Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

thank you CSIdoglover54. i just couldnt help but put that on there! it is still one the most memorable episodes for me because of that! i love the weird comedy! :lol:

2. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I agree! There is so much comedy in these shows with the little comments like that.

DJorja is great with the little comments like that, she has this off-handed way of saying them that is hilarious.

3. Lizn8rFoxy

exactly. it is like she doesnt try hard at all and it turns out to be an awesome "ouch, my stomach hurts from laughing" thing! :lol:

4. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

One of my favourite Sara moments:

***EDITED. Please note:

"Fan Video's:
    The admins have decided that Fan Video's will no longer be allowed to be posted any where on the TalkCSI Site, this includes links to them, under any circumstances, including the fair use act protection. There are copywrite issues regarding the use of clips from eps, and there is also the music issues as well, this is to be considered a General Rule just like the all the other rules of TalkCSI.

This does not affect any of the pictures or screen caps; this is strictly again regarding "Fan Video's". We would also like to remind you of the "Intellectual Property" rule in which it states that you can not discuss, request or link to any material that is downloaded. If you have any Questions or would like further information on this please do not hesitate to ask in the "QSF" (Questions, Suggestions, Feedback) Forum."

Thank you.***

Love it ;)

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Speaking of laughs, I was going through new articles on JFO and I found the interview with PLanet Jackson Hole Film Festival and this made me giggle :p

PJH: What if, God forbid, you find yourself stranded in some rugged, remote place like the soccer team from the book and movie “Alive,” and you have to resort to cannibalism. But, your favorite spice is on-hand. Would you use that spice or sauce or whatever, or would you be ascetic about the whole ordeal and not use it?

JF: Would I use the spice, of course I would! [Laughs]

6. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

quoth raven I love your avie! She looks terrific on there (she always do..) but there is something like the perfect pose or something.
    Anyway, Jorja is an amazing actress..I think there are several epis of CSI in which we've seen that. Something that is bothering me is that unfortunately, I haven't watch any movie that she has worked on..any suggestions?
    Regards

7. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Jorja is an amazing actress. She is good, pure and just being herself.

Me and a friend were talking about what we would do if we would ever get to meet Jorja. I said that I would probably just talk to her (when I got over the shock of meeting her and have my voice back :D) about the things she does. And not like "oh you're so great on CSI and I love you" cause I think she hears that just about enough, but I would talk to her about animal and human rights, being a veggie, oppinions on things going on in the world. I think I could talk to her for hours.

What would you do if you would meet Jorja?

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I am not going to meet Jorja, so I don't think much about it. But, if for miracle, it could happen, it would depend on the circunstances...
    But as she wouldn't be there to meet me, I would run away :p Seriously, I would become so nervous and excited that I would just try to get away of her sight, so she wouldn't understand that I had recognized her. I would even try not to look at her, so she wouldn't understand anything. I know it's completly stupid, because people look at each other in public spaces, even though they don't know each other, and it's normal. But for some reason I try to avoid looking directly at people, so not even mention someone I know but that doesn't know me :rolleyes: And I know this would happen for sure, unless there was some special thing that would make it difference, some thing in the moment different than the thing I told before.

And Jorja is an amazing actress :D

9. Lizn8rFoxy

agreed with everyone on the amazing actress thing ;). and if i could meet her i couldnt even tell you what i would do... because... i have no idea what i would do myself. i would be sooo excited and nervous and overwhelmed and star struck that i would probably be ridiculous in some sort of way :D

10. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi Hit and Run

I agree, she is a wonderful actress and her work as Sara is amazing.

11. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

It's Jorja Fox's birthday today :D. Happy Birthday Jorja Fox ;)!

12. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Happy Birthday Jorja :D :D

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Now those are some awesome names for cats :lol: I bet she has fun pronouncing those :p "Come on guys, it's time to eat! Sid Poitier get your little tail in here!" :lol:

It's okay, you don't have to be modest, Jorja ;)

And finally, about that adorable little gap between her teeth, I'm just going to let George say it :p

"That's her Alfred E. Neuman smile," says costar George Eads, "And I've never seen anyone wear it better."

Couldn't agree more :D

ETA: Thanks Andreina! :D I know what icon you're talking about :p She did look good in that picture, but then again, she always does. I just like seeing her casually :p

15. Lizn8rFoxy

haha lmao Alfred E. Neuman!!! :lol: but i love her gap! :D (i have one too, just not as much...) i think she pulls it off AmAzInGlY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.