Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Haha yea I know but I wasn't going to do anything over the summer so I though that I should spend it wisely. And since I'm taking chemistry then next year is going to be my last year of science and then I'm going to take extra classes.

Woohoo, I graduated eighth grade on Thursday! I'm so happy. High School, here I come.

This summer's going to be awesome. I'll swim every day, get into better shape for sports, catch up on work I have to get done, and go to camp. I'm going to the LA Dodgers game this Wednesday, and there'll be fireworks at the end. Only three days in to summer, and it already rocks.

I'm going to CSI camp at a local college! Yep, I am truly a real CSI/forensics nerd. But at least over the summer I'll be with other CSI/forensics nerds! I'm really looking forward to it, but it conflicts with the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix premiere, which I wanted to see at midnight. Now I have to see it late, which I really didn't want to do. But oh well, can't have everything.

When I was in school I always wanted to go to some kind of summer camp.Never got to though :( Also, I wanted my parents to send me to boarding school.I thought it might be fun.Maybe im just weird :lol:

assumenothing i bet i could speak for all of us when i say YOUR THE LUCKIEST PERSON EVER!! i would love to go to a CSI camp! where is the camp at?

evel_queen27, you are not weird!!! I still want to go to boarding school. That would complete my life. I would love it :)

assumenothing, I'm so excited for you(not to mention a bit jealous)! I expect a full report.

My summer ends in a month and a half. That is way too soon!

I've left school and moving on to college in September! I'm really looking forward to it because I'm studying Forensic Science! I went to the college to look around the other day, and in the Forensic lab they've got, they had a fake crime scene up with the tape, and the kits and stuff! Its great coz we get loads of talks from CSI's, and police officers etc, as well as getting to do a 2 week placement at the end of the first year, in a lab!

And, I have my prom on Friday! Wooooo!! :D

Callacrap, that's awesome! I cannot wait to go away to college. And by away, I mean far far away. Prom should be fun! Are you going with anyone special?

Are you going with anyone special?

:D No! We're an all girls school, and the teachers refused for us to have boys! Idiots!

So, just going with my mates to have a meal, do some dancing and have some fun! :D

i think dances with boys kinda ruins the fun... i mean i LOVE dancing with the boys but when you have a date it is like you cant have as much fun than if you were with just a bunch of friends. so in short i hope you have a great time Callacrap!

Well, at every dance I've ever gone to, dates are just used for dancing. But I'm more of a just go with a large group of friends. But our school dances are really close together and even if your dancing alone, someone's up against you, it's not very comfortable. But it's good, because than if you are dancing alone, it doesn't look like it.

Anyways, have a great time Callacrap!

P.S. I don't think I could ever attend an all girl's school.

Back