Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty

May sweeps?! We'll all die if we have to wait that long! :eek: :lol:

But it would make sense though. Cal's not gonna end things with Jake, and five minutes later jump into bed with Eric, even though, come on, we all know he'd make her forget about that breakup in a heartbeat. :devil: :D

From the other perspective, I wonder if Eric's going to feel a bit leery about moving further with Cal. We all know how deeply he feels about her, but the last time he put all that out in the open, look what happened. You know he's got to be feeling rather betrayed. :( Can he trust her enough to not always wonder if she's going to pull away from him everytime he takes a step forward? Oh, angst. :(

Also, welcome brainfear! :D

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I think that's probably something they would deal with during the relationship. TPTB aren't going to hook them up and make it smooth sailing. So it's possible that we'll see a lot of the issues surface during the relationship and not before they hook up.

Angstville port, here we come.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I love angst :D

I think it depends on how the season opens between Jake and Cal. If she is still up in the air about who she wants and how she feels about Jake then I could see something happening with E/C earlier like Feb sweeps. You have to remember that the crux of the season finale was she DIDN'T know how she felt...so if they continue with that idea (which they probably won't b/c this show does not know continuity) then the whole thing with E/C will be Cal struggling with her emotions.

However, if Cal has decided to try things with Jake again, then I think it will be a while before we see something between E/C. Like someone said, she wouldn't immediately jump into bed with Eric if she just broke up with Jake. So if Cal and Jake are together when the season opens then I could see May sweeps.

It is also big a plus for us Hip Huggers that Cal said aloud that she trusted Eric with her life b/c Cal is all about trust and for her to come out and say that to him that is big. So for Cal she basically came out and said she loved him in her own way. Takes a lot for Cal to trust; so this runs deep.

I still go back to the notion that the true triangle is between Cal/Eric/Cal's emotions. But hell I could be wrong! :lol:

4. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

I had the weirdest dream last night that I read in the spoilers that something was going to happen to Calleigh because Eric didn't show up or check on her or something when he should have because he was trying to give her (and himself) space with the whole Jake thing, and then he felt really guilty about it and he and Calleigh ended up finally being forced to talk about their feelings for eachother because it was affecting their safety at work...longest run on sentence ever! Anyway, I've been trying to incorporate it into my fic somehow, which is, of course, only slowing me down :rolleyes: Whatever, I'll finish eventually.

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I agree that the triangle is between Eric/Calleigh/Calleigh emotions. She may be wary because of Erics track record when it comes to women. I doubt if it will be smooth sailing after they hook up. There wouldn't be any story in that.

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Hi Sphinx!

I agree that no matter when Eric and Calleigh hook up, it won't always be a smooth ride. This show turned in drama and they will always need a story. So something threatening will happen.

Jiffy, your story would make a great story!

7. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

May sweeps?!?! I'll die if that's how long we'll have to wait for Eric and Cal to hook up or whatever we're waiting for. That triangle is killing me. And I hate it especially when Calleigh says that its because they work together. So what? She's gonna let her job get in the way of her hooking up with a sexy Cuban?

8. midnight_tiptoes

I don't mind the wait, so long as I know they'll end up together. And I think they will, so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Personally, though the waiting will be unbearable, I'd be upset if something happened quickly with these two. I want to see Calleigh work through her issues. I think the longer it takes for her to feel like she can be with him, the more she really, honestly does want to be with him. To me, it means that she's really thinking this through - that her feelings for Eric have really settled in for the long run. The more it bothers her, the better, because Calleigh is great at brushing things off and/or simply ignoring them if they mean nothing to her. And obviously, Eric means a great deal to her, so she can't just ignore how she feels about him. :D

I'm going to feel so conflicted this season, lol. I know I'm gonna want them to wait and make it genuine, but at the same time, I know by the third episode I'll be yelling at Calleigh just to rip his shirt off - especially if he's still wearing those silly flowery ones. :devil: :lol:

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhhh pics....*Mo finally pops in and finds beautiful HipHugger pics to stare at...* They are SO very perfect and beautiful together! *Sigh!* They just fit ya know, some people just "fit" together...and E/C, they fit! I love it! :D

Lol, Jess I'm kinda with you in that I want things to happen realistically for these two...but at the same time I do NOT want things dragged out for too long...cuz to be honest I think they're in love with eachother and just don't realize it yet! ;) If they wait until May sweeps though...I will most definitely be tearing my hair out and shrieking at Call to rip his shirt off already! :devil: Heehee! :lol:

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Again, I don't see things happening fast but I really hope they don't drag it out too long b/c and as much as I love this couple, it would get boring.

I know we will see a resolution it is just according to how long the writers decide we will have to wait.....and I am not very good at waiting!! :lol:

12. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Yay pics!!! Welcome brainfear!!!!

Although waiting is SO hard I think I'll prefer for them to officially hook up later then sooner. I want to see Cal battle her emotions you know. Her head verses her heart. It would interesting to see how it plays out.

13. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

I agree with you, Hip hugga lovah, I like angst and I think that speed up too much the things could be harmful for their relationship. I’m sure that finally Calleigh will follow her feelings and her instinct…and we all know what the instinct of a woman says with Eric Delko in proximity… :devil:

Caro, thank you for the pics, and welcome brainfear :)

14. midnight_tiptoes

Hip_hugga_lovah (what's your formal name?) I love your new siggie. Heh. Naughty Calleigh.

Here's some more pictures. Anyone else noticed Calleigh always looks gorgeous when she's around Eric? She beams.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He does, too.

15. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

If you guys get tired of typing HipHuggaLovah just call me Gina.

Glad you liked my siggy!! It just came to me. hehe

They really do compliment each other Midnight don't they. It's one of the reasons I like them so much!!! I'm forever a hiphugger!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.