Where Did You Get Your Username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 3, 2007.

1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I don't see the thread for this so I might as well ask because a lot of you have interesting screen names.

Mine is my actual name. Nothing clever.

What about you?

2. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

my friends just started calling me lizanator and it is actually my licence plate :p

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

4. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Mine is my middle name - nothing special.

5. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

I got this username frm Dierks Bentleys Modern Day Drifter CD and since I'v traveled alot I thought it would fit.

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but does any1 know after changing your name how long you have to wait b4 you can change it again?

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Mine randomly popped into my head one day! It was actually going to be midnightbeauty (I have this thing for midnight, its my favorite time of I don't know, of the 24 hours in a day :p) but my friend told me to put bellzza instead of beauty, so I listened to her, it's apparently italian for beauty, but I'm not sure actually :lol:

7. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Mine is really confusing.
    DAR=initials of two contestants from The Amazing Race. Derek Aaron Riker and Drew Anthony Riker. They were in season 3.
    x2=They were twins :D
    mint=They were nicknamed the 'doublemint twins'
    4=they came in 4th place

This is when I was obsessed with them :rolleyes:. I really should change my screename..

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Well in my username I wanted something different since I always use drslinkyblue1 for anything that I sign up to and I really didn't know what to put so I just put that_girl1. And I put the underscore cause I see people with it and I think it looks cool so thats one meaning of it (lol :p ) and the one is because my birthday is on the first of April and I always put a one in my usernames.

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

This announcement from TBonz about name changes will answer your question. :)

Elsie isn't my real name (although if someone said it I would probably assume they were talking to me!). And I chose it because I couldn't think of anything better at the time and it has a number of meanings to me... ;)

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

When I first came to talk my username was Tuffel21.
    Tuffel was the nickname my exgirlfriend gave me and 21 stood for me being 21 years old. But I didn't stay 21 and my girlfriend became my ex girlfriend so I needed change.

So.. SaraSidle_girl was born. Sara Sidle is my favourite charachter, I am a girl and I wouldn't mind being her girl.. ;)

11. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Blue = The best colour there is!
    Curl = The waves from the ocean, I like big waves and sit at the beach and watch them.

Then you get BlueCurl :p simple and easy. It used to be blablasjit before BC but I kinda went into adulthood i guess :lol:

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Mine is a combination of Disney and Dizzy, since I work for Disney and feel a bit dizzy at times working for them. :lol:

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Interesting thread.

My name has the following story:

Around the time I was 14 I sat in a car with my mother, staring out the window. At a red light we stopped right in front of a movie poster for Sweet November and the first thing that caught my eyes was that name Charlize. I'd never heard or read that name before and I thought it was beautiful. (Did help that the actress was pretty as well :p) I've never seen the movie or became a big fan of her but the name stayed with me.

Then Mia. Well, I always kinda hated my name so I went looking for a nickname I could call myself. I came up with Mia but didn't really stick with it. Then I found out that a friend of my ex-girlfriend called her Mia and I thought it was funny when I remembered the name.

The first time I put those two names together was in a fanfic that I never actually bothered to write but it involved a couple having a baby. I named the little one Mia Charlize, that was how the name was born. Later when I registered on fanfic.net I decided to use it for myself. I kept it for this board and LJ so people would recognize me :p

That's my not so short story :)

14. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

Mine basically came from a song, it was supposded to be depth of beauty but i changed it to Depth-Of-Love I dont know why, but i did :D

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

When i came on this Board i had the name Emily Nathalie after a while i get bored with it and changed into Berylla Nienna that ectualie is the same. Its still Emily Nathalie but translated into elfish. I choose Berylla (emily) because Emily Procter was on that moment my favo Actrice but now i just like it the name and the elfish especially. Nienna aka Nathalie is just my realname. I really love my name and that because its Frenc and my mother can say it so beautiful so i will stick with it.