the 2 cases / episode routine, but i'd love having a couple of episodes / season where they need to join forces! :p And Stell was amazing in Snow day! So, the more Ramboish she gets the better! :)

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

One case again? Are they changing the routine on us? :D And another BOOM? Great! :D

Stella on the same case with Don!! Music to my ears! I LOVE seeing them working together!

Woww!!! Both Mac and Stella being bad? It's time to worry when Flack and Danny are the cool heads!

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Maybe they are just going to have her teach a semester in London as was suggest. The producers aren't going to get rid of this couple. The fans have actually accepted them. Usuall fans are crying that a couple were forced. I havn't heard that the actress wants out of her contract.

Maybe they will focus on Danny and Lindsay for awhile. I can live with it. I am one of the few who actually enjoyed the pool table scene although you would think it would be uncomfortable. I am getting used to the Lindsay character.

After the Lindsay and Danny situation plays out they can focus on Peyton and Mac. It should be great to see Peyton smooth over things with a very pissy Mac. If she did decide to take a temporary teaching job it might not sit well with Mac after he let everyone know they dating.

I wonder if they have the scene with Danny and Mac, because the audience assumes Mac has always been like this. Maybe the young Mac was a lot more like Danny than we realize.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I bet Faylinn's happy her woobie is getting some...*giggle*

I'm curious about Mac's behavior too...but not so unhappy re Peyton, I want me some Smacked :)

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*cough* Why, whatever would you mean? *whistles innocently* ;)

(Besides, he was already getting some in fanfic, at least. :p)

:lol: Nah, we don't have that kind of pull--if we did, I can think of so many things we could get if we put our heads together. :p (Regular shower scenes, anyone? :lol:)

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Well, I do hope Peyton's back. If Claire Forlani did have a filming conflict, perhaps the writers decided to be clever and try to find a juicy way to work that into the scripts. Just the sort of thing that'd be too good for them to pass up. Buggers. Well, a break-up may also mean a make up later in the season. Having had to sit thru D/L drama they can return the favour.

Yeah, that could be good, best of both worlds... :p

^Agree.

Spoilers are still early. For all the dirt we've just been given, there's still a lot not touched on much at all.

For instance there's been little mention of anything more in-depth for Flack, and for sure he's a long-serving character that's just screaming to have sumthin' really good thrown his way this season.

8. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

^^^lol Faylinn you have such a drty mind!!

9. devildoll

devildoll Hit and Run

When reading the spoiler my understanding is that Mac's London holiday got interrupted.

Looks like he's just been there several days and got called back to NY in a hurry, it hinted that he and Peyton didn't break up, at least not at the beginning of ep 1.

I am not sure how detail the spoiler can be revealed here, but I don't think there's anything to worry RE Peyton as for now.

10. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Well, that's promising at least.

Ten days or less then? That also bodes well maybe for actually seeing Danny and Adam work their way thru some recuperation, instead of having a magical healing like Flack did. (And for seeing some maintenance workers re-builing the lab... :lol: Are they gonna do they do this every year just to change up the production design?)

Mind you...
    ^Also very true...

It would be nice if all that wasn't just skipped over. I do want the focus to be on the crimes and investigations, but if they're gonna take the screen time to put these people thru the ringer, they could at least follow up on it after the fact...

---
    PS. shower scenes would indeed be a welcome occurance... :lol:

11. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Amen sistah.............Let's just watch them chill some before they come to the boil and then simmer some....

Danny, Flack and a very pissy Mac makes for a lovely season to me.....

As for Peyton...I live in the north of England and maybe she stayed behind on the ark to mop up all the floods we've been having here lately............jeez it'a not been pretty...

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You know it. :devil:

(And you all love it. ;))

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

This is just speculation. Maybe the writers are starting a new story arc about Mac having post-traumatic stress syndrome. That might account for Mac acting out of character. The situation Mac at the end of season might have been enough like a battle to trigger some memories.
    Danny probably calls Stella and Flack for help in calming Mac down. Stella and Flack may have already been treated for the disorder. They may recognize it. The problem is they now have to get help for Mac without making him vulnerable to his political enemies.
    Peyton may still be in London. Hawkes probably calls her. She has to deal with the guilt of not being there when he needed her the most. She might also be angry that he didn’t let her know what was going on.
    If my speculation is right there is going to be a lot of angst this season.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

What would Mac have PTSD from though? Let's not give them all PTSD, especially considering Danny and Adam might be suffering from it from their ordeal.

My guess is that Mac is really pissed off about the terrorism/bomb angle. Keep in mind his wife died in 9/11. It's hard to blame him for going apeshit on the guy with that in mind.

And if Mac's vacation with Peyton did get cut short, that could explain why he returns home alone! Here's hoping...

Just for you, I hope he cries. A lot. And that it comes up in each and every episode and all of the main cast has to take turns comforting him... ;) :p :D

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Mac is suppose to be an exmarine, who was in the bombing of the barracks in Beirut years ago. I was thinking the combination of the explosion and them running around like soldiers may have triggered memories of the time in Beirut.
    I think it was Beirut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.