Charmed

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Leannethemouse, Aug 14, 2005.

1. cll424

cll424 CSI Level One

i love alyssa milano (pheobe) for some reason... i don't erally know why... she's really funny and wants to have fun... (well mostly in the first few seasons). Then it's piper, but only in the first 3 seasons.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Are we allowed to post charmed icons in here? I have some that I made & would like some feedback.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. nickfreak22

nickfreak22 Witness

Hi I'm Kasey. I am also a Charmed Fan. I like Piper the best b/c she has a lot to do like Fighting demons, taking care of Wytt, Looking after Paige and Phoebe and now with baby Chris, thats a lot to handle. It was great that she picked Leo over Dan b/c she needs Leo more than she needs Dan. She wants to live a normal life but she cant so why pick Dan if he finds out that she's a whitch,what would he do.Leave and stay with Piper.

5. cll424

cll424 CSI Level One

wow! those icons are so good! :D :D :D and hi Kasey, the new charmed-hopefully-also-CSI-fan :)

6. RBC

RBC Coroner

Those icons are very good, I don't like the Alyssa ones though. They're good, but I don't like her hair like that (wow, I almost sound like a girl :lol:)(Not that girls are bad :))

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I love her pixie cut, I wish I suited hair cuts like that :D

8. nickfreak22

nickfreak22 Witness

Hi cll424 yaa i'm a CSi fan too :lol:

9. breakbeat

breakbeat Hit and Run

i've only recently started watching charmed (yeah i'm sometime sa bit slow in picking things up) as there's usually 2 episodes on when i get home from work, only thing that bugs me is thast living tv plays epsiodes in the wrong order!
    Does anyone remmber cole when he used to be on home & away?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I do, way back when. His nose looked a little bigger then though o_O

11. cll424

cll424 CSI Level One

Wow! you even remembered the detail of cole's nose! XD I didn't especially like cole, i thought it was just so depressing when he became the source, it's like he was "cured" and then he had to become evil again... how sad! poor pheobe!
    *and yeah i'm pretty slow on picking up on things too! i only started watching CSI this summer! XD

12. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

PHOEBE!

13. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

I didn't like the ending.. they looked strange and said they'de make leo good looking.. well Brian Krause works for me.. lol

Cole is my man and I like Paige more than Prue.. and Piper and Phoebe kick ass..

14. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

i think it was a very good scene for season ending, but not so cool for series (as it was considered to be at the time it was taped). I don't think they seemed strange. i didn't like piper's alias but they were ok.

I hope you don't stop stop watching as he comes back later this season. And afterall Leo is not the show, the girls are.

I hope everyone who here watch charmed, is going to watch the next episode of Charmed-8x10-Yaya con Leos

15. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

I think that maybe he will die and then get turned into a whitelighter again thaat would be cool cause I don't want him to die :cool: