Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

The Jorja thread should not be on the 2nd page again! Lets keep it up the first one.. Jorja is way too great! :D

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I actually don't know what to talk about... ok, csiDani mentioned fannysmaking, how about everyone says their fave episode with Sara in? :D
    Mine would have to be... Nesting Dolls... she totally stuck it to Ecklie, I thought it was a perfect example of her "take no shit" attitude. And also showed more great acting when opening up to Grissom (i'm not biased cause i'm a GSR shipper, honest!) awesome. :D

3. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I love all the episodes where we sort of get to see more of Sara's attitude. The ones I loved include Blood Drops, Coming of Rage, Crash and Burn (the way she handled Hank was actually very refreshing, but I totally would have punched him :rolleyes:), Nesting Dolls, Down the Drain (oh can't let the evidence be destroyed! :lol:), Sex, Lies and Larvae and Too Tough To Die. Just to name a few ;)

One of my favorite Sara episodes is Coming of Rage from season four. I don't really know why, but it sort of became a Sara-centric episode without really being Sara-centric. She handles most of the evidence collecting and handles the interrogation with the girl-- which, by the way, makes the ending scene priceless ;) But I also like seeing Sara get angry :lol:

4. LemonJelly06

OMG! I wanted to punch that Girl, I have no idea how Sara stayed so calm, I would have jumped over the table and strangled her. :p I agree with you Quoth, the eps where you see her attitude are some of the best, just because she is portrayed mainly (to me) as being pretty calm and laid back, but those eps show she has a bitchin' attitude to her as well. :D

5. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

Sara when she is angry is great to watch! I think maybe that is because she tends to stay calmer, with an anger that is locked just beneath the surface so when you get to see it it's pretty cool.

I love the insights into Sara.

6. wings23

wings23 Witness

Oh gosh I looove Sara in "Down the Drain"! She's so stubborn at times. "Nesting Dolls" is a total classic for her, she totally does not take any crap off Ecklie. The girl has a backbone for sure. I really like seeing Sara when she's angry or riled up about something.

There have been a lot of episodes when Sara's been sad or upset about stuff and she plays that very well too, but back when it was more common (a lot during S3 is really what I'm talking about) I didn't like it as much because it just got me kinda down too.

7. SaraSidle_girl

I have many favourite Sara episodes. Bloodlines and Nesting Dolls are definitly on top of my list. She is soooo great in that episodes. She shows such emotions. That was really touching. And I like her blow up with both Catherine and Ecklie in Nesting Dolls. Especially the fight with Catherine.

And I like the one in which Sara gets into a fight with the husband. She knows he killed his wife and she actually gets into a physical fight. I think its "Sex, Lies and Larvae"

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I actually think I haven't seen some of the episode you mentioned as your favorites, but now I am going to be careful to see if I don't miss them, as I know they are good I can't pass them at all :p

I am not good at all chosing my favorite episodes. Besides the fact that I tend to forget names, I haven't seen some of the episodes from the first seasons. Plus, I might say a few, but I know that if I get to see some others I could see that I forgot some, I am pretty sure. Anyway, from the most recent ones that I have seen and that made me think of Sara/Jorja like "wow!" were: Nesting Dolls (fighting with Ecklie and Catherine, scene with Grissom), Commited (attack), Gum Drops(interaction with Nick), The Unusual Suspect(interaction with the girl), FannySmackin' (scene with Greg)...and this just to name a few. We can see a good point of Sara in most episodes, I would say :rolleyes:

9. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

I have only seen photo's of Velocity trap, doesnt seem like a movie i would normally be interested in but i mean i dont have to tell you guys why i want to see it :p(( JORJA FOX )) and man she deserves to be at least top 10 in that list. to me she is a natural beauty, and she looks amazing with make up also, so to me she is most deffinatly #1!!!! go Jorja! :D

oh by the way, you can find great pics of Jorja on www.Imbd.com and just search for Jorja fox. :D

10. LemonJelly06

Yeah, the scene in commited where she got attacked was a good one, and afterwards when Grissom offered to get someone else in, and after everything she still wanted to stick to it and carry on regardless, shows how strong willed she is. :D

11. SaraSidle_girl

The scene in which Sara was attacked in Comitted is probably one of the best scenes ever on CSI! The fear standing out in her eyes.. the way the whole thing was played. Jorja should gave gotten an Emmy or something for that!

12. Lizn8rFoxy

Jorja did a really really great job in Commited! Her acting is flauless! i could watch that episode all the time (tivo is awesome) ;)

oh and the web site with her bio and pictures and stuff and it now also show's what all shows she has been on and when they will come on tv so you can watch her ;) is really www.imdb.com not www.imbd.com <mess up on my part :(

13. CSI_Peaches

CSI_Peaches Victim

Ah Sara is so cool - theres just something about her that seems .. more real than Catherine, or any of the other Female characters. Go Sara!!

14. Lizn8rFoxy

i totally agree with you CSI_Peaches. she is just incredible i think!

15. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

lizanator- I love your signature! That comment always has made me giggle.

Jorja was amazing in Committed. I agree she deserved an emmy. You really felt for her, she had so much emotion play across her face in those few moments. Sara to me seems more real then Cath as well but because Marg hails from Nebraska I obligated to love her too.lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.