William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Grissom in a suit... *melts* he deserves to be nominated, he was great in Burn Out. :D

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Billy in a suit... *melting with you LemonJelly*
    Welcome back FallenforGrissom

Burn Out was a good episode. One of my favs of this season

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Right with yer, lemonjelly... the Sexaaaay Smirk Club! Grrrr! :lol:

There is just something about that smirk that only he can pull off...

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hey yo yo Fallenforgrissom, lol, I didn't need to get Adz approval, I made that bad boy ;) Welcome back btw, I do believe we haven't 'met' so to speak. Call me Ams (pronounced Aims lol) it be short for Amy case you're wondering. Nice to have ya back ;)

Is that a challenge?! On i'm gonna do that tmorrow, off to the gym then work tnite so no time today. :D hehehe.

Lemsip, your death threats in the post ok hun? ;)

Bruce Willis also has that sidewards smirk, I think it's a HUGE weekness of mine ;)

I can't remember which episode it was but I heard Grissom say some holy words. He was in his office talking with Warrick and he was talking about public executions and how some men used to get 'excited', anyway I nearly died when Gman said 'Killer orgasm' *dies again* :D :D :D

5. ladyhunter

^^^ I'm thinking that's Alter Boys ams but not sure.?? The 'killer orgasm' he he he
    only Gris could deliver it like that :D

6. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

I believe it's in a S6 epi (can't remember though...'Room Service' maybe?? :rolleyes:...i've only seen them once...so far.... :) )

Thank you all for your warm 'welcome back'!! :) :)
    Ams nice meeting you it's so great to see the group of us happy - and a little crazy :p- Grissom fans getting bigger!!
    We sure love Da Man!! :D :D

The Burn Out epie was indeed one of Billy best performances, but isn't he great in all epies?? :) Don't tell me he wasn't amazing in POTTR or in Lab Rats?? The scene with the Doc and the rat was hilarious!! :D

desertwind have you any idea if they're going to shoot any scenes in Vegas?? (There's a slight chance i'm gonna be there in September or early October...would i be that lucky to see Billy P in person????) :eek: :eek:
    OMG please tell me they are shooting!! :D :D

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hello BPNs!! [​IMG]

Okay, I'm a little late but it's still the fourth where I am so Happy Fourth of July!!! [​IMG] hope you all had a safe and fun time, I did! :D

I can't believe Season 8 starts filming later this month. :eek:

-------------------
    [​IMG]

8. ladyhunter

FallenforGrissom you are right, It's Room Service possibly ??? Are you still on Season 6 in Greece?

desertwind YIKES 115! stay cool ;)

I can't believe they are going to start filming Season 8 already, didn't the season just end... :confused:

9. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

hhunter God bless the internet, because without it I wouldn't have seen any epies beyond S2!!! In Greece S1 and S2 are the only ones the local channels aired :( (For some peculiar reason they prefer CSI Miami and NY- what were they thinking i cannot understand :p )

Anyways, i've watched all S6 and S7 epies, the last two months (talking about marathon CSI watching!). ;) But as i frequently say,You Just Cannot Have Enough of Grissom!!! :D :D

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I have no idea, no news here yet :( if there is I'll post it, I think their starting the latter part of July, and I'll probably be posted here as well, poor guys, if they do! today it's 117, and and at Lake Mead 121.. YIKES :eek: your face gets scorched the minute you go out side, it was still 102 last night when we watched the fireworks..~~ heat warnings everywhere~~, like you don't know that it's HOTT :rolleyes:

11. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

:lol: ya, no kidding :lol: we always have wind warnings here.. and they are usually issued later in the day, so we've already been blown away :lol: ~stay cool des!

..hmmm.. it sounds like Billy may need a water girl :lol: *raises hand* :rolleyes:

12. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Here's a quizzer for you all - Who would you rather spend 24 hours with : billy p or 'the griss'? And why. :D

Thats gonna annoy you all day now...mwhahahaha. :lol:

13. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Easy choice: Billy! From what I saw in various interviews, he's a very intelligent, quirky and funny guy and I love that! :D

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

defo Billy. He's a sports nut, likes a few beers - so I'd just drag him to a baseball game, then a hockey game, and get drunk, hehe. I have simple tastes just like Billy :lol:

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Definatly Billy, cuz he just seems like a regular guy, likes a beer, sports etc. I'd love to take him to an English Football game in the rain, show him what die hard fans have to endure lol. I'd also like him to explain some rules of Baseball, it confuses me lol.
    Me too, give me Sports News Update on tv and a pint of cider and i'm putty in your hands lol. On that note, i'm a little hungover today, serves me right I s'pose, again, it was poker and cider night yday. And we had a pint with tea (or dinner whatever ya call it lol) too. *sigh* I'm workin at 4 too, not looking forward to it :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.