Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Haha, Carla, you almost make it sound like no one minds the 3-line-rule when I'm not here. (which, obviously, isn't exactly true since we have you, Dani and Hestia for example to keep the length ;))

It's true, I haven't posted for a while, but as Dani said, I haven't given up on CaRWash. It's just summer hiatus, and I have recently re-discovered the love for another ship of mine, but it's not in any way taking CaRWash' place as my favorite ship.

I've recently posted a new story on ff.net, though I think it's pushed to 2nd or 3rd page already. I don't feel like linking since I'm lazy, so if you'd like to read, visit my profile :p

Somewhere the question 'what did you think of the 'you're fantastic' scene in shock?' caught my eye. Well, you mean AFTER I'd been squeeing for 5 minutes straight? I take it that's a yes. Well I thought this was an obvious shipping moment and even other shippers couldn't deny that was cute. (although I bet they tried)

I don't think Jake is going to stick around. He was, though, brought in as a love interest for Calleigh. Honestly, I'd rather have Calleigh with Jake than Eric, because I know that it's not going to hold forever.

I can't really believe that Corey Miller thought I would like this. I mean, in my e-mail to him I hinted that I was a CaRWasher and he told me he hoped I liked what they cooked up, because I shouldn't think too much. Yeah. Right.

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I know!! and how about the scene from Going Under?

Ryan:I'm glad you're ok.
    Calleigh:thanks babe.

that scene had me squeeing for like ten minutes!! i was just like OMG!!!!! In total shock!!!! I couldn't believe that Calleigh actually called Ryan "Babe" it's like she let slip that she truly does have feelings for him. it was just omg *Squee*

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Um with the Going Under scene I was sitting in my parents room watching it with my mom and I had my laptop and I was like "OH MY GOD. MOM! Did she say babe? She said babe!!!" and my mom was like "Shhh!! I don't know! She didn't say babe, she said something else." But I was like "NO." And went to the CaRWash thread and other people heard it too and so I was spazzing out to Reine over msn and then was spazzing out in an email to Nikki. Good times.

That's actually the best little name to call someone you like. Calleigh can call Delko hotstuff, but babe totally takes the win.

4. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

hey all just watched "darkroom", not really any carwash in it but it was a pretty good epiode. the first time i saw "going under" i was like holy crap she actually called ryan babe. And i seriously hope that jake leaves so ryan can comfort calleigh and u all probaly know where i am going with this.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i'm still stuck on the hope that while Calleigh and Ryan are alone in the elivator the power will go out in the lab so that they are stuck in the elevator together :devil: how awesome would that be?!?

6. supercsi4

supercsi4 Victim

So I'm here to pimp out my latest fic. Those of you who have already read and reviewed it, thanks a bunch. Those of you who haven't, please go check it out and let me know what ya think. We need more CaRWash fics, don't you think? They help me get thru the summer. Enjoy...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3631426/1/

Oh, and HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

The power going out in the elevator would be SO nice! They could get some A) frustrations out :devil: B) some smooching in. C) Conversation..

haha.

8. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

ya power going out in the elevator with them in it would be so awesome. tat way something could go on between them . also if the power did go out it would havr to be out for at least a couple hours not just a few minutes. whos else thinks that jakes going to leave the show for some reason.

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

The thing about posting Carla-length posts is afterwards, I don't have much to say. Hmmm... a late happy fourth of July to everyone.

Oh! What if Ryan and Cal got stuck in the elevator on the fourth of July? I can picture it, they get heated up (in more ways than one :lol:) and when they finally emerge they see the fireworks from a window (the lab seems to have alot of glass/windows) and when they look into each others eyes they just let themselves go. They'll be feeling some definite fireworks during that kiss. Sappy? Perhaps. Amazing? You bet it would be! :D

10. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

:lol: Well, yeah, they are so bad with continuity :eek: Not that you have much chance to meet them either, especially both of them. But I completly understood what you meant, I just had to quote you because it gave me a good laugh :lol:

I'm glad to see Nikki's back, and I am also glad that we had Katie around too :)

I completly agree with you. "Babe" is much sweeter and has much more meaning :) The perfect word for Ryan and Calleigh to call each other.

Were we talking about elevators again :eek: Wow, that seems to be the most likely place for things to happen with them, at least in your minds :p But, as Corey Miller said, we're not Grey's Anatomy, so that doesn't seem probable to happen. But er, wait a minute, was that the same man who also told Nikki to not think too much and kind of not worrying and that he was hoping that she liked what they had been cooking for her? As she said "Yeah. Rigth." :(
    But, personally I would like if they had something more romantic at first :p

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Second page? :eek:

How is everyone doing today? Good, I hope?

So, the tptb are playing with my emotions. Shock has been repeated on 2 different stations about 3 times each. :rolleyes:

I hope we get back to those sweet moments that we had in season 4 in season 6. How do you suppose tptb could get from angry to happy again? I know they'd probably have it be just sudden, with no explantation, just because. But how would YOU want to see it play out?

I'm a little bit of a pro angst, so I'd want a bit of a fight between the two. Those two clashing about everything form who gets to drive to the crime scene, to who collects the evidence, to who should run the tests on which evidence collected. I want to see it get so bad, that we can see the emotions rolling off their skins; until finally they can't handle it anymore. One of them (I'm thinking Ryan would crack first, because even if Calleigh did crack first, she wouldn't show it) would force the other to stay in the same room for longer than a minute and force them to finally get everything off thier chest. Then they'd have that rocky Season 3esque relationship then go to a season 4esque relationship.

Come on, it's my birthday tomorrow, I can dream, right?

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Wow, all these posts are so long, but anyway. My buddies at TV.com were so upset because they lost hope about CaRWash. I tried to cheer them up but they are just mad. But they got me thinking on how we can still have our CaRWash without ruining the current storyline romance.

Okay, so Calleigh is frustrated with Jake after he ya know in the season finale right? Have we all seen the finale? If you haven't well, sorry. But anyway. She goes on the elevator just exasperated just wanting to go home. While she is in the locker room she leans against the lockers asking herself why she let Jake kiss with eric watching. More like why at all. But Ryan walks in and asks if she's okay. But she puts on a weary grin and says she's been better. He informs her that everyone kinda knows what happenned and apologizes. 'Why can't everyone just mind their own business?' But Ryan has some advice. "The kiss didn't matter." - "I know that, and you know that, but how does that help?" Then Ryan kisses her. She doesn't know what to do, but she doesn't resist. (It's a heck alot nicer than Jake's kiss) After he breaks it he asked, "Now did that kiss matter?" - "Ryan Wolfe you are crazy."- "Maybe, but think about it. Jake or I kissed you. You didn't kiss him. So you can go and tell Eric that you had no intention of kissing Jake and follow the story that men are pigs.*rolls eyes and shrugs*"- "*laughs* Thanks Ryan. *quick peck on lips and walks out*" - "Yep only crazy in front of Calleigh."

Of course all of would be squeeing to the moon and that really would be the best thing next to sliced bread!:p

That's my fanfiction and I'm stickin' to it.:)

13. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

First of all Happy Birthday Happilyhappy! Hope it is a fabulous one!

Second, sorry I haven't been around, I was on my only vacation of the summer. It was a lot of fun, but I'm glad to be home!

Good news though! I've been saving up my money for that vacation all year and when I came back from the trip I found that I had exactly enough left to purchase Seasons 1-4 of Miami on DVD!!!! How cool is that? I am still so excited about it! I think I've watched Shock about 10 times already since I got it, so I know where you're coming from Happilyhappy :lol:

In other news, I just published a brand new CaRWash story on fanfic.net. It's called Right Now. And since it just happens to be HH's birthday, I think I'll dedicate it to her! I hope you guys like it!

Now for the moving back to cute scenes for season six...Personally I think that the tension should just keep building until finally they just blow up at each other over some stupid thing in the lab. I can see Calleigh bringing up all Ryan's faults somewhere in the arguement even though it's not relative, and then Ryan going over and locking the door to the room they're in and then saying something like "Go ahead, tell me everything I've ever done wrong. Get it out of your system. Yell at me!" Then I can see them both going at it until one of them yells "What are we fighting about in the first place?" Then they'll sort of wake up and go "We've been acting like complete jerks" and Cal will go over to Ryan and sort of put her head on his chest and he'll wrap his arms around her. Then she'll say softly, "I'm sorry". He'll tell her that too and then he'll say "Friends?" And she'll of course agree. I know that its no likely to happen that way, but that's how I would work it! ;)

Let's all keep our fingers crossed for some good CaRWash scenes next season!

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I watched Shock th other day and i have DVR. so i just kept rewinding it at the "You're fantastic" like eight times. it was awesome!!! and i had an awesome CaRWash dream last night!!! ok. it was right after the kiss. which Calleigh didn't like at all. then when she walked out to the parking lot she was crying and she headed to a bar that she, Eric and Speed used to hang out at. but ever since the shooting they haven't been there. so she was sitting alone when Ryan sees her and walks over an politely sits down and asks her what's wrong. and she just says "everything". and Ryan gently grabs her hand and says "everything is going to be ok. I'm here for you" and she responds "thanks but..."
    and Ryan says "But nothing. anytime you need to talk. I'm here for you" then she says "oh Ryan what was i thinking!? kissing Jake. I wanted to pull away but he wouldn't let me go." Ryan says"wait, you mean you didn't want to kiss him?" Calleigh says "no. i was going to see...." "going to see who?" "You." Ryan says "me?" Calleigh "uh yeah, Ryan, i've wanted to tell you this ever since we met...I love you" Ryan says "you....love me?" "yeah" "wow. uh Calleigh, I can't believe you like me too." Calleigh says "wait. did you just say you liked me?" Ryan says "yeah.." the Calleigh leans in and thier lips meet.

then i woke up. but it was an awesome dream.

15. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

ooohhhh, i see lots of nice, long posts! you guys are awesome, this is just what we need to get us through the summer draught. you guys feel free to steal my title anytime you want ;) hey, maybe if i keep going at it, you'll catch the annoying positivism bug, as well :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!! much luff and hugglez to you, girl :) by the way, too much "shock" is NEVER bad. embrace the shock-y goodness in my place-- i'm stuck with "burned" :(

yeah, it just crossed my mind (i'm slow, i know that...) that if jake dies, that would make him the second boyfriend that's gone and died on her. a very good prospect that does not make :( completely traumatic for the woman. but i still can't shake off the feeling, though. that's just the impression i got from "going under," though i'm hoping i'm wrong, because i quite like jake as a character.

another feeling i can't shake off is that very early on in the season, calleigh's going to let eric down. as of the season 5 finale she was very confused, but i think she'll figure it out-- doesn't seem like the type of girl that would string two guys along at the same time. i think she'll realize that her feelings for eric were more concern for a friend than anything else. eric will probably be hurt, but i sure hope he's back to being his usual player self, because that's the eric i love, at least. strange, but it must be a hispanic thing, in my case; if it's eric, i rather like him being all macho *shrugs*

be sure to send me their autographs when you do, 'cause continuity continued to elude us through season 5, so who knows what we can expect from season 6? *sighs* i have proof now, of that thing about calleigh's parents i said before! i saw the season 1 episode-- it was "double cap"-- and gosh, after that blooper, continuity really seems too much to ask at this point :rolleyes: i think i'll go and have an optimism cookie because even i'm throwing the towel as far as continuity goes, right now...

nik- i read your latest story! sorry i haven't left a review, it was about 4 am when i read it and i was falling asleep over my keyboard :lol: but it was really good, as always. "that, and the fact i can shoot a gun." oh, that just killed me :D

same goes for your fic, supercsi! early morning stopped me from reviewing, but i did read it. it was good, and of course, i love that song :)

and london, i just read and reviewed yours. oh, and i'm so jealous of you! i keep eyeing the 4-season-DVD auctions @ ebay every few days. oh, i'd give an arm and a leg to be able to buy them... *sob*

ooohhh, lookie! the CSIM section at ff.net has now been upgraded with character selections! that'll be mighty useful. i think i'll go edit that in my fic...

oh, and i think corey miller might be too busy switching gears on our hopes and expectations to watch grey's anatomy. we shouldn't blame the guy, he just had no idea what he was talking about. no, i'm not bitter at all :p i love the guy, and his episodes for the most part, even if he's a little clueless.

i remember what you guys' posts were like when "going under" and the "babe" comment first aired. such a flurry of activity, everybody was so ecstatic :) it was fun. here's to it happening again next season! *makes a toast... with coca-cola, really*

OMG, you made my day with that quote, katie. i can't stop a giggle every time i think about it. something about the way you put it makes me find it hilarious-- because it's just so true. why, i'd propose we make it our next thread title when we get to that point, but i don't know how the mods would see it... maybe if we just keep out the "hotstuff" part: "ryan & calleigh #7 - CaRWash - babe totally takes the win!" haha, that's just freakin' awesome, k! ;)

vaveama- nice scenario! and tell your tv.com friends to come over here if they need hope-- i believe we're all feeling much better about it now than we were a few weeks ago. optimism is a beautiful thing, i say ;)

as far as season 6 scenarios go, this week i've had one in particular stuck in my head (these things vary depending on my mood, i guess): ryan & cal bickering. not all-out fighting like in season 5, something a bit lighter. i think i mostly imagined them questioning a suspect, perhaps not-so-subtly trying to pull the guy/girl in different directions, sort of like what happened in "three-way," or maybe just bickering over how they had to proceed with the interrogation, unconsciously doing the "good cop, bad cop" routine and being a bit annoyed that the other refuses to follow their lead. it then gets to the point that even horatio gets sick of it, and locks them in a room until they get the tension out of the way, if you get my drift ;) not gonna happen in real life, but a girl can dream :p

see you later, y'all! "kill switch" next wednesday and oh, i do love that argument...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.